[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where can you buy the Cure issue that feat. Alice Nine? @@; {Vol.22, July 2005}

I checked the stores listed to where to buy magazines and I cant seem to find it Oo;; Does anyone know?

Guest shocking88

^ I only know of one more website that sells CURE magazines.

http://www.fujisan.com

Please use the special order page for magazines. Here's the link:

http://www.fujisan.com/online/superstore/s...01000723009-3e~

There is noguarantee that they can get it for you though, but you can always try. ^^

It could be expensive for them to special order it for you. Please keep in mind it could be about 15~20USD(could be more, I can't really remember..>_<) for one magazine with shipping.

Guest _snowbunniee

^ its because Tora smokes. o_o

=============

OMG NEW SHUUNKASHUUTO preview

i friggin wanna jump in the pile with them xDDDD

hahahah its cute, the teacher came out and they all behave lol

xDDDDDDDDD what a bunch of cutie pies.

is it me or does tora look like hes holding a cig in this pic

alice nine

yup..it's quite obvious...u__u..but really...i think they all smoke..o_o..

i like tora with that hair cut..looks hot on him

^haha..does anyone hold a pen like that?...and it's white...ay...i wish they dont smoke..but i asked my friend..and he said they smoke too..

btw..hum..is it me or does shou seem taller than everyone else in the pic..even tora..but his height on their OHP is shorter than tora..which is the tallest by written fact...o_o..i always thought shou would be taller than 177...

^yea! for some weird reason..i dont think shou does..but there's always a chance..o_o..but his huge kawaii eyes fools me alot...=__=''..like his cute lil face and huge eyes doesnt match his friggin tallness and his deep voice

Guest re:dreamer

btw..hum..is it me or does shou seem taller than everyone else in the pic..even tora..but his height on their OHP is shorter than tora..which is the tallest by written fact...o_o..i always thought shou would be taller than 177...

Tora's slouching.. err, not standing straight :3

maybe he's holding a pen xD

LMAO! or not...

haha, but yeah, when i saw that pic i just thought "yep, just comfirms a hunch" >.>

lol....shou'shugekawaiieyes...>_<

i like using elipses.

and the preview cracked me up. i want. T_T

lol yeah

kinda like myv

u wouldnt think he'd sound so gruff

maybe i would agree that its true abu shou how their voices dont match. his voice's probably caused by the ciggs. lol

but i totally do not think miyavi's gruff or anything. he's just perfect. anyways. off topic.

is it me or does tora look like hes holding a cig in this pic

alice nine

why dont people think about how nao's hair looking like horns....

or shou's hair need a trim or gel...??

TORA LOOKS SO FRIGGIN HOT... *vents*

ay...i wish they dont smoke..

why would u not want them to smoke... LOL

they're gonne gain weight if they quit yo.... that would suck.

Guest xxingy_XP

^LOL nao's hair is funny. saga looks really cute in that pic. it's like he's going *ppang! got you!* except.. i can't really tell if he's pointing at the camera with his thumb sticking up or if he's actually trying to make a gun.

maybe he's holding a pen xD

haha if it were a pen, then he must be addicted to smoking to hold it like holding a cigarette. XD isn't that like.. something smokers might do subconciously? ack i don't know what to call it but yeah.

ahh! that new preview of shunkanshuto is really adorable. they're like hyper little kids jumping around all over the place. haha

Archived