[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

annyeong ... I'm a die hard xD fan of Song Joong Ki , and Jaejoong just tweeted 2 pics of him and my beloved Joong Ki ... aparently in Busan?

1h1lg.jpg

v3bex.jpg

I didn't know they were so close ... Yoochun may be jealous :lol: .. awww! and plus , actor Im Joo Hwan(Song Joong Ki's best friend) ssi is also on the pics :wub:

@ SJK Soompi thread

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anankjj

annyeong ... I'm a die hard xD fan of Song Joong Ki , and Jaejoong just tweeted 2 pics of him and my beloved Joong Ki ... aparently in Busan?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I didn't know they were so close  ... Yoochun may be jealous :lol:  .. awww! and plus , actor Im Joo Hwan(Song Joong Ki's best friend) ssi is also on the pics  :wub:

@ SJK Soompi thread

They're so funny in these pictures!  Glad everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves, except poor Yoochun who's been in the hospital the past two days with appendicitus and severe fatigue tears.gif

[NEWS] Kim Jaejoong Posts His Pusan Trip with Song Joongki and Im Joohwan ^^

JYJ Kim Jaejoong Certifies Trip to Pusan with Song Joongki and Im Joohwan, “A Gathering of Flower Boys”

1303814501_154420.jpg

Flower boys (T/N: literally, “flower good-looking men”) have shown up in Pusan. Group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, Actor Song Joongki, Model/Actor Im Joohwan have shown up in the coastal waters of Pusan.

Kim Jaejoong posted on his Twitter on the afternoon of the 26th a photograph that he took with his flower-boys friends and wrote that “the fish is super big” and is thus gathering attention.

In the publicized photo, Kim Jaejoong has gone on an outing to the aquarium with Song Joongki, Im Joohwan and such friends. In particular, Kim Jaejoong provides a laugh because he is wearing on top of a black hat a hairband that has cute adornments. Kim Jaejoong and Song Joongki are opening their mouths wide as if they are surprised by the sizeable fishes.

Continuing, Kim Jaejoong posted a photo taken on the coastal waters of Pusan with the words “Excited/Looking forward to the Pusan Concert. Yoochun, let’s get better soon.” In the publicized photo, again there are Jaejoong’s friends such as Song Joongki and Im Joohwan. In particular Song Joongki in front of the ocean has a very excited expression like a kid.

The netizens who have become exposed to the photos have shown varied reactions such as: “It’s a gathering of flower boys,” “I’d rather become the fish in the aquarium,” “I’m becoming curious as to how Kim Jaejoong, Song Joongki, and Im Joohwan met each other.” 

Jaejoong’s hairband seems to be something that looks like this… and he probably purchased it himself! *dies of cuteness*

19a7addb.jpg

Source

TV Daily; DC TVXQ Gallery, 퍼플라인 님

Translation Credit

JYJ3

fanart credit: as tagged http://twitpic.com/4pu4r6

285260946.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1303853094&Signature=EgSZ6FMB8RSiCtJf3nIr%2Fli5QUc%3D 

Guest lenale

Jaejoong looks so gorgeous on the 2011 Nature Republic photobook..

Too bad I dont live in Korea and we need to get it in the shop there..

Same as last year, we need to buy for 200,000 Won of NR products to get it.. Just thinking and dreaming about it, I am going bankrupt.. I need to dig a treasure soon!! but you can get the poster for anything you buy though

[PIC] NATURE REPUBLIC 2011 PHOTOBOOK + POSTER

2irp0kp.jpg

15dkp4.jpg

fum3ir.jpg

143nww7.jpg

2hzn32d.jpg

Source: @Doctor126

Guest lenale

I really hope that soon, CJeS will open the membership for i-fans *losing hopes though*

Its such a pity we dont have access to those videos.. but thanks God, members are sharing with us..

