[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

hjkomo...you're streaming it today? :)

Thank you so much for the summary. :wub:.

No, thank you for the caps. :wub: I always look forward to seeing them. :)

*yawn*.....let's see if I have the energy to do it again tomorrow. :phew:

^ This was my favorite part of today's episode - the way Dal Yi looked at Il Ji Mae so lovingly before she died...and the montage of their scenes together. :tears:

But I don't recall this scene last week. Did I miss it? :huh: (Must go back and rewatch...)

I like Yoon Jin Seo's portrayal of Dal Yi and Wol Hee so far.

DY was innocent and plucky.

Wol Hee seems more reserved and elegant (she is the daughter of a nobleman, after all), and, yet, you can already tell she's also more brave and independent than the typical noble maiden. She had no reservations about hiding a fugitive male, whom she just met, from the police.....in her own bedroom....while half-clothed, no less.

A shame more people aren't watching. :(

ARGHHHHH!!! THAT SCENE WHEN DAL YI WAS ABOUT TO GET EXECUTED SOOO PAINFULLL!!! :tears::tears:

why kdramas have to be soo painful :(

EOE and now this too :tears:

hopefully this has a good ending...will wait patiently :sweatingbullets:

our hero Iljimae will be awaken soooon!!!! HOOORRAYY!!! :w00t:B)

hmm.....sorry i prefer the original cast......they should get the original casting....i want to see more of lee young ah

ehehhe angelangie

there's actually no "orginal" cast for MBC's channel of "The Return of Iljimae", this drama is an entity of it's own...

you're referring to SBS's channel version of "Iljimae" :sweatingbullets:

‘돌아온 일지매’ 정일우, 청순男 꽃미모로 여심 흔들

2009020509060210011ag8.jpg

[뉴스엔 이미혜 기자]

배우 정일우가 청순한 우윳빛 피부로 여심을 흔들었다.

정일우는 MBC 수목드라마 ‘돌아온 일지매’에서 여자보다 더 예쁜 청순한 외모와 피부가 네티즌들의 관심을 집중시키고 있다.

‘돌아온 일지매’ 속 정일우는 언뜻 보면 여자인지 남자인지 구분이 안 될 정도의 중성적인 외모로 눈길을 끈다. 정일우는 고운 피부와 청순한 표정을 머금은 동시에 남성다운 매력을 선보이며 여성 시청자들의 질투와 사랑을 한 몸에 받고 있다.

또 ‘돌아온 일지매’에서 일지매는 검은 복면을 쓰고 있지 않을 때는 그저 예쁘장한 남자로만 보여 양반들의 검은 욕망을 방해하는 일지매를 잡으려 애쓰는 수사망을 유유히 빠져나가는데 큰 도움을 준다.

시청자들은 정일우의 피부를 두고 “산소 같은 너” “아침 산공기 마시는 느낌이야” “샤방샤방 꽃미남! 여자보다 더 예쁘다!” “찹쌀떡 같은 피부”라며 찬사를 보내고 있다. 게다가 ‘정일우 피부’가 실시간 검색어 순위에 오를 정도로 쏟아지는 관심이 뜨겁다.

‘돌아온 일지매’는 격 변의 조선시대, 태어나자 마자 매화가지 아래 버려졌던 갓난 아이가 평민들을 구하는 의적에서 나라의 운명을 수호하는 전설적인 영웅 일지매로 변모하며 펼쳐지는 시대와 운명의 소용돌이를 그린다. 방송은 매주 수, 목요일 오후 10시.

이미혜 macondo@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Somebody, please..Would you help me to translate it into English? Thanks in advance..

hmm.....sorry i prefer the original cast......they should get the original casting....i want to see more of lee young ah

Excuse me? Original cast? There is NO ORIGINAL CAST but there is ORIGINAL VERSION STORY of Iljimae..

This drama made based on the real version of Iljimae story from "Iljimae" comic..

So Iljimae SBS is not the real version..Please note this..

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i thought this is the return of iljimae?

ummm, you have the wrong idea. this is totally separate from SBS's iljimae. That iljimae was not based on the comic. they just used the name and made their own stories. however, this drama follows the comic almost exactly. There was a fight between MBC and SBS over using the comic book. in the end, MBC won, which is why this drama is based on the book, and not SBS. so don't compare the two dramas, because it will throw you off track :crazy:

Archived