Favorite Anime Couple?

x_shirley

tidusandyuna.jpg ^^ popular picture of tidus and yuna inukagome.jpg ^^ inuyasha and kagome croped from a wallpaper inunkikyo.jpg ^^ inuyasha and kikyo soraaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpgkairiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg ^^ sora and kairi rikkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuu.jpgkairiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg ^^ riku and kairi << my friend said they made a good couple so.. just wondering who else thinks so sasukeanddasdasds.jpg ^^ "sasuke" and sakura yall hsould know thats not really sasuke if you watched that episode naruuuuutppptsdf.jpg ^^ naruto and sakura my pick is TIDUS AND YUNA! hehe =]

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mauiwaui

tidusandyuna.jpg

^^ popular picture of tidus and yuna

inukagome.jpg

^^ inuyasha and kagome croped from a wallpaper

inunkikyo.jpg

^^ inuyasha and kikyo

soraaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpgkairiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

^^ sora and kairi

rikkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuu.jpgkairiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

^^ riku and kairi << my friend said they made a good couple so.. just wondering who else thinks so

sasukeanddasdasds.jpg

^^ "sasuke" and sakura yall hsould know thats not really sasuke if you watched that episode

naruuuuutppptsdf.jpg

^^ naruto and sakura

my pick is TIDUS AND YUNA! hehe =]

Naruto and sakura all the way

Guest Rockette

Hinata and Sasuke. [He, he, he]

Yuki and Shuichi [Gravitation]

Mika and Seguchi [Gravitation

Kiba and Hinata

Ino and Shikamaru

Said Rockette

Guest Evil_Monkey666

I don't think Sora,Kairi or Riku,Kairi shouldn't be couples...I'd say Sora and riku should be couples now that is not right for some reason...but they should be...

Archived