Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest quarter.life

gosh how did you style your hair? what products did you use? how do you achieve that hair standing up style but looks like there is no/very little product in your hair style? your hair looks sooooo good! plus the layers are relatively long, when i had hair about that length then it would always start drooping after sometime and well my styling skills suck :(

i use tresemme hair spray and gatsby along with hair straightener

but don't be fooled though cause mine usually do die and drops lolol

the thing with my hair back then was the layers from the top were REALLY short so it actually stood up without the gel ==

but i find that gatsby does amazing wonders

if you have long hair i would recommend spray, tease, and sometimes spray/gel right in the roots in hopes that it won't fall later.

but i heard that to help have it stay up, spray upwards and not against and down your hair.

sorry i wasn't much help ;;~"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tidaa

YOOYOYOOYO.

OH SNAPZ. An updatez0r?!!

It's been a while.

O YEY BLOND HAIR FOLLICLESZ.

694dc3a6.jpg

bd30bd33.jpg5eebead0.jpg

SO WASSAP GUYS.

EVERYONE'S HAIR LOOKS DOPE.

LEGIT.

AWESOME.

PRO.

BOSS.

ETCETC.

:D

Guest aieenaein

*sigh* you all look really pretty... gosh, make me so envious... not fair!! haha~ i also have a short hair,

but i look so normal XD Here It Is (it's not really a 'guy's hairstyle.. just a short hair.

you guys have so pretty faces~ makes justice for the hairstyles~ ^^

Tidaa OMG, you actually dyed your hair to blond?! i saw your post in the do asian look good in blond thread. i thought you were just playing around, but that's not the case! you hair looks so awesome! pwns my hair, that's for sure TT.TT man...you make me want to cut my hair again. when did you dye it? my parents would freak it i had that hair color..lmao. btw, you have pretty eyes :D

NN?#02 i know, right? summer's heat + my long thick hair = nasty ponytails.

ugh.

Guest akovinagi

It's been a while.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/tida_00/694dc3a6.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/tida_00/bd30bd33.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o66/tida_00/5eebead0.jpg

SO WASSAP GUYS.

LEGIT.

AWESOME.

PRO.

BOSS.

ETCETC.

waaah lah. another boyish goddess. I'm so jealous, man.

Guest Tidaa

@King.Triton Thanks yo! 8D

@NN?#02 You had a boy cut before? :D Oh dope, have you posted a pic of it here before? I'm slow and lazy to check D: LMAO

@AsobiSeksu LOLOL YEEUH! How long is yo hurr now? UHH, I dyed it like, a week before spring break. Hahaha, when I was at the hair salon, my mom went to go kill time then to sit and wait for me, and when she came back and saw my hair, she couldn't do anything about it cuz the money was already paid. >:B And it was expensive. Lulz. And thanks yo!

@aieenaein Do you try to style it?

@akovinagi LOL.

Guest NO NAME?

Seriously. It feels gross. Haha.

Yes, I have. But I deleted all those old photos awhile back.

4614144832_5bc80f6b2b.jpg

Maybe some of you remember remember the first two?

But dude, blonde looks really good on you!

Guest Tidaa

^ LULZ DENNGGG!

I'm envious of your sideburns in the first picture D8 Shiettt--

I need a trim...

Aww yeeeuh, I like your hair color in the second too >8D

@AsobiSeksu LOLOL YEEUH! How long is yo hurr now? UHH, I dyed it like, a week before spring break. Hahaha, when I was at the hair salon, my mom went to go kill time then to sit and wait for me, and when she came back and saw my hair, she couldn't do anything about it cuz the money was already paid. >:B And it was expensive. Lulz. And thanks yo!

XD LMAOOOO! i wonder what you mom's reaction was when she was it. haha. but yeah, hair looks killer awesome. just a trim here and there and it would be pwning! ugh...i dont want to talk about my hair. it's nasty-like. long outgrown layers, no more side bangs, length is passed my shoulders, and nasty-richard simmons roots >.<!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU KNOW!! i was so keen into having my long hair back after looking at rayasa's pics of long hair. and you had to go post your hair up. gah, now i just want to chop it all off and dye it red. how long did the dying process take? did it do some damage?

