Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really enjoy on this one .. ha ha .. his facial expression so cute and hilarious  while at the script reading  .... ha ha so cute  .. oh my ! i just can't stop laughing :lol::D..how we not falling and adored for this guy  .... :heart::w00t::PAhjushi .. u are really FANTASTIC !!

X3n9GI.gif

13 hours ago, Melchai said:

Thanks @kbleon for the long preview trailer. ... I'm loving this ... more funny scenes and i can't stop laughing ... hope our chingu @yqyukiz will help us on this  ..:) (thank you in advance dear ..) :lol:

Chingu! Sorry for the late reply hahaha. I have full shift these two days so I won't have time for my computer T_T

Thankgod I'll be off on Fantastic's first episode! I watched the long preview on my phone... omg it's freaking funny muahahha. I'll help with future previews and stuff! :D 

I'm gonna start my new job next week hahaha finally my dream job woohoo as a media ops executive! The company is in charged of some cable channels, including Oh! K :P aigoooo too bad jtbc isn't on my cable tv otherwise my job will be going to work and see my ahjuppa :sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, yqyukiz said:

Chingu! Sorry for the late reply hahaha. I have full shift these two days so I won't have time for my computer T_T

Thankgod I'll be off on Fantastic's first episode! I watched the long preview on my phone... omg it's freaking funny muahahha. I'll help with future previews and stuff! :D 

I'm gonna start my new job next week hahaha finally my dream job woohoo as a media ops executive! The company is in charged of some cable channels, including Oh! K :P aigoooo too bad jtbc isn't on my cable tv otherwise my job will be going to work and see my ahjuppa :sweatingbullets:

plgUFh1Lj

pogdhwx1j

Cr: JSW DC

@yqyukiz Congrats on your new job Chingu, I'm so glad you can help in translating future previews, Thanks in advance, 1 more day , yeah!!!

Wow - yah @yqyukiz - congrats on your new dream job! Wohoo if if if jtbc was part of your job, lol - that would be awes:ome hahaha. All the best!

Looking fwd to your translated previews and thanks a million cos it really opens up the world of ahjuppa to us!!! 

10 hours ago, syla3 said:

Oh my gosh - loved the Long preview! Thanks!

JSW is SO good at being SO annoying, weird, hilarious and awww, sweet at the same time. Not seen someone make "looking bad" look so so good :D

@syla3 .. yes he is ... when he does all those things he still looks so good and funny .. ha ha .. i keep on repeating the script reading scenes .. ha ha .. trying hard to be serious and yet he is so funny with all those expressions .. ha ha .. Oh my!! he is just so adorable funny ... ha ha

4 minutes ago, Melchai said:

@syla3 .. yes he is ... when he does all those things he still looks so good and funny .. ha ha .. i keep on repeating the script reading scenes .. ha ha .. trying hard to be serious and yet he is so funny with all those expressions .. ha ha .. Oh my!! he is just so adorable funny ... ha ha

@Melchai Not every actor has natural cuteness but JSW does..every single expression of him makes me amazed, how can he be sooo adorable . He's just too perfect, love him MUCH :wub:

22 hours ago, Melchai said:

Hahaha - yeah @Melchai! I felt so sorry for him at the script reading scene in the preview. He seemed to be 'giving his best performance' but it was so awful that KHJ's character burst out laughing - Awwww. Ahahaha, he looked so pathetic kkkkkk. Poor fella. In the drama, he must really suck at acting :lol: Awwww. 

Joo Sang Wook channels his inner child in fun shoot with ‘Cosmopolitan’

joo-sang-wook

Actor Joo Sang Wook is simply adorable in his new photo shoot with ‘Cosmopolitan‘! He reverted to his 8-year-old self in these 4-dimensional pictures, promising to show more of his quirky side through JTBC‘s new drama, ‘Fantastic,’ as Ryu Hae Sung.

Whether he’s playing with water guns, beach balls, or arcades, he has an adorable and lovable innocence to his quirky nature. He will talk about his goals in life and as an actor in the interview, so make sure you grab a copy of the September issue!

CR. http://trueviralnews.com/?p=341831

Archived