Any Asians that don't have dark brown eyes?

Guest x3DOLPHiN

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

A lot of people use to ask me, some still do, if I wear contacts. People would always compliment me on my eyes because they thought I wore contacts. I never wore contacts in my life. When I was in high school, the color of my eyes change everyday too. Now, it's ither light brown or 'dark' brown.

^whoa! blonde hair??

i have light brown eyes...i think i inherited it from my mother, though my eyes are lighter than hers. not exactly hazel (though some people have called them hazel) and not as light as go ara's. i didn't realize my eye color was different until people started commenting on how light they were and asking if i wore colored contacts. then i noticed that they were much more yellow-brown in pictures compared to my asian friends. i think it just might be my overall coloring...i have pale skin and my hair has a lot of brown and red with black.

Guest <milk.BOX>

someone in my family had natural purple eyes for a few days..???

i got so confused hehe

but i have light brown eyes too and they're natural.

I have light brown eyes and hair...it's genetic, my sister's eyes and hair are even lighter and hazel coloured. So it's probably genetic for you to have a slightly different colour.

Guest understanding_fiction

this isn't really eyes, but a friend of mine who is pure korean has light brown hair.. and not just brown, but a bunch of different shades of light brown x_x she's never done anything to her hair but cut it

Pale eye color and pale hair is actually a recessive genetic trait. I hate bio, but I perked up during that part. It is quite rare.

And for some reason, as people get older, their eyes lighten as well. Well, it's the case for SOME people. My paternal grandfather has pale grey-blue eyes even though well, he's definitely Chinese and I've never seen pictures of him when he was younger, but I'm pretty sure he probably didn't have pale eyes then.

Don't really let it bother you, it's a compliment and accept it! it's cool and unique. I almost wish I had lighter eyes, but ehhhh... it's all right. That's what contacts are for! haha.

Guest saysjessi

waaah so cool, other people also have light brown eyes!

like i said before, for some reason my eyes turn out really dark on film, so this is the best picture i can find (even so, it's still not a good representation) sorry it's kinda big:

eye.jpg

^ the skin was smoothed out but the eye part is undoctored

Guest fatcupoftea

My eyes are a little bit light brown, I think, but my sister has super light brown eyes. A lot of people actually ask if she's half or part European because she doesn't have "normal" full East Asian look.

Archived