[GIF] JAEJOONG - ALL ABOUT JYJ TEASER 5

1zf08zs.gif

1z4ygq9.gif

2pqqd6b.gif

Credit: moi

Guest 3muses

[iNFO + PIC] Jaejoong Goes to a Baseball Game O_O Signs for a Fan O_O

Jaejoong went to a baseball game! He presumably went for his friend Oh Jaeyoung, who is a player at Nexen Heroes which was one of the teams playing. >_< Beautiful eating his chicken and drinking his beer XD

jj.jpg

This is Jaejoong happy because Nexen turned the game around ^^

[Fancam] 110501 Jaejoong @ Jamchil Stadium [FBI]

[TRANS] I went to see the Nexen game and I got a signature from Hero Jaejoong! He came to cheer for Nexen because of player Oh Jaeyoung but he got beaten up so he had to step outside for a bit, he said…? Thanks to that, I won the lottery kekekekekeke (T/N: literally, “kye,” a private fund that gathers small sums of money from each participant to award a big sum to one person)

jjsign.jpg

OMG! We’ll post up the YouTube when it becomes available. O_O Jaejoong! T___T He was shown for a good many seconds Yay T__T

Edited to add:

Look at his cute blanket O_O

288709611.jpg

Jaejoong is on the front of Daum! It says [Photo spread] Kim Jaejoong who’s come to Jamshil Ballpark “I am a Nexen Fan.”

daum.jpg

Source: DC TVXQ Gallery ㅇㅋㅂ, 슈가땅, 덜덜, ㅇㄹ 님; @nauches 님; loma1033; Twitter; 

Translation CreditJYJ3

[PIC + TRANS] How the Nature Manager Became a Jaejoong Fanboy + Beautiful Beautiful New Nature Photos!

30 APR  

I have met for the first time in my life a real-life male who praised Jaejoong so fervently. This photo is of the photo book of Nature >_< http://twitpic.com/4rhehe

@xxxxxxxxxxx It seems like he totally became a fanboy… I was kept there by him and  (had to) listen to him showing off Jaejoong before I got out T_T

This is also of the Nature Photo Spread Book. The manager-nim had this photo opened up, bam, in the front of the store.  http://twitpic.com/4rhh7q

A cut with Jaejoong wearing glasses! I took the photo from above and so the face came out looking scrunched T_T The new photo book is Really Pre_ttyhttp://twitpic.com/4rhl1s

The Nature Photo Book is only given to Koreans who buy over 100,000 KRW (approximately 100 USD) and foreigners buying over 200,000 KRW (approximately 200 USD). But this poster, you can get if you just buy anything.(ºㅇº·)♥http://twitpic.com/4rhrl3

Source: @Doctor126

Translation Credit

JYJ3

[TRANS] Director of Nemo Vision Tweets about @Mjjeje and “Pop-Culture Merchant-Bastards”

Nemo Vision is a small advertising agency and has offered to help JYJ in the past. The director’s support seems ongoing–

baruntwtjj01Untitled.png

Hero Jaejoong’s Twitter @mjjeje’s profile “JYJ from TVXQ always keep the faith.” That JYJ came from TVXQ. That he wants to keep the trust. I think he may be the biggest casualty of the pop-culture merchant-bastards. I have a lump in my throat. 

Jaejoong is kinder and more pure of heart than anyone that we’ve ever known. But he is also extremely strong, and we fans also will do our part and won’t let the “pop culture merchant-bastards” trample over him, our dear Jaejoong. Right? ^^ 

Source: @barunsori6

Translation Credit

JYJ3

Guest ElizabethB.