Guest angel_cutie

CNBlue minhyuk~

trying to find pictures of both sides hahah

i like how one one side longer than the other

i suck at explaining things so i want to take pictures with me to the salon :3

just wondering if anyone has any pictures of his old style like this one:

minhyukflips120.gif

Guest JeidoBakax3

YOOYOYOOYO.

It's been a while.

694dc3a6.jpg

bd30bd33.jpg5eebead0.jpg

SO WASSAP GUYS.

LEGIT.

AWESOME.

PRO.

BOSS.

ETCETC.

0.0 I'm jealous! You look awsome! :wub:

Guest Tidaa

@AsobiSeksu Lolz my mom was just like " :l " and LMAO WUTTT MAH FAULT?? Hahaha pfft D; But yeah, seeing some nice long hair on people gives me a slight urge to grow it out, but then I remember how fun and easy it is to style and take care of my current hair. :D

But yeah, I need a trim.. and re-layering.. and thinning.. etc. When I got it dyed it took like 2 1/2ish hours (we went through a lot of reapplying of the bleach&toner cuz it dried out under the heater thingy), and I couldn't even think about getting it trimmed and etc all on the same day, so yeah. I plan on getting it done next week though, hopefully. :B Surprisingly enough, it wasn't all damaged, it was a bit stiffer than my natural hair, but it's hella lot easier to style because of that. Lulz, like a vibrant red? Orr mahogany, dark red? Either one would be pretty dope though. :D Vibrant red would be makin' a statement!

And hmm.. To cut your hair, or not to cut your hair? ;D HmMMMMMmmMmmm! Lmao.

@JeidoBakax3 Thanks! Please don't quote pics though. C:

Guest aieenaein

@NN?#02: the first one XD omg so brave to have it cut like that~ and geez it looks fine

@tidaa: no~ not even once haha (aside from i don't know how, i also don't have a budget for it T^T)

@angel_cutie: kyaaa~ minhyuk!!~ i'm excited to see that~ (if only i can do that to my hair too T^T)

Guest mooness

alright, after seeing all of the awesome haircuts you guys are sporting, it's inspired me to go get a haircut right now :)

LMAOOO. she didn't say anything? just frowned? lolol denggg...2 1/2 hours? i would of fallen asleep while in the dying process XD is there any particular style your going for when you get it cut? and yeah, i've been thinking about dying my hair red for some time now. i'll prolly go with a darker red. i would go for a vibrant red, but then i would have to keep re-touching it. i'm such a lazy butt when it comes to my hair lmaoo. i'll prolly get a trim to get rid of my nasty layers and dead ends (EW).

edit

HOLD UP. i just saw your post in the dye before and after thread. your dye job was $100?? lolol expensive! i can see why your mom frowned. lmaoo~

but it was well worth it^^

Guest Tidaa

^ Lmao, she did, when we got home afterwords. Eh. xD I would fall asleep, but the salon was full of youthful people, the stylists all rocked interesting hair cuts and clothes. They were cutting interesting styles as well.. So yeah :B (With loud UNCE UNCE music and such. You know what I mean? lul

:D) and truee, contrasting vibrant red and black would be awkward :c Lulz omg. grown out layers are gross D8< I hate them with a passion. Haha. Dude, I really have no idea for the cut... D8

I know that i really want my bangs and sideburns to be like this though:

b6d51277.jpg

SOOOOO SEXY.

The top looks wack but.. SIDE BURNS AND BANGS. ROAR.

Wanna help me find a cut? :D

Guest lovelyanimeangel

hello! I've been reading a lot of these pages, and now I'm tempted to cut my medium hair to a boy styled!! And I'ld like some help. Like what kind of boy style hair would fit my face? and should i really get boy styled hair?

this is what i look like with hairupIMG_1439.jpg

hair down [yes i noe, i'ma camera rainbow

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

so please help me decide

Archived