Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

hg.jpg

Current hair, not styled at all, but I still think it looks fine not styled.

Haha took this in my restroom near the window, so it's bright in the bg.

and this one is styled (which I took a week ago), don't mind the "photoshoot" style haha, was just experimenting with my crappy sony camera:

ccc.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NO NAME?

anne29: Thanks.

AsobiSeksu: Thanks. Funny thing is that I dye my hair a light shade of brown during spring + summer, but when autumn is near, I instantly dye it back to black. Haha.

mikamoui: Haha. Interesting. Never looked at it like that. Got it. You're going gangstah talk on me? HAHA.

That's my favorite pics of Pon. You should try getting highlights. It'll add more depth and dimension to your hair. By the way, is your hair kinda like those mullet hairstyles?

I_play_with_dolls: Not bad. Looks good! And I adore your outfit.

W0nderB0yUlzzang:]':Woot.

How short was it before this photo was taken? Mad nice.

Ahaha. Same here. I'm used to it.

muhlynnduh: Thanks. Oh really? These are the photos that I showed to my hairstylist:

fw7sqw.jpg

The outcome is totally different though, but I like it. Took me awhile to get used to short hair. I'm glad that I got that haircut though because my previous hairstyle was really ratty.

Venus: :D

Ah, I'm keeping the brown. I won't die it a darker color until autumn. Still far away.

@ Your hair update. Dude. You're hella pro. Love the fauxhawk.

The link to the Yusuke pic isn't working?

_dax_: C. That's hot. You don't see many people doing that with their hair.

Miyoon: Aww... Looks good on you. This is really random, but you kinda remind me of Miku from An Cafe.

Yumi: :wub: No homo.

`Elegance dude, what if you posted those hairstyles in the guy's hair thread? i wonder what they would say. lol you're such a pro at styling. i'm too lazy when it comes to styling my hair.

yumix in your 2nd pic, i thought you were park yong hee for a second. lol but, i can tell you can pull off her style cuz your face shape is pretty similar to hers.

NO NAME? yeah. i kinda did that too. dying my hair to a lighter color for summer, and then dying in back original. why do we do that? :D those pics that you posted, i was looking at those a while ago. i was going to get my hair cut like that, but idk why i didn't show it to my hairdresser. oh well. next time.

Guest mikamoui

■■■

UPDATE

Oh, I actually like the last three XD. The second to last actually looks fun.

@yumix You cut your own hair right? and you live in Texas :>. I will come find you! ..one day x] ..if I'm not lazy

Guest anntr

i asked my hairstylist to cut my hair shoulder length but she cut it this short. :(

DSC02788.jpg it actually grew a lot. when i first got it cut, it was like 1-2 inches shorter. my hair used to go to my mid back

Guest 0908

`Elegance: Really? XD It Looks Like A Mullet? I Didn't Consider That Before, But Thanks Haha.

& Yes Gendersituations Do Rock^^ However It Has Placed Me In An Awkawrd Situation Or 2 Before ^^;

BTW I Love Ur Different Hairstyles Epecially The 3rd Set. Reminds Me Of How One Of My Friends Styles His Hair.

Haha.

The awkwardness is what's best about it.

It messes with people's brains. :P

Oh.

That's cool.

Yeah I sort of feel a little weird when I styled it like that.

My Dad already gives me glares with any style that has tall looking spikes or whatnot. :lol:

OMG `Elegance! I love how you did your hair on the last row of the column of pictures that you posted. And wow you do look like him in that pic xD Crazy!

Thank you, thank you. ^_^

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/yumixx/hg.jpg

Current hair, not styled at all, but I still think it looks fine not styled.

Haha took this in my restroom near the window, so it's bright in the bg.

and this one is styled (which I took a week ago), don't mind the "photoshoot" style haha, was just experimenting with my crappy sony camera:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/yumixx/ccc.jpg

Man, are you Yong Hee's long lost twin or something. ~? ._.

Like seriously. :P

Venus: :D

Ah, I'm keeping the brown. I won't die it a darker color until autumn. Still far away.

@ Your hair update. Dude. You're hella pro. Love the fauxhawk.

The link to the Yusuke pic isn't working?

Me, pro?

Nahhh. ~

Not close, let's just say that we all have our good and bad hair days. :)

Oh?

It should work?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/th...moto_Yusuke.jpg

Just a slight resemblance.