Today he remind us of his tattoos and how is not just some words writen there but something more

The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor

ttjaelf8.png

Guest FleetStreet_

110501 Jaejoong - Baseball Stadium

11.jpg

22.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Credits: mydaily + osen

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest anankjj

[TRANS + PICS] NexenHeroes Fans Embrace Hero Jaejoong as Angel/Elf Who Brings Victory +Fan Accounts

First, Jaejoong was touted as the “Angel/Elf of Victory” today by the Fans of Nexen Heroes, who won against all odds today. Congratulations to Nexen and also our Jaejoong ^^;;; It simply cannot be a mere coincidence that HERO Jaejoongis a fan of the Nexen HEROES! XD

This is the reaction at the DC Nexen Heroes Gallery when Jaejoong stepped out of the stadium:

jaejoongnim01-1.jpg

Thisis the reaction at the DC Nexen Heroes Gallery when they conclusively won ^__^ jaejoongnim02.jpg

A kindNexen fan made an official player-photo of Jaejoong! 78cc42b1.jpg

Jaejoong, our angel of victory ^^… (T/N: The actual Korean term used is Elf, which is appropriate because it is one of Jaejoong’s nicknames, but in the Americas we typically say an “angel of victory,” don’t we? ^__^ Oh well Jaejoong is both an elf and an angel XD) 

Second, there are 3 fan accounts T__________T…

—————————-

Hero Jaejoong—Account of Getting an Autograph There’s not too much to say. The time is when Oh Jaeyoung (Jaejoong’s friend and Nexen Heroes Player) had come up and had come up and had give up an “all-sweep” (T/N: Oh is a pitcher and he has performed poorly), I was just saying good bye to “no smoking” of 3 months and going outside to smoke. But right in front of me a man who was wearing the clothes that I felt like I saw in the press photos quickly passed me by. ㅡㅡ?  I went like that and followed him. OMG.  I think it’s him. The head was really small. I was neither here or there thinking perhaps… and in the end I decided to ask. Writer: Erm…. Do you happen to be…. Hero Jaejoong… Jaejoong: Yes, that’s me hahaWriter: (Can you) please give me an autograph Kekekeke Jaejoong: Sure haha. Oh, by the way what team do you root for?Writer: Nexen~ Jaejoong: (He smiled brightly keke) Oh, really? I also root for Nexen! I came because Jaeyoung is a friend… Ah… but because Jaeyoung was like that (T/N:doing badly) I came out (into the public) for a little bit. Writer: Ah… of all days, (Jaeyoung had to do poorly on the day on which)you’ve come… Jaejoong: Hahahahahahahaahha Writer: I, too, because Jaeyoung-player was like that… (I came out) abit… -_- Jaejoong: Oooh I am sorry…. What to do… Writer: Oh there’s nothing to be sorry about;;; I’m more sorry Jaejoong: I’m wondering whether I should just leave….. Writer: I have nothing to say… I am sorry… because Nexen is like this…. Both of us didn’t have anything to apologize for yet we apologized and ended warmly^^ ButI was so shocked that I couldn’t take a photo with him—that I won’t show offT_T ButI will show off that because I was so grateful that I forgot to smoke and so kept my “no smoking” run. Kim Jaejoong-nim who protected my “no smoking” run, I love you ^^*

-----------------------------

Aren’t lotteries (T/N:literally, “gye” which is a private fund into which many individuals put in a small sum to award one individual a large sum) supposed to be won by onlyserious muggles (T/N: non-fans)? I went to the baseball field to cheer for LG (the opposing team to Nexen) butduring the game there was news that Jaejoong was in the Jamshil Ballpark onTwitter…… The fan’s eyes are those of a hawk, as it is said, and I immediately found Jaejoongwho was sitting in a Nexen seat…… My seat was close to the Nexen side and so I ran right over. Ifelt apologetic to Jaejoong who had come to see baseball… but I couldn’t contain myself with Jaejoong right in front my eyes, so I asked him to please take a photo, timidly…. Ohhh my god…..Jaejoong in person—that I saw for the first time in two years made me lose mywords.. In the end I was taking a photo for my friend but my hands shook so much that thefriend who’s a muggle sneered… *tear*…Anyways…T__T Really Jaejoong was so warm… T_T To those people who wanted to autograph he signed one by one and took photos… He swayed with the rhythm of the cheer-shouts, up and down, and shook his leg, back and forth, as if he was nervous… He was CUTE!!!!!!!! Argh…..I was really trying these days to stop being an otaku (T/N: Stop being a crazy fan—often the fan is affected by Jaejoong to the degree that it interferes with real life)… I was trying… but in front of my eyes Jaejoong appeared… Stop being a crazy fan… yeah right… Just… I decided to just live like this till I die ^*^

