[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

Guest mikamoui

^haha someone is a bit excited, and I like your style :D.

Well I haven't finished Hiroto, but I have started a Shou one. I think i'll do Hiroto in the same style though. My Shou isn't finished but i'll upload what I have in a bit.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikamoui

IMG_1748-1.jpg

Here it is!.....after seeing it on camera..his lips are weird o__o. I FAIL D:!

Actually no, he just looks weird ;~;

also..it'd be nice if someone can provide me with this picture...i kind of messed it up haha

sdfa-1.jpg

Guest bullets and carnage

;v; why so cooooooooooool.

I've been working on a Hiroto piece too, but with colored pencil. I'll take a quick snapshot with my phone and upload tomorrow. C:

D8 I've got a history final to study forrrr :c

Guest yumi-chu

@bullets and carnage: wow I absolutely love your style of drawings! My fave out of your gallery is Eraser and Starry Music! ;D *faves them*

@mikamoui: omg I think that looks beautiful! It's nice you coloured it in, compared to the original pic. If you haven't found it by next week, I'll have a look for you on my desktop (monitor went crazy so I'm using laptop) after my exams :]

Wish I could draw like you guys!

I'm planning on practicing again tho, my tablet is just cooped up in it's box right now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/IMG_1748-1.jpg

Here it is!.....after seeing it on camera..his lips are weird o__o. I FAIL D:!

Actually no, he just looks weird ;~;

also..it'd be nice if someone can provide me with this picture...i kind of messed it up haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Moui/sdfa-1.jpg

http://community.livejournal.com/alice_nine/1228192.html

Guest strawberrylove

everyone in this thread can draw *O*

bullets&carnage - i fav'ed your work too ^^" the saga wearing girl clothing is epic :L

mikamoui - SHOOUU <3 thats so pretty. is that done on A2? @____@"

Guest mikamoui

everyone in this thread can draw *O*

bullets&carnage - i fav'ed your work too ^^" the saga wearing girl clothing is epic :L

mikamoui - SHOOUU <3 thats so pretty. is that done on A2? @____@"

A2? o__o

Lawl. Thanks everyone! x] I actually have motivation to finish it now..not that I didn't have any before, but now I can see all of the mistakes I need to fix o-o

@Taeho! Why thank you lawl.

Guest mikamoui

-is a noob- how big is that? XD

A2 is pretty big...lawl and no it's about 60cm on one side though.

Also, I've been wondering....are all of their teeth straight? o-o I only know that Tora and Shou got their teeth fixed lawl

EDIT.

V holy sh** XD -is jealous-

Guest bullets and carnage

Hohohoho. I have come back from school and my history test was a success -v-.

AND I come bearing gifts LMAO. 8D~

IMG00070.jpg

Colored pencil while studying history.

AND Did this while thinking about studying for history. (OTL I'm such a procrastinator)

torayey.jpg <it's tora BTW =v=

Guest strawberrylove

^ you can so draw :fury:

--

bullets_carnage - woah that drawing is so awesome <3

mikamoui - 60 cm on one side? A3 then?

wait.. im lost again .__.'

bcus the paper you tested your colours on looked small to the rest of your drawing ^^

Guest mikamoui

^ you can so draw :fury:

--

bullets_carnage - woah that drawing is so awesome <3

mikamoui - 60 cm on one side? A3 then?

wait.. im lost again .__.'

bcus the paper you tested your colours on looked small to the rest of your drawing ^^

The one with the testing is a regular sized computer paper...haha actually how about i just take a picture of the whole thing? ;x

strawberrylove: I think I messed up with how I wrote that line lol XD what I meant was my drawings lately kinda sucks . . I sort of ripped out almost all the pages of my drawing notebook because they all come out bleh :P perhaps i'm lacking inspiration lol XD But thanks for saying that it really means a lot :)

o0480080010193997213.jpg

Credits: Shou's Blog

The fish reminds me of Zekkeishoku. Nice pose Saga haha and Tora's looking ultra cool. . .

Guest yumi-chu

^ I wonder what those 2 balls are for.. Saga looking so hawt as usual huhuhu. 8D

Tora looks very cool & strict, like he's keeping an eye on what Saga is doing!

@bullets and carnage: the Tora chibi is soooo adorable!

Whoa Shou+chest exposure. . . I'm not sure 'bout you guyz but I think it's making him look Kawaii!!!!

By the way just got news from cdjapan regarding the Piece of 5ive elements 「THE BOOK」〓Alice Nine 5th〓 Book?. According to them that as of now they're still unable to determine if they'd be able to carry the said book for pre-order. If they do they'd be putting it up on the shop so just check back or subscribe in their newsmail so you'd be updated by e-mail once they add new items for said artist.

EDIT---

Tracklist for the new Maxi Single has been posted

1.hana (PV)

2.sleep walker (PV)

3.ハイ。アンド。ロウ (High.And.Low)---> I had this translated thru babelfish, just hope it gave me the right translation XD

Updated OHP page check it out here----> New Maxi Single Hana Tracklist Update

I'm curious 'bout sleepwalker lol I wonder what sort of PV they're gonna come up with hehe. . this two PV's are giving me that sort of Mirrorball and Eraser feel. . . Kinda light and dark themed hehe

Archived