Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest Yeenlexbeth^^

Hello everyone! Thanks for uploading Te Guing. it's just now that i've posted my comment but i've seen these pictures (and saved them on my phone) last week.

I really love her new photos! Super gorgeous! And how i wish i could also have that book! ^.^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanx alot giung for uploading nice pictures for KHJ and thanx rubie for uploading videos :)

your welcome..!!! :) and to yeenlexbeth

can't get over to i miss this thread for more than 2 weeks..... someone told me she's busy for shooting...

Go Hyun-jung publishes beauty book

by:Javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/05/go-hyun-jung-publishes-beauty-book/

5jwmco.jpg

Add actress Go Hyun-jung to the list of actors-turned-authors; the Daemul and Queen Seon-deok star has published a book of beauty secrets titled, appropriately enough, Go Hyun-jung’s Secrets.

The book covers Go Hyun-jung’s everyday life in “documentary format,” which, uh, okay. (I suppose we can deduce that it means there are photos and short descriptions/essays/ blurbs describing her life, but still. Oh well; this wouldn’t be the first time the word documentary was stretched to describe one of her projects.)

With its publication, Go joins other actors like Eugene and Song Joong-ki, who have both put out similar books within the past year or so. And I suppose if you’re going to peddle a beauty book, it helps to be known for beauty; Go was even a beauty pageant queen back in the day. Er, maybe princess is a better word; she was the Miss Korea runner-up back in 1989. (Trivia! A few other Miss Koreas in the biz include Secret Garden’s Kim Sa-rang, as well as Mrs. Kwon Sang-woo, Sohn Tae-young, who was a runner-up in the same year. And, of course, there’s also Honey Lee from 2007.)

The book was released on the 29th, and Go held a press conference where she unveiled the volume and answered questions from the media. Mostly about the kind of beauty regimen she follows, and what kind of tips are given in the book. Go said, “It may not be anything special, but I’d been thinking that I’d like to share about the kinds of things I’m doing. Then the publisher came to me with the proposal, and I thought that with a book, I’d be able to express myself honestly.”

Asked what kind of message she’d like to convey to readers, she said, “I want to tell them not to believe too much in the appearance of actresses on television. There are a lot of beautiful actresses who shine there, but people in this line of work receive help from numerous other staff members, and present themselves to you all only after endless picking and choosing. I saw a certain person somewhere, and thought she was beautiful. But I don’t think we ought to compare ourselves to them, thinking, ‘I wish I could be like that.’ Everyone is beautiful in and of themselves. I want to tell people not to compare themselves against someone else and rate ourselves lower.”

v2y152.jpg

Lovely sentiment, although I’m sure it’s easier said than done. Particularly when you’re a top star who, at the age of 40, looks even better than she did twenty years ago. In fact, it’s enough to make you suspicious that she hasn’t, oh, sold her soul for that baby face. It’s too unfair to just chalk it up to winning the jackpot at life.

Guest maii45

:) Thanx alot giung for this news and nice photo of her she beautiful without Makeup Ms Ko Hyun Jung

I hope her finger wound will be fine

Guest Yeenlexbeth^^

I love her new photos! I noticed, i think the shoes she wore @ the launching of the book is the same that she wore just recently. How nice!

She is soooo gorgeous on her new photos! It's great that she wore another colour because she usually wears black dresses. She's really stunning!!!

And her photo with the nurses plus the message proves she's a wonderful person! I love her so much! ^.^

@Ate Guing: i've been texting u po, i wonder if u receive them. ^.^

• 1 month later...
Guest Yeenlexbeth^^

I just learned that "Daemul" will soon be aired on the Philippines through GMA7 on August to replace "Secret Garden". I just hope that the dubbers' voices will be exactly like the actors' own voices especially Hyeon Jeong's dubber. ^.^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Yeenlexbeth^^

"Miss Go Project" stopped shooting? Just delayed

Source | 2011/08/03

The productions for the movie "Miss Go Project" with Ko Hyeon-jeong as the lead actress revealed its position about the issue about the seizure of production.

Dorothy said, "We are currently waiting for the weather conditions in Busan to clear. We can't keep cutting off the shoot in between so we are just waiting for good weather".

"It seems that the trouble with Ko Hyeon-jeong just got bigger as we get delayed more and more. She has affection for the drama and she isn't in trouble with the staff".

"Miss Go Project" is an action comedy about the biggest criminal organization and the detectives chasing after them as well as a panic disorder patient Cheon Soo-ro (Ko Hyeon-jeong) who coincidentally gets involved in their drug dealing.

The other cast includes Yoo Hae-jin, Seong Dong-il, Kim Tae-woo, Ko Chang-seok and more. To be released at the end of the year.

Archived