--------------

Hero Jaeoong kekekekeke Kyaaaak He’s in the seat next to me kekeke Next to me Hero Jaejoong is sitting… OMGGG In the end we lost the game.. keke Oh, Mr. Hero Jaejoong had come with light clothes and was shivering so I lent him my Kitty knee blanket kekekeke Daebak, huh. Hero Jaejoong, he had it on the whole time keke

Source흐스흐 HSHS.PE.KR; DC TVXQ Gallery; DC Nexen Heroes Gallery; As tagged

Translation Credit

JYJ3

Shared by

JYJ3

[News] Jaejoong appearing at a baseball stadium, “crying and smiling.” Why did he come?

jj1.jpg

jj2.jpg

JYJ’s Hero Jaejoong appeared in a baseball stadium.

Hero Jaejoong came out sat in the audience seat on the 1st at Seoul Gamshil Stadium to see pro baseball match between LG Twins and Nexen Heroes. Hero Jaejoong is from the same elementary school as Nexen’s pitcher Oh Jaeyoung and has maintained his friendship [with Oh] for a long time. Jaejoong brought joy to fans with various changes in his expression–serious when Nexen was loosing and smiling widely when the game turned around. On this day, Nexen won against LG with [a score of] 10-9.

Source: Nate News

Translation by: withJYJ

[TRANS] Player Oh Jaeyoung, of Nexen and Jaejoong’s friend, Tweets Jaejoong

Player Oh Jaeyoung is a player of Nexen and Jaejoong seems to have went to the Nexen game today at least partly because of that. In any case, he tweeted Jaejoong as follows today–

Jaeyoung: Mr. Kim Jaejoong who paid a visit heh I am sorry to have gone/left early (after) meeting. (I hear) that you had a good time watching the baseball, thank you heh

Jaeyoung has actually tweeted about Jaejoong before– will Jaejoong ever come to the field to throw the “first ball”? These are from February—

Fan: Player Oh Jaeyoung, there won’t be an instance in which Hero Jaejoong comes to throw the first ball, right?!

Jaeyoung: Hehe I asked him but he said that he’s embarrassed to Hehe

Fan: Why is he embarrassed! Hehe I think it will be really awesome if after he throws the first ball he does a high five, bam, with Player Jaeyoung!

Jaeyoung: He’s under the impression that only girls throw the first ball (in games). I plan to ask him later once more heh

Source: @Jaeyoung15

Translation Credit

JYJ3

Guest anankjj

so precious!

[PICS + TRANS] Jaejoong’s Photos With His Newborn Nephew T__T

Posted on May 3, 2011 by jyj3

dkdbo.jpg

2010 September 20.. The day before the day before Thanksgiving… – With uncle.. Hyung ~<3~

oq4yn.jpg

2010 September 20.. The day that uncle held me for the first time~ “Too.. awkward~ nervous…”

Source: As tagged and DC TVXQ Gallery ㅁㅋㅁ 님

Translation CreditJYJ3

Guest norrine

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was going crazy before i read whats going on... i work for the A's and i did not see Jae at the stadium. i was about to beat myself to death for not knowing that he was there..... lol.. but it was only the A's cap...

Guest anankjj

[Fanaccount] 110505 Director Kim on the plane heading to Beijing

Posted on May 5, 2011 by jyj3

T/N: In case it isn’t obvious… they were on the same plane.

