[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

Guest Jill4675

I guess it's the same for KTSF. :(

I hadn't checked the channel since the weekend. Bummer!

DirectTV is looking mighty tempting right about now... :phew:

I am looking into other sources for the MBC America episodes, but if anyone else can help, it would greatly appreciated. :)

Bummer, indeed... :( It reminds me of when Comcast shut down AZN for lack of revenue. AZN was annoying but I saw a lot of dramas there (in spite of horrible commercials).

I hope you can tap your alternate source...good luck. ;)

BTW, thanks a million for the Ep. 17 summary. youarewoman.gif

I realize I was thinking of the end credits and not the preview with reference to that scene...those new credits had me worried as soon as I saw them... :huh:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

Last part of episode 18...

Luv, many thanks as always for the caps!!

BTW, just made a quick trip to Dramabeans and there was your ROI banner to greet me! Love it! There are so many banners over there and I think I've hit this one only once or twice before... :)

th_e80ffa87.jpg Your work is terrific!

Okay, back to watching ROI... ;)

EDIT: OMG, I just was reading the story about Yoon Jin-seo (actress playing "Wol Hee") over on Dramabeans. Have you all seen it and this photo of her??

th_b93a1d32.jpg

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

I finished watching Ep. 17 ~

th_8014abfc.jpgth_5a625e99.jpgth_732dea98.jpg < Jang Ho is so horrible! Imagine having him lusting after you...:o

I wish IJM had killed him as well! <_<

th_67fd2ed8.jpgth_bf667b43.jpgth_9afc0f5b.jpgth_9370e3bb.jpg

th_90d819ef.jpgth_1fd814fe.jpgth_14427311.jpg <Scary boots! Scary guys! I was dreading this scene from the beginning :( ...it was very well done...

th_af4b20bb.jpgth_72265636.jpg < Fur is in this year... and nice shoes!

th_ba546654.jpg < :tears::tears::tears:

th_2ba2fa43.jpg < They had a talented police artist back in Hanyang! Nice likeness! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest hjkomo

<Scary boots! Scary guys! I was dreading this scene from the beginning :( ...it was very well done...

Yup, I literally jumped when IJM got shot. :o

< Fur is in this year... and nice shoes!

Yeah, and to think.....tigers used to roam all over the Korean peninsula. :blink:

But that shaman is scary, too. :crazy:Could she.....really be a he? :ph34r: With that deep voice.....it makes me wonder.... :phew:

Ep. 18 had some great moments....loved IJM and WH's reunion. :wub:

Some funny parts were...

- Wol Hee keeping a tally of the number of times IJM called out her name vs. Dal Yi's :P

- Wang Hweng Bo trying to sell a bogus miracle drug...and claiming it was MADE IN CHINA :lol:

- Bae Seon Dal and Cha Dol caressing IJM's hands :blink:

Guest Jill4675

Ep. 18 had some great moments....loved IJM and WH's reunion. :wub:

:blush: DEFinitely looking forward to that... love0081.gifcloud9.gif (Because ROI is doing these scenes so well!)

Back later... :rolleyes:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

Ep. 18 was a great episode! :o

th_6349dba5.jpg <This was amusing! This monk really comes in handy frequently!! :rolleyes:

Nice sequence here (and like hjkomo, I love the way she was keeping track and also the way she silenced him!):

th_f481d0fd.jpgth_611729dc.jpgth_2ce0b750.jpg

th_d4057464.jpgth_12748f6f.jpgth_a1ef60d2.jpg

th_6d771306.jpg <I knew this guy was up to no good! :angry:

th_4ddaeb2e.jpgth_5fdd3b40.jpgth_d89b527b.jpg

th_50a36c14.jpgth_f6c54ec6.jpg

th_abb75e83.jpg < Cute... heartbeat.gif

This sequence, mentioned by hjkomo, was truly hilarious. When I saw him making these (yuck!!! :lol:), I knew what he was up to! I didn't realize that he was going to say "Made in China" IN ENGLISH!! lol-049.gif And I like how Yang Po becomes a self-appointed FDA commissioner and makes WHB eat the horrible things!!! rotfl.gif

th_3b1451bc.jpgth_77c4a791.jpgth_0ce8c485.jpg

th_af31b40c.jpgth_70f90266.jpgth_5b549d9d.jpg

th_4a939fe1.jpg < sSa_bye.gif

th_26bae025.jpg < See!!! I knew it! :o

th_9f0721f3.jpg < Always have an attic or some rafters handy...you never know when you might need to hide quickly!!! ;)

th_b9daac19.jpgth_4d13f0f9.jpg < Don't like the Fur Boys Gang!!! speechless-smiley-003.gif

th_25af0386.jpgth_83cf4a8e.jpg < Nice new look! Love the hat!! :P

th_46fb727e.jpgth_d872e392.jpg < This is when GC realized who Baek Mae was when he saw her... :huh:

th_6d8d5286.jpgth_9bd5193e.jpgth_6c749c79.jpg < :( Not what she wanted to hear... worried.gif

th_acca8197.jpgth_22fc01d1.jpg < So adorable!! :blush:

th_bb257699.jpgth_9026d1a9.jpgth_b9933461.jpg < Awwwww! love0052.gif

th_0175d09c.jpg < smilies-47365.png And she's being guarded by the Fur Boys!!! :angry:

th_36a0634b.jpg < Like hjkomo, I do have my doubts regarding her/him... confused0086.gif

th_48c0f085.jpg < Another new look!! :D

sunglasses2.gif

uwww :mellow: i only finished download ep17 but i can`t see it yet cause i`ve to work.. :sweatingbullets:

it takes 6 hours to download...(damn it why it`s so freakingly slowww...). And i really really want to see

ep18...those pictures you put make me want to see it even more.... :wacko:

Guest Jill4675

uwww :mellow: i only finished download ep17 but i can`t see it yet cause i`ve to work.. :sweatingbullets:

it takes 6 hours to download...(damn it why it`s so freakingly slowww...). And i really really want to see

ep18...those pictures you put make me want to see it even more.... :wacko:

eclipse! Can you not use Megaupload?? I download episodes in minutes (yes, I have a premium membership on MU, but it's not terribly expensive and it's SO worth it! Highly recommended.)

Six hours is just unbelievable! :(

Anyway, hope you get your downloads and can find time to watch Eps. 17 and 18... Good luck! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Archived