Girls With Guy's Hairstyles.

Guest iya.donghae

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a guy's haircut and I get mistaken for a guy all the time. HAHAHAHA, it's actually kinda funny when a girl checks you out then later finds out you're a girl - their facial reaction is absolutely PRICELESS! :lol: It's probably 'cos i don't dress like most girls. After a while, i do get used to it, but yea, a short hair cut is really awesome...its all about the 'get-up-and-go' attitude for people, who, like me, do not have enough time, or just simply can't be stuffed to do their hair in the morning.

If any girl is ever planning to get her hair chopped off, my advise to you is JUST DO IT! Before i had my hair cut, it was around shoulder length, so it was a massive step, but it's all worth it (if you're lazy like me). After all, it's just hair, it will grow back people!

However, be warned, sometimes people will look at you funny if you use the female toilet. With that said, if you have a guy's haircut, you can get away with using the male's restroom when you go to crowded events and the lines to the female toilet is 5 miles long! ;)

Anyway, enough about my life story, here's a few pics of me (my hair is usually messier than that, but that day, it was tamed :D ) I know i'm not very photogenic, but hey, bear with me!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8315/14196736jh8.png

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8453/73820519gh9.png

Cheerssss!

i love your hair! u look like a boy! be my bf :rolleyes: !!

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I have a guy's haircut and I get mistaken for a guy all the time. HAHAHAHA, it's actually kinda funny when a girl checks you out then later finds out you're a girl - their facial reaction is absolutely PRICELESS! :lol: It's probably 'cos i don't dress like most girls. After a while, i do get used to it, but yea, a short hair cut is really awesome...its all about the 'get-up-and-go' attitude for people, who, like me, do not have enough time, or just simply can't be stuffed to do their hair in the morning.

If any girl is ever planning to get her hair chopped off, my advise to you is JUST DO IT! Before i had my hair cut, it was around shoulder length, so it was a massive step, but it's all worth it (if you're lazy like me). After all, it's just hair, it will grow back people!

However, be warned, sometimes people will look at you funny if you use the female toilet. With that said, if you have a guy's haircut, you can get away with using the male's restroom when you go to crowded events and the lines to the female toilet is 5 miles long! ;)

Anyway, enough about my life story, here's a few pics of me (my hair is usually messier than that, but that day, it was tamed :D ) I know i'm not very photogenic, but hey, bear with me!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8315/14196736jh8.png

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8453/73820519gh9.png

Cheerssss!

You're such a cutie! And oh my gaaaah, I am in love with you hair~ *o*

What hair products/technique do you use to get that messy style?

im going to be chopping my hair that comes almost down to my butt next year so i can go around as a hot boy >

:D

but everyone here is saying that short hair is easier to maintain

isnt short hair harder though??

wouldnt it take longer with all the gel and spray and stuff??

long hair takes long enough but short short hair will take forever wont it??

Guest Atticus

You're such a cutie! And oh my gaaaah, I am in love with you hair~ *o*

What hair products/technique do you use to get that messy style?

haha thanks! that's quite a compliment there. I use wax, its so fun to use...ahahahah. anyway, jst rub it in my hair...and it also helps if you wash your hair every other day! ahah =D

Guest mytigerlily

lol, i think it suits some people really well, but honestly not everyone can pull this off! most people can't.

besides, i think you have to have a REALLY feminine face to pull it off unless you wanna look like a guy...then by all means go for it!

and if guys' opinions matter to you, then i'd say don't chop it off just yet. most guys don't like short hair...not all, but most -__-"

I got a haircut last Saturday. It's still guyish but not that masculine anymore. I already like my hair now XD

Before:

02082008829.jpg

02012008792.jpg

02052008821.jpg

Now:

02242008924-001-1.jpg

02242008929-002.jpg

02242008948-001.jpg

My bangs

02242008977.jpg

I'm confused because I don't know if I'll grow the bottom part of my hair and make it mullet style or retain that length because I'm satisfied with my hair now. But what do you think looks better?

I got mine cut last month, from waist length to boy short.

At first i was really quite terrified, cos i never cut my hair that short. like EVER.

the closest short i get is only up to my shoulders.

But the hairstylist was a pro, cos my face is round shape and she really could cut my hair to suit my face shape.

Plus it's easier to style. I hardly use my comb now. I just use gel and just mess up my hair and presto, im out of the door.

Guest missinu

i cut guy's hairstyle too, now i'm using eeteuk's one, i just leave the back as it is and cut the front and i guess it suits me since everyone's saying that the hairstyle's really nice. and i did try jaejoong's hairstyle and it's quite ok too. i guess it differs for diff people

Guest Raikiri

My friend just cut my hair yesterday and she kinda overdid it in the front >.<

I use to have shoulder length hair but I've always been trying to cut my hair to look how I wanted but thus so far, I really like how my hair looks now.

I kinda look like a guy but the good thing is, I get to spiked my hair in the back :D

But for some reason, my class liked it today when they saw it and it made me soo happy ^^

This is what it looks like:

hair007.jpg

awesomee002.jpg

Guest PaM_yUn

oh ~ my sis has a boy's hairstyle .she very like it! -____-

but my mom said ' i like you more when you have a long hair,Patty '

i dont think so :P

Guest Malice_Kaiser

w00, I got a new hurr cut! I never actually planned to go quite this short, but while my sister was cutting my hair, we had an accident, so it was off to the salon to get it fixed. And voila! Fauxhawk. XD;;;

HURR01.jpg

HURR03.jpgHURR02.jpg

Sorry, the flash makes it kind of hard to see it well. :/

Here are the two before pictures I posted, in case anyone cares... XD;;

wefjh2q5807srfljksd0mp0.th.jpg bh02kw1ta6.th.jpg

I miss my longer hair a bit. But I think what I have now is more than great. I might keep it for a while before deciding to grow it out again. ^^

Guest jongx

This thread is interesting. I have attempted the boy cut before, but now I am just letting it grow out. When i wore baggy clothes, some people thought that I am a guy before. It's pretty odd cos none of my friends thought that i look very guy-ish to begin with. ._.

Image262resize2.jpg

Image044resize2.jpg

^ignore messy hair.

^Malice kaiser-faux hawk rocks! But the longer hair suits you better IMO.

Guest IaMsEo

I'm thinking about getting this hairstyle.. It looks so cool! But at the same time, scared it'll turn out looking ugly...

1916366630_c36979e429.jpg

1136092192_b3dc8c46e4.jpg

Guest hfkpo mae

i think some girls look good, but its kinna gross when they dress toooo boyish with it like to the point where you cant tell if theyre girl or guy :crazy:

Archived