[variety] Explorers Of The Human Body 인체탐험대

Guest silverwingz

Guest cookiedough
after you type your username and password click "Login"! ^^

Maybe because of the button position you clicked "Join" or "find account" (I did that before LoL) by mistake.

After you login, just click on "Exploration of the Human Body [ON-GOING], Released: Eps. 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12"

and there you'll find all the links for softsubs and hardsubs. ^^

but i did click on login! :(

ok i will go up to my room and try again with my personal laptop.

sigh. thanks anyway :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syazaki

Hi everyone...

I might be slow, but I just finished watching all 13 episodes of EHB...YAY :D

I totally love the show,it was cool, and hella funny :lol:

SUJU Boys are LOVE!!! :blush:

I hav a question here,

Does anyone knows what is the background music they use in Episode 8 (Tears) when KiBum is trying to get his tears out ???

Hope anyone can helps

I hope this show has a season 2 for it ... :blush:

*praying hard for it*

Guest pennylanechic

This variety show changed my opinion about SuJu! I thought they were good for nothing guys (SO SORRY), then I discovered Heechul guesting with Jaejoong and Micky (I'm Hero's fan. hehe) for Challenge 8vs1, thank goodness I came across a comment which said something like this: "Heechul's unusually calm in this one" - something like that, I got curious, I mean, what do you mean he's calm? Is he usually insane? :w00t:

Then I started watching clips of Heechul, I was like OMG, he's so funny, I wouldn't want that guy as my boyfriend but rather I want him as a pet, LOL, he's very interesting :w00t:

Then I came across E.H.B in Muishie's youtube playlists, out of curiousity again.

Now I love them! Heechul's still my favorite :w00t: But I love all of them!! My neighbors might think I'm crazy - HYSTERICAL LAUGHING. <3

These guys always leave me in stitches, I love them!

-----

Now.. I'm having a problem with clubbox, whenever I try to download, a popup says that the clubbox app wouldn't start with nod32

I tried googling and I came across this one http://insanetsp.blogspot.com/2008/06/nod32-30-clubbox.html

I tried it, but my internet connection got lost when I terminated ekrn.exe, so I had to undo everything, I still haven't got a solution for this one, anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Thank you guys for the megaupload links

Guest silverwingz
ahh i know that this might have been answered...but are these eng subbed???

like the links at the start of the forum...e.g. HQ Ep 1 with the megaupload link...is that eng subbed?

yes, it's been answered like XXXX times... just read for first post properly and with a bit of common sense, you'll get your answer.

Guest silverwingz

^ oh you're most welcome... =P

look, if the links are of subtitles, i would put "subtitles" right next to it. it's pretty clear.

Guest nina_h

hey

i have been looking for these links for ages!

i was about to give up when i went through these topic/forum things

and tadaa it was here all along!!

my friend recommended me soompi and gosh ITS AWESOME!!!

she is still new and all but she loves soompi AND I DO TOO

umm this might not be in the right forum...but is there a lot of bashing in soompi? or is that a rumour?

Guest silverwingz
please dont get angry...some people are still quite new to forums and stuff. hope you'll understand

i'm not angry... and of course i understand, but newbies should read forum rules and thread rules too, before posting.

umm this might not be in the right forum...but is there a lot of bashing in soompi? or is that a rumour?

welcome to soompi!

about bashing... what kind of bashing do u mean? like against artistes? or against other forumers?

i haven't really witnessed anything like it before, and there are rules against it...

Guest nina_h

awesome!!

thanks silverwingz for the info ^^

this is a great thread you made!!

ah it would be more awesome if they had a season 2=D

oh wellls!

have a great day =]

Guest nina_h

hello again...just wondering,,,

does anyone know why members were missing in particular episodes??

cause when i watch it...esp the archery one, siiwon was in the team selection but when it came to the challenge. shooting the boar on the moving horse, he wasn't there...i was a tad disappointed.

and lOl at kangin who mentioned that they already have a horse (siwon)

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, it happened quite a number of times... mainly due to schedule clashes (with dramas, etc), injuries, and stuff like that.

a couple of the members were also injured from filming this show as well.

Guest nina_h
^ yeah, it happened quite a number of times... mainly due to schedule clashes (with dramas, etc), injuries, and stuff like that.

a couple of the members were also injured from filming this show as well.

WAHHH INJURED?!

omgosh aww man. lol i feel bad laughing at them now...but hmmm i guess thats what they tried making us doing...laugh ^^

well just like to say this show was AWESOME AND VERY SUCCESSFUL

it has most certainly brought laughter to me...lol and my sister =D

Guest Qi Luo

^ I heard Siwon had an injury on his leg during the filming of one of the episodes of "Explorers of the Human Body"

Who were the other injured?

Guest Jess_Ma
^ I heard Siwon had an injury on his leg during the filming of one of the episodes of "Explorers of the Human Body"

Who were the other injured?

man...i miss this show sooo much! it was so much fun!

i remember seeing siwon (in the tears and archery episodes) and hankyung (in the laughter episode) with casts on their feet.....but i dunno who else were injured...:(

Guest silverwingz

^ i think they were the only two who got injuries from filming EHB.

Siwon's one was during the DBSK special, and Hankyung's one was during the one they did long jump in.

Guest calvin21

I'm having a hard time looking for english softsub of episode 3, even in clubboxes,, hope someone would help me,, i'm planning to burn all the episodes in dvd disc. tnx. =)

Archived