Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

Guest .flyhigh

I've always wanted to get my hair cut like a guy but my face is pretty freaking chubby so it'd look awful on me, plus my friends have always been telling me not to do it D: But after seeing how good it looks on you guys I'm really tempted to get mine cut ToT;

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YuriSistable

I think that Ga-In in the abracadabra mv looks really good with that hair

People said it was a wig....whatever.....but I think she looks hot

Only a few people can pull it off, I cannot....

so my hair now...

its getting longer..I actually want to leave short hair now because i think it really fits my face but my dad wont let me!!

2gue6ax.png

Wow you look very very prety with short hair

It suits you!

Don't let parents decide on your haircut, you look gorgeous with short hair

Guest chaumein

I've always wanted to get my hair cut like a guy but my face is pretty freaking chubby so it'd look awful on me, plus my friends have always been telling me not to do it D: But after seeing how good it looks on you guys I'm really tempted to get mine cut ToT;

I read your comment then looked at your 411 because I was stalking curious, and I think you'd look fine with short hair. This haircut might look good on you:

028001999f2f30_full.jpg

Guest RyokoJunkie

Haha hey guys~

I love all of your guys hair, ughh so pretty. xD;

Well i decided to cut my hair and but alas! The girl cut it too short and now i look even more like a boy now, so my sister says. T.T;;

This is it when is not styled, because you know i'm a noob at styling. xD;

fsfg.jpguntitled-12.jpg

sorry for big pictures. ^^; also ignore my weird face.

Haha hey guys~

I love all of your guys hair, ughh so pretty. xD;

Well i decided to cut my hair and but alas! The girl cut it too short and now i look even more like a boy now, so my sister says. T.T;;

This is it when is not styled, because you know i'm a noob at styling. xD;

%7Boption%7D fsfg.jpg%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D untitled-12.jpg%7Boption%7D

sorry for big pictures. ^^; also ignore my weird face.

i think it looks cute :)

it reminds me of Boa's hair in her mamoritai ~white wishes~ PV...just not styled :lol:

if you dont like it I'm sure if you style it, it will look better ^__^

Guest frappucino

@`Elegance @dear_minji you guys look amazing! ♥♥

Elegance you rock the blonde/Seungho look :))

@gabre loved the risk, love the cut on you.

@RyokoJunkie aww I think it looks great on you! And you don't look like a guy at all :)) It's a cute look for you.

Without styling, and a little while back when hair was shorter (+ current sideview):

DSCF0301.pngDSCF0262.png

Guest ArJaii

^

Omg I love your hairr. It looks really cute on you :]

I'm thinking of getting my hair cut short too! Just wondering, what ref picture did you use when you got that haircut?

Guest Rockstarbabu

Hi every body hair style is one of the hottest teen hair styles today. What is emo style is a matter entirely open to individual interpretation. The term "emo" is short for "emotional", which is the basis for a unique hair style. Regardless of which reflects a very personal style, each type can be classified as the emo look. Emo style is associated with the punk hair style and a unique style popular among alternative music artists from the 1980s, although at this time there are many interpretations of what "emo" really is.Emo Hairstyles become increasingly popular nowadays. What causes such as increased emo people want to adopt this new haircut? For starters, bands such as Green Day and My Chemical Romance have a made emo hairstyles so popular.

Cadillac Wheel Bearing

I really want a boy cut!! But it's actually pretty high maintenance if you're a girl. You'd have to have a really feminine face with nice skin. Wear make up and jewelry constantly or risk looking like a dyke or a guy... Too much for me and my busy schedule right now, but maybe one day!

Guest love_sweetie

Ive had long hair for the longest time, so when I cut it short everyone was freaking out. My sister teases me that I look like a boy but I like it. For me I find short hair easier to manage.

th_long.jpg th_short.jpg

@`Elegance @dear_minji you guys look amazing! ♥♥

Elegance you rock the blonde/Seungho look :))

Thank you!

Lovin' your styles as well. The Junhyung one is cute. <3

Wah, im glad Im seeing more posters than before. :) this thread was literally dead around page 90-100 , but I think it's picking up since I come here from time to time. Alot of nice new hairstyles <3

elegance: WOW, you look super good in blonde. Hawt.

Guest chaumein

Ive had long hair for the longest time, so when I cut it short everyone was freaking out. My sister teases me that I look like a boy but I like it. For me I find short hair easier to manage.

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab214/l...712/th_long.jpg

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab214/l...12/th_short.jpg

You're one of the rare types that look good with both short and long hair. Pretty!

Guest Han_Hye_Ri

I got a short cut. but if i style it like a guy's hairstyle. it turned out to be:

Photo-0081-1-1.jpg

the name tag is like a mustache -__- hehe what do ya think?

(people are probably like, doesn't she ever change her shirt? okay this is kind of like my way of proving i'm not fake. so when you see my gray shirt, you know it's the real me. also it's my pj's)

I got a short cut. but if i style it like a guy's hairstyle. it turned out to be:

%7Boption%7D

the name tag is like a mustache -__- hehe what do ya think?

(people are probably like, doesn't she ever change her shirt? okay this is kind of like my way of proving i'm not fake. so when you see my gray shirt, you know it's the real me. also it's my pj's)

You still look really pretty even with a boyish hairstyle :]

I like the cut/style a lot - did you bring in a picture as a reference? ><;;

Archived