[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim JaeJoong's Mine.....it is a crime that this magnificent video does not have an equally magnificent number of views on YouTube! #-o .....All biases aside, this song/video is that great. It tells JaeJoong's heartfelt true story of struggles, fight, perseverance, and ultimately rising and winning above all strifes... >:D< ...Totally deserves more views on YouTube. Please spread the good word and continue to support JJ of JYJ! :x

“@JaejahRanger “@TheSecr3tLovers

Details of fan project for JJ's concert in Thailand (for oversea fans)

twitpic_c1djrz_790_zps08f30dc5.jpg

pls join & create a touching memory together ^^””

@ceskjj a review of JJ's album is on high school newspaper in Texas http://tinyurl.com/aw9l6tx a state n nationally recognized student newspaper XD

twitpic_c1ufh6_790_zps867b5d25.jpg

cr.jyj fans

http://princejj.com/

PLAN FOR THIS NEW YEAR

In this new year, I would like to more actively pursue music activities for my fans. I will work hard in creating music that will be a treat to my fans’ ears, as a gift to them. This year especially, I’ve genuinely felt how precious the members and fans are, and understood that to be able to be together and walk down this path together is a truly happy thing. I wish that the members will stay healthy, and it’ll be good if not too many fans go and get married, haha!

Scanned by: Jaejoong DC Gallery

Korean to Chinese trans: Kim Jaejoong Baidu Bar

Chinese to English trans: Min @ PrinceJJ

Shared by: PrinceJJ

pjjletterhead1_zps23166a37.png

pjjinterviewpart3_zps8111a7b3.png

pjjinterviewpart3a_zps6fef1cb8.png

pjjinterviewpart5_zpsf2f0f28f.png

Guest fantasygirl12

@tealee uts because its in an international website that i cant buy it... If its in stock in Canada then i can buy it :'(

@payne are those pics of his concert for "y"??

Archived