collabs sub forum

Guest shenrou

Guest shenrou

is the collaborations sub forum coming back ones that had the entertainment co's asianize dream and the rest.. Its been a while and most forums are back.. sorry in advance if your already sorting it out.. (i sent a message to the mod about this but im not sure if it got sent) Move this if its in the wrong section...

Guest Vaerie

IMO we didn't even need it in the first place...If all the collabs begin to pose a problem, then I think it should be considered once more. Besides, it just pointlessly takes up more space.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

in my opinion, there should just be one pinned thread instead of a whole section. people made lots of topics thats just died off. i think that a Collab thread would be better. people can just people the people or talk to them via chat instead of all those posts.

in my opinion, there should just be one pinned thread instead of a whole section. people made lots of topics thats just died off. i think that a Collab thread would be better. people can just people the people or talk to them via chat instead of all those posts.

A wonderful idea...but it would need some sort of specific format...otherwise it would have the potential to get REALLY messy.

Guest babiixru

A wonderful idea...but it would need some sort of specific format...otherwise it would have the potential to get REALLY messy.

yeah like, have someone make a first post, and whoever does that should look in the thread ever-so-often and like "link back" the entries that someone made back to the first post, so that it's basically the first thing someone sees or something like that. and when that collab is finished, the person can just strike the link out or erase it all together =) and the person who created that collab could like erase or strike out her post as well ;D...just an idea =)

Archived