Guest JASON;

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shocking88

^ Actually, the PV has already been made. ^^;

Just, no one really knows when it will be released and how it will be released.

I updated the first post of the thread today with news regarding the 3rd press release of namae wa madanahi (名前は、未だ無ひ。) The release date for this single re-release has been pushed back from 11/23 to 11/30.

^Ohh. Okay thanks! >< i wanna watch the full one

what's the difference between 2nd and 3rd press? all i know is 1st press <__<;;

1st press is initial press (less quantity). 2nd press (still limited amount but easier to obtain than 1st). After 2nd press is sold out, they release it again = 3rd press. It may come with extra stuff or it may not. The photo jacket may also look slightly different?

1st press and 2nd press are usually slightly different as well (you may get an extra card, or extra photo or even an extra song). As for 3rd press it can be either way (or it may be the same as 2nd press).

Is that how you would define 3rd press? Because if so that means gazette's old singles and albums that are being released again at the end of Nov. will be 3rd press as well.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Guest shocking88

^ Well, the presses really depend on the artist. For Alice Nine and other PSC bands, Izam, your quite right on the presses. One sells out, there's demand for it, they make a new press. But they don't always specify "first press" or "2nd press." (Like, they can keep making copies and not tell you. lol. But PSC never does this for their indies bands. They tell you the number of pressings they make for the indies bands.)

For example, miyavi, his 2nd indie album was actually "limited edition" and "regular edition". Their prices are different; which one is the first press? I personally don't have a clue. ^^;

3rd presses, well, not that many indies bands release 3rd presses! (And major bands, don't release "3rd presses", since they're probably popular and signed on a big label, they'll just sell a "first press" or a "limited edition" and keep printing regular presses. :lol:)

Sorry if this post was long and confusing. m(_ _)m

Guest _snowbunniee

erm.... i do not believe this was posted =)

Hev'n magazine, right after this shoot Tora's hair color changed xD dang it why wouldn't he have stayed longer as a blonde hahaha

d45945e64qr.th.jpg

erm.... i do not believe this was posted =)

Hev'n magazine, right after this shoot Tora's hair color changed xD dang it why wouldn't he have stayed longer as a blonde hahaha

d45945e64qr.th.jpg

SHOU :wub: he's so freaken cute!!!

tora and blong hair??? maybe it's just me, but tora really does look like a tiger with blond hair!

*SAVE PICTURE SAVE PICTURE SAVE PICTURE*

They just got theirs put up there. It was not listed a few days ago for the December issue :lol:

They are SO Freaking insane with the shipping. I use this http://www.jpophouse.com/ They are much cheaper with the shipping (A LOT CHEAPER) but you just have to wait for newer issues to be available (they are kind of slow on that).

Last time the postal service mailed my things to me LATE so I e-mailed jpophouse and informed them of that. They got a refund from them and refunded $20 to my paypal account. That was so nice of them!

I just ordered 4 magazines (1 Shoxx, 1 Cure, 2 Fools mate) and 1 cd (Vidoll album) from them, the total was around $90 including shipping which was ONLY $8.50.

1 Shoxx 10/2005 537-10 US$15.00 US$0.00 US$15.00

1 Cure 11/2005 Vol. 26 955-11 US$16.00 US$10.95 US$0.00 US$10.95 (this one was on discount)

1 Fool's Mate 8/2005 825-08 US$15.00 US$0.00 US$15.00

1 Fool's Mate 9/2005 825-09 US$15.00 US$0.00 US$15.00

1 Vidoll- Bijinkei (Album) KPCD-001 US$25.00 US$0.00 US$25.00

Purchase Price (Discounted to) US$80.95

Shipping US$8.50

Total: US$89.45

If it was xyz, it would have been over $100 definitely and sometimes you don't even know when you'll get your item (they are not very informative on that).

I was curious and I just added the same 4 magazines up with xyz and the total with cheapest shipping was $81! And I didn't even buy any CD from them on the same order like I did with jpophouse.

Shoxx Oct 2005 1 12U.S. 600g

Cure Nov 2005 1 11U.S. 600g

Fool's Mate Aug 2005 1 11U.S. 550g

Fool's Mate Sept 2005 1 11U.S. 550g

Total of Price: 45U.S.

Australia,

North America,

Middle America, Russia

Shipping: 45U.S.

Speedpost: (3-7 days) 51 U.S.(2,300g)

Airmail: (1-3 weeks) 48 U.S.(2,300g)

Surface: (1-2 months) 36 U.S.(2,300g)

THAT IS INSANE.

It's expensive to be a J-rock fan so I try to save as much money as I can (and I don't even listen to that much J-rock YET).

Guest shocking88

^ Yes, but sometimes, 2nd press does not have a set number of pressings. So they can either reprint 2nd press or just print a lot of copies..^^; (Sometimes, its not even called "2nd press", it is just called "regular press". If its regular press, of course there is no "3rd press", but they can...hmm.."re-release" it.)

Archived