Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest meshaLL

Hi guys,

I'm usually a silent reader but I need some opinions on what I want to do with my hair for the summer! I hope you guys can give me some good feedback :).

So currently my hair looks like this:

img14122.th.jpg and I this is what I want: 3966311.th.jpg

but on the side of my piercing I want this (my bangs are on the same side as my piercing though..):

16750188196091046563036.th.jpg And.. this is the shortest my hair's ever been: n509007332978437953.th.jpg

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alainachen_604

wow some of you girls pull off guys hairstyles very well :)

im too girly for guy hairstyles. lol i'd die if i cut my hair short

wow i've been planning to cut my hair super short for a while now to donate my hair to locks of love :)

my hair length is down to the diaphragm area and it's gonna be a huge change for me so wish me luck! i'm going to cut it as soon as the weather turns warm

Guest (^__^)v

I've been pretty much following this topic for a while, i just never posted. I've been a silent reader.

:ph34r: Some of the girls here just rock with their short hair!!!

I recently gotten a boycut or what I assume is a boycut... This is what I've have now.

when i got it first cut.

shorthair.jpg

It has only been 2 weeks since my recent haircut. I didn't style it. My hair is slightly wet in this picture because I took a shower before i shot it.

Photo112.jpg

I have been getting my haircut shorter and shorter since i've gone on this thread. Before I

got a bob cut which looks like this (it's dyed):

mediumhair.jpg

Before i got my haircut it was long black but then i decided to dye it orange.. LOl

longdyedhair.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moomoomoomoo

HOMG

so i decided to cut my hair short because i hated brushing it everyday (lazy i know)

and i was told i suited it better....BUT im reallllyyyy tall (like almost 6'0" :@) so i was ALWAYS mistaken for a boy.....;;;;

and not only that but ive had multiple girls check me out(trust me i know ) and girls actually CONFESS they like me D: AHHH so now ive decided to grow my hair lonnnggggg DD:

(its not that i have girls like that its just when they like you then it gets weird...;;;)

anyways i have no pictures cuz im lazyyyy...maybe one day ill post them (like it matters :D)

(ps once i even had a gay guy like me...THat was strange...LOL

good times ^^ 하하하~;;

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I'm not sure I ever posted pictures of my fauxhawk. XD I almost never wear my hair like this though, it's SO hard to style it so it looks right, and even then it usually looks like crap a few hours later.

faux01.jpg

faux02.jpg

Those were taken a while ago. I recently cut my hair though because I wanted something shorter, lighter, and more assymetrical. I cut it myself! With a box cutter. You wouldn't expect it, but it's really quite a great tool for cutting hair. :)

hurra.jpg

Guest Tidaa

@Malice_Kaiser Ahh, your fauxhawk looks awesomee! I've always liked fauxhawks, though when I attempt them, as you said, it's hard to get it perfect. D:

WOW GUYS IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE'VE POSTED IN A FREQUENT FASHION!!

Ehh, I've been growing out my hair a bit and have been wanting to achieve Park Yong Hee's hairstyle, (EXAMPLE 1, EXAMPLE 2) as well as Sug's Vocalist, Takeru's hairstyle.

Well here's an update on my hair:

92add352.jpg

I was wondering if I should try any cuts different from the ones I've listed. Any suggestions? :x

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD MOVING 8D

Guest irish_cute2004

guys, i was kind thinkin' of cutting my hair

cuz i got amuse by shin hye unnie. . .

2_428458921l.jpg

and i want a style like this...

Go_Mi_Nam_You_re_Beautiful__22112009021808.jpg

those it fit me if i cut it just like that?

guys i need your advise so please.... tell me... :(

Guest Kristtina

i really would like to cut my hair short like a boy smth short like girls from KARA or even shorter, but whenever i had cutted my hair short i looked like a guy,seriously,people always called my boy :( . now im just growing my hair long and long....its sad though i wish i would look more like pretty girl with short hair but i just cant pull that pretty look like others do.

however,im always supporting girls with short hair,u people are so damn lucky and pretty with short hair;all the pics are so good looking,im so envious

Guest outside_castle

haha :D this reminds me of the time i cut my hair

I think it was 1-2 years ago when there was this hana kimi (japan) - craze, and I just gone and cut my hair right away ^^'...

1-6.jpg

kinda regret it now though... cuz my hair takes so long to grow T____T

Guest BoomBoomAfridi

Malice Kaiser your hair is so so awesome in that faux hawk!!!! spunky & cool. i really love it!! Wish i could do that with mine but I don't know how...anyway it's curly :(

Here's my boy hair from a coupla months back.....{now it's longer and i cut it into a kind of asian mullet...}

Picture007.jpg

Archived