As soon as he got on the plane, Director Kim took out a set of multi-coloured pens and began to draw. Later on he put on his headphones and would pause to think every now and then. From his drawings, it looked as though he was he was planning the stage directions for their concert. He didn’t put down his pens until the plane landed.

110505_jjia36.jpg

Trans by: 

_dorfy

Shared by: JYJ3

[NEWS] 110502 JYJ, G-Dragon And Other Male Artists’ Tattoos Revealed

Posted on May 3, 2011 by jyj3

What is the story behind the tattoos on male artists?

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun, Big Bang’s G-Dragon, B2ST’s Yong Junhyung and Park Jaebeom have tattoos on their bodies – phrases or quotes that reflect their beliefs, ideologies and goals meaningful to them. Tattoos usually give people a rebellious image, but on these stars, tattoos become a stylish object used to express their feelings and ideas. To change something negative into something positively and stylish is what star power can do. In this article, we will reveal the stories behind the stars’ tattoos.

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun: Always keep the faith

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun had tattooed the same phrase on the same part of their bodies – their chest – with the phrase “Always keep faith” to symbolize their persistence on keeping their beliefs. Kim Jaejoong had revealed the meaning behind the tattoo in his interview with the TV channel of the fashion magazine ELLE, stating, “I realized that there are many inconveniences after getting my tattoos. However, even though there are inconveniences during acting, I don’t regret getting them. They are signs of my existence – to commemorate things that I don’t want to forget, things that consoled me, people/things that I want to thank. I can’t see the tattoos on my back but they remind me to remember what’s important, reflect on what is needed and thank those that need to be thanked.”

Rest of the article omitted.

Source: [

tv daily]+[korea star daily]

Translation credits: jkkw@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove any credits

[TRANS] 110505 Jaejoong Tweets — Congratulating His Friend

Jaejoong: Congratulations to Shirota Yu for his CD debut!

Yu: Arigatou! (T/N: Japanese for “thank you”)

Yu: Kamshahamnida! (T/N: Korean for “thank you”)

Okay these two are too cute T__T

Source: @mjjeje; U_and_YOU

Translation CreditJYJ3

[PICS] Stalking Jaejoong

Posted on May 4, 2011 by jyj3

jjs1.jpgjjs3.jpgjjs2.jpg

Credit: AdamkimX

Shared by: JYJ3

Incheon to Beijing Pics

AOc41.jpg

Guest 3muses

If you want to read this with beautiful pics and gifs embedded throughout the text,visit  

http://jyj3.wordpres...ever-jaejoong/  

I'll just put the text and omit pics/gifs here.  Too many to reupload or to hotlink.  Jaejoong's words are always so sweet wub.gif

[PICS + TRANS] Jaejoong’s Heartfelt Love for His Fans… We’ll Love You Forever Jaejoong… 

Really, I’ve never seen a person who cherishes one’s fans like this one. 

It’s not merely once or twice that he was dozing off while reading fan letters… 

Don’t you know? When he threw that note kekeke 

When they were first going to Japan, 

Jaejoong threw the note (out the bus) and said 

“Our heart is already there…” 

Even when he has sweat from dancing and singing, 

When he is in front of the fans he had not seen for a long time, 

Jaejoong says hello, brighter than he is at any other time, waving his hand, cheerfully. 

Jaejoong, who stares at the fans, to the degree that fans themselves are startled. 

Jaejoong, who, whenever he is at a place in which he can see the fans up close, 

Always meets the other person’s gaze and talks, saying that 

He wants to put everyone who came in his eyes and remember them… 

Jaejoong,who is said to have read all the fan letters that the fans sent, 

Even spending the night awake, by himself, in the lodging. 

“What do I do, I want to see you so much~ silly~!! If you cheat on me (picture of a fist) you know what happens, right…?” 

-The single piece of note that he threw at the fans from the office the day before he left for Japan

“Tomorrow~!We’re doing a live~! Ha~^^ It’s hot~~! So stay in the shades~ <3 Our conceptis good~! Comeback fighting!” 