Only BIG difference is he's sexier.

`Elegance dude, what if you posted those hairstyles in the guy's hair thread? i wonder what they would say. lol you're such a pro at styling. i'm too lazy when it comes to styling my hair.

Haha really I'm not pro.

I guess if you spend a whole lot of time with your hair, and experiment different styles, you get that.

But trust me, there are days when my hair hates me.

It'll give me a crappy result after styling. -_-

Yeah I might post it up in the guy hairstyle thread.

Oh, I actually like the last three XD. The second to last actually looks fun.

I had fun with all of them. ^_^

The unstyled one at first, reminds me of Lee Chi Hoon's hair a bit.

But yeah wasn't intending it to be like that.

Thanks for the compliment! ~

i asked my hairstylist to cut my hair shoulder length but she cut it this short. :(

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv278/a...11/DSC02788.jpg it actually grew a lot. when i first got it cut, it was like 1-2 inches shorter. my hair used to go to my mid back

Aww.

Shorter hair is fun.

Learn to love it. ~ :)

Guest onetouch.

ahhhh BIHYUL my goshhhhhhhh. makes me feel all lesbo seriously! ROFL

now i really want to get my hair cut in a boyish style...and i was in the middle of growing it out LONNG (its like ...1/4-______- of the way there HAHA XD)

Yumi: :wub: No homo.

Haha thanks XD

yumix in your 2nd pic, i thought you were park yong hee for a second. lol but, i can tell you can pull off her style cuz your face shape is pretty similar to hers.

LOL thanks. I think her face shape is alot smaller (and dollish looking) than mine though, but still thanks :)

@yumix You cut your own hair right? and you live in Texas :>. I will come find you! ..one day x] ..if I'm not lazy

Yeah, I do. I need to cut it again because it's growing x.x And yes! I do live in Texas. I wanna move though.

Haha do you live in Texas?

Man, are you Yong Hee's long lost twin or something. ~? ._.

Like seriously. :P

HAHA. Thanks dude...I love your hairstyle pic, it rocks.

ahhhh BIHYUL my goshhhhhhhh. makes me feel all lesbo seriously! ROFL

now i really want to get my hair cut in a boyish style...and i was in the middle of growing it out LONNG (its like ...1/4-______- of the way there HAHA XD)

Bihyul is pretty hot. I heard she was lesbian and has a girlfriend though..is that true?

Whoa, nice hair. Makes me wanna kinda try the 3rd one LOL, but I think it'll look retarded on me.

Guest _dax_

_dax_: U Should Go For C. A Mixture Of Light & Dark Brown Hair Would Look Really Good On U In My Opinion.^^ Also, It's Nice To Try Something New.

_dax_: C. That's hot. You don't see many people doing that with their hair.

Seems option C has the most votes; I'll take that into consideration.

Leaning towards that option too, getting kind of tired of blonde.

Then again was thinking of cosplaying Rhyme and Ruki in late June.

Guest mikamoui

Yeah, I do. I need to cut it again because it's growing x.x And yes! I do live in Texas. I wanna move though.

Haha do you live in Texas?

:o No wonder your hair looks so fun and cool lawl. Texas has it's good points!..I think o_o... and yepp. I live in Houston x]

Guest `Bou

`Elegance

Haha, I am wanting to go shorter, since it bothers my neck,

but my mom says I can't cut my hair until it gets long..

that's probably the next Winter Dx

Yumix

sexy.

no seriously..

xD

yea, no homo.

Guest W0nderB0yUlzzang:-

'Elegance: Hmm I Do Like Confusing People XD Their Expressions R Even More Amusing When They Try To Figure Out What I Am.

Ahh Really? My Parents Really Don't Mind Or Care How I Style My Hair. In Fact Sometimes My Mother Laughs When I Make My Hair Look All Goofy & Show It To Her While We're In The Gym :D But Wearing Guys Clothes Is A Different Story. *Huffs*

NO NAME?: *gives high five* I'm Glad I'm Not Alone! I Take It As A Compliment Now. It Pretty Much Means U Look Good As Either A Girl Or A Boy, Am I Right? XD

Haha Thanks^^ But My Hair Is Growing Too Fast It's Barely Been A Month Since My Last Haircut! ><

2yuj7lv.jpg

This Is How Short It Was In The Beginning. I Got This On The 1st Day Of February.

