[[Alice `N I N E]]

Guest JASON;

^ Yeah I thought so too XD When I was just starting to like Alice Nine I always tend to disregard the dot. Thought it was not part of the name lol XP. . And when I realized that it was actually included I was :o I never knew haha. . . Really random

I agree with the アリス九號. as well it should really stay :(

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm kind of sad about the official change >< does that mean their logo is gonna change too? i hope not >< i like アリス九號. or alice nine. better, but i guess later it won't really matter ><

^thanks for the link, i shall check it out!

Guest bullets and carnage

In my opinion, there's a much better explanation over here:

http://community.livejournal.com/alicenineftw/47654.html

It's locked so make sure to alicenineftw if you haven't already.

If you don't want to read, it's basically saying, only their new releases and their new media will be under Alice Nine for the press to remember them more easily, but fans using alicenine. or アリス九號. will still be correct.

i think the period at the end of their name gave individuality for some reason. haha like how the gazebois capitalize the G&E.

i've always loved their official logo though. it's really nicely done.

plus i always somehow find myself scribbling ' アリス九號. ' on the corners of my papers in class. haha

but since Alice Nine is just for media recognition purposes, and the fans can continue using alice nine. and アリス九號. it's all good. more power to that! haha

This may be over analyzing, but I always thought the period was meant to stand for certainty?

Like a sentence always has a period at the end. I can't really put it into words, it's difficult. D8

Guest yumi-chu

For those still interested in the Piece of 5ive elements 「THE BOOK」~Alice Nine 5th~, I emailed jptou.com and they replied saying there's no reservation/pre-order service for that, so they will start selling it around August 24th! So even if it's for Japan residents only, we can buy it! So look out for it ^_^ can't wait!

I emailed YesAsia too, and I'm waiting for their reply.

I'll email cdjapan too afterwards, but I can't buy it from there..

Their custom charges are way too high if I buy from that site. @_____@

But the jptou.com prices are a bit expensive, I bought the piano book from HMV for about 21 dollars.

Also I compared jptou.com to CDJapan and CDJapan was much cheaper D8

So IDK about jptou, but if it's the only way to get that book, then yes, i have to get it. xD

Guest yumi-chu

But the jptou.com prices are a bit expensive, I bought the piano book from HMV for about 21 dollars.

Also I compared jptou.com to CDJapan and CDJapan was much cheaper D8

So IDK about jptou, but if it's the only way to get that book, then yes, i have to get it. xD

Yeah I totally agree that the piano book was soooo overpriced!

It's just that they're selling the GazettE art book for original price (except we have to pay for shipping - which is probably where they profit from selling book at normal price!!) so I thought they might do that for this one too.

If it can be found cheaper elsewhere like hmv.co.jp or YesAsia, will definitely buy from there instead.

Like mikamoui said, did you play them? Would love to hear it! ;D

Yeah I totally agree that the piano book was soooo overpriced!

It's just that they're selling the GazettE art book for original price (except we have to pay for shipping - which is probably where they profit from selling book at normal price!!) so I thought they might do that for this one too.

If it can be found cheaper elsewhere like hmv.co.jp or YesAsia, will definitely buy from there instead.

Like mikamoui said, did you play them? Would love to hear it! ;D

Hopefully they'll do that 8D!!

I did play the songs. 8D I'm afraid to open up the book so it's still in really good condition.

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I find myself still writing アリス九號. with the dot.

I'll get used to it though. It's a name change but their talents/music wont change. :)

I cant wait for the new single<3

I've been so behind on them, need to start catching up<3 hehe.

Thank you yumi-chu for the information! [: *hugs*

I always order things from cdjapan even though the shipping/custom charges is high.

It's reliable and fast shipping though; I dont like YA anymore.

Agreed with Taeho! .. any piano covers?

I'll try to post something up soon; I'm learning "rainbow" and "cosmic world" at the moment.

As of right now: Fail .___.; /)__(\

Yeah I'd like to hear the piano versions as well. So far I've only heard fantasy and its soooo cool!!!

Hope i'd be able to up a video as well but I'm still learning the band scores for the songs in their album Alpha and so far my drumming skills still suck lol XD. . I must practice more so I could finish playing at least one song XD

Guest strawberrylove

i wanted to learn mirror ball.

but the only thing i can play on the piano is hot cross buns --'

i hope someone posts them playing something a9 soon *o*

oh and that reminds me.

mikamoui did you ever finish hiroto's drawing? D:

Guest cosmicbeat.

I don't know why I haven't been in this thread earlier.

I adore shou's smile, really. <3 And the way he talks /fangirls. LOL.

I wish they wouldn't do the name change, since I thought it made them feel more, unique ? in a way. Oh well, they'll still be the same alice nine. <3 hehe.

Guest mikamoui

i wanted to learn mirror ball.

but the only thing i can play on the piano is hot cross buns --'

i hope someone posts them playing something a9 soon *o*

oh and that reminds me.

mikamoui did you ever finish hiroto's drawing? D:

...-cough- SO HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

no D: i planned to finish him for his birthday but got lazy...

i'm going to attempt to play their songs on piano if i'm not lazy lawl

Archived