-The note that he threw at the fans the day before coming back with the 3rd single 

Jaejoong,who worries for the fans waiting for him outside of his lodging and tells themto go to sleep. 

(For a short while, the members had a service in which fans texted their official phone numbers and the members were free to reply back if and when they chose.)

Fan: Oppa oppa oppa, can’t you please just be my real brother? 

Jaejoong: Come here~^^ 

Fan: Darling, what are you doing right now. As for me I’m right now thinking of you hehe~<3 If you don’t reply back I’m going to be mad T_T Argh 

Jaejoong: I’m also thinking of you,Darling~^^ 

Fan: Ah, I really want to see you Jaejoong oppa! Right now I kept listening to “Crying” and I thought about you oppa <3 Your voice is sweet. 

Jaejoong: Oppa (Jaejoong) feels that your words are sweet T_T 

Fan: Jaejoong-ah, think about it from the other person’s perspective. When you, that one cannot have, is this pretty, how difficult is it for the person who’s looking at you? Huh? T_T 

Jaejoong: Why don’t you know my heart—Iopen my eyes and I look for you T_T 

Fan: Oppa (Jaejoong) is mine! 

Jaejoong: Darling (Fan) is mine. 

Fan: When I meet you at the Daegu Concert, please hold my hand. 

Jaejoong: Okay~ My cutie pie~ 

Fan: Oppa… I reallyli….lik….like…. no, I just love you keke 

Jaejoong: Is that so? I love you too~^^ 

Fan: In just a week I can see the oppas! I’m so excited! Come quickly >_< 

Jaejoong: I really want to see our fans too! Wait just a bit… Jeje will run to you quickly~~!! ^^* 

Fan: (Saying that she has no strength and is tired, this Korean fan writes him the lyrics of the Japanese song “Begin”) 

Jaejoong: Nanka tyotto setsunai yo ne…Nanka attano? Hayaku sigoto oette ikukra matte ne^^ (Trans: A bit sad,something is… Did something happen? I’ll be right there after I finish work, wait for me^^.) (T/N: This is especially significant because Jaejoong writes in Japanese in Korean pronunciation for the Korean fan, mirroring what the Korean fan did.) 

“As for love. I think it gets all resolved with just one thing—understanding. 

When you love, please don’t be concerned with time. 

Because each minute, each second, each moment remains as an extremely beautiful memory.” 

“They who are so precious to me… 

The people who I am so thankful to are always at my side. 

In front of my eyes, too, and inside of my heart, too…

Even in places that are so far that they cannot be seen with my eyes… 

Those people who are so precious as to defy comparison to anything else… 

They bring me love and happiness.

To me with a dream, hope… opportunities… When I am tired, love and courage… 

Those smiles of the precious people that are relayed to me when I feel alone… 

Those people who enable me to be living… to live on… and to live in the future. 

I want to relay to all of these people… my… no, our team’s music and passion, 

And that ‘I love them’– that one thing… 

‘I love you…’ “ 

“More so than a big love for only a moment, I want to receive the love that is small but deep…^^” 

“Like that I was able to reach out my hand to you,

And said that I love you… though it was soft… did you hear?” 

“When I read the words of you fans whenever I have time,

I feel so happy that around my lips smiles keep forming *^^*

Because I feel that you give us much love~” 

“While singing “Hug” in the end, my heart felt a bit melancholy… we worked so hard,but… 

And you fans also really cheered for us more and more, and 

I, too, sneakily had our eyes meet– with you all– one by one while singing… 

The people who came… you remember, right? ^^” 

“To all fans who come to our scheduled events to support us, I am so thankful and 

In other ways, I feel so sorry, always.

Aren’t they cold, won’t they catch a cold, didn’t they perhaps get hurt… those feelings…

After we finish a performance, we cannot tell you these things one by one before wemove, but

In our hearts we are always worrying for you… Please understand us and our hearts…^^ 

We also understand your hearts…^^” 

After finishing rehearsals for a concert—

PD: It’s good if Mr. Jaejoong turns a little bit around to that side. 

Jaejoong: I don’t want to. 

PD: If you don’t, the camera won’t be able to get you in very well. 

Jaejoong: That’s okay. 

PD: Do what I say, why are you being stubborn? 

Jaejoong: I don’t want to, I won’t turn. 

PD: Why aren’t you being so unyielding. 

Jaejoong: If I turn like that, I can’t see any of the fans~ 

When he hurt his leg… to the fans who were worried…

“I am not hurting at all. 

I won’t show you my being sad or hurting. 

Now and in the future too, I am going to smile.” 

“It may be that it feels sometimes very near and sometimes very far, 

But through our hearts we are able to be eternal with each other. 

Isn’t it a network that cannot be seen but can connect our hearts?” 

“The thing that I am the least good at is confessing my love to those fans that I love.”

“Sometimes I really want to be your boyfriend, of each and every one of you. 

BecauseI really want to listen to your stories carefully, each and every one of them.” 

“Don’t ever cry.

In open-sets, I’ve seen many of you fans who look at us and cry in the audience. 

Whenever I do so, my heart aches. 

We value the time that we spend with you as dearer and more precious.” 

“You who allow us to love in the most intense way, 

You who stir up our passion, 

You—I really really love you.”

“To end, the fans—whom I will love forever…

Thank you so much for loving me, Kim Jaejoong, who is so bad at expressing himself…

Thank you… I love you..^^

The many other words… I will save them… <3” 

“Let’s live together for ten years, twenty years, in trust. 

That you’ll come to cheer for me even after twenty years with your pretty baby~!Promise~!!” 

(Edited for readability and focus) 

Source영웅지재 

Daum Telzone JYJ Gallery

Translation CreditJYJ3

Guest au_dinosaur

❤__❤  Snatches JJ away ... /runs

[Pics] New JYJ from Lotte… in extreme HQ!! +0+

May 5, 2011 by withjyj

2920999021.jpg?w=590&h=838

1304647015__08_0127.jpg?w=590&h=786

1304647015__08_0111.jpg?w=590&h=786

1304647015__08_0136.jpg?w=590&h=786

2920999021.jpg?w=590&h=838

1304647015__08_0093.jpg?w=590&h=786

(+) UPDATED: LOL Jaejoong’s poses are so cute!!

:D

292144991.jpg?w=590&h=866

292140166.jpg?w=590&h=937

Source. DC TVXQ Gallery

Shared by. 

withJYJ

Please remove with full credits

Guest anankjj

(+) UPDATE: Oh wait there’s more!!!!

292149980.jpg?w=590&h=844

292149090.jpg?w=590&h=823

292148979.jpg?w=590&h=846

(+) UPDATE: Here’s one more picture of JJ

eab5adec9ea5.jpg?w=590&h=442

Source. DC TVXQ Gallery

Shared by. 

withJYJ

~*We will always be with JYJ!!*~

Please remove with full credits

Guest shiny_neko

Kim Jaejoong Steps Up As Director to Sports Star Sohn Yeonjae’s First Gala Show

JYJ Kim Jaejoong Steps Up As Director of Sohn Yeonjae’s First Gala Show

201105111021590643.jpg

JYJ Kim Jaejoong stepped up as the director of the first gala show of the “fairy of the rhythmic gymnastics” Sohn Yeonjae.

On the coming 11th and 12th of June, in the “LG Whisen Rhythmic All Stars 2011” that will be held on the special stage of the Hwajung Gymnasium of Koryo University, the most renowned of the experts in the field of musicals and popular music joined forces.

Kim Jaejoong is in charge of Sohn Yeonjae’s first gala and is directing the selection and arrangement of the music and the stage effects, choreography, and even the