2cifel0.jpg

Went From Super Short To Medium Short! Now That I Compare These 2, My Hair Really Has Grown! :o

Guest Strify~

Well, this is the shortest I've had my hair XD so Like everyone's posting, i'll post a photo of my hair too XP

boy.jpg

Guest Deacon

@ `Elegance:

I like your hairstyles on the last row :]. And I know how it feels to get eye bags @_@.

Wow...some of you girls come out really hot with guy hairstyles :x. Haha, guess I'll post mine too.

I had shorter hair before, but I realized that I can't really pull off short hair.

hpim20321.jpg

Guest blisstic

~yumix: woooow you look gorgeous!

That hairstyle kinda reminds me of Yamapi for some reason XD maybe it's the hair color? hehe

I sort of have a guy's hairstyle. It was inspired by Miyavi's haircut in Oresama <3

but it has two long pieces so if you look at me frontways? it looks like I have long hair but then the sides are cut really short.

I might put a pic up if anyone cares to see it XDDD probably not >w<

Guest mikamoui

That hairstyle kinda reminds me of Yamapi for some reason XD maybe it's the hair color? hehe

I sort of have a guy's hairstyle. It was inspired by Miyavi's haircut in Oresama <3

but it has two long pieces so if you look at me frontways? it looks like I have long hair but then the sides are cut really short.

I might put a pic up if anyone cares to see it XDDD probably not >w<

Lawl! I was inspired by Miyavi's recent hairstyle x]. Post it post it! I can kind of see it in your avie. It looks hawt.

@Deacon You resemble Nao of alice nine. in a way :0. Is your hair straightened in that picture? It looks spikeable. :9 I think you pull off short hair quite well actually.

:o No wonder your hair looks so fun and cool lawl. Texas has it's good points!..I think o_o... and yepp. I live in Houston x]

Oh, you don't live that far from me at all...I think only 1-2 hours away?

Yumix

sexy.

no seriously..

xD

yea, no homo.

Thanks. :)

Yamapi? Name sounds familiar...I'm guessing it's some j-pop male artist? Haha...but thanks.

Guest Deacon

@Deacon You resemble Nao of alice nine. in a way :0. Is your hair straightened in that picture? It looks spikeable. :9 I think you pull off short hair quite well actually.

Haha, I was thinking of bringing Nao's picture to the hair salon before! But I wanted my hair to be like Ruki's when he had the partial red dye.

Yea, my hair is normally just straightened (takes 10 minutes) and I like the natural layered look. At the current length, it is spikeable with gel, but it won't look good spiking it upwards (some parts are too long) lol. I'm too lazy to do it everyday for school anyway.

Ahhh, I don't think my face structure would allow me to pull off short hair...if you look at this picture, you can probably get an idea. My hair doesn't stick to my face.

This is another haircut...back in October.

hpim1421resizedf.jpg

Guest _dax_

At the current length, it is spikeable with gel, but it won't look good spiking it upwards (some parts are too long) lol.

Gel :crazy:

Clay or wax is the way to go

Guest NO NAME?

Me, pro?

Nahhh. ~

Not close, let's just say that we all have our good and bad hair days. :)

Oh?

It should work?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/th...moto_Yusuke.jpg

Just a slight resemblance.

Only BIG difference is he's sexier.

What products do you use?

It's working now. I have no clue why it wasn't working earlier.

Seems option C has the most votes; I'll take that into consideration.

Leaning towards that option too, getting kind of tired of blonde.

Then again was thinking of cosplaying Rhyme and Ruki in late June.

The Rhyme from The World Ends With You? :D

NO NAME?: *gives high five* I'm Glad I'm Not Alone! I Take It As A Compliment Now. It Pretty Much Means U Look Good As Either A Girl Or A Boy, Am I Right? XD

Haha Thanks^^ But My Hair Is Growing Too Fast It's Barely Been A Month Since My Last Haircut! ><

http://i41.tinypic.com/2yuj7lv.jpg

This Is How Short It Was In The Beginning. I Got This On The 1st Day Of February.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cifel0.jpg

Went From Super Short To Medium Short! Now That I Compare These 2, My Hair Really Has Grown! :o

*high fives back* True. Haha.

Wow. Your hair sure does grow fast. Lucky. I think you can pull off any length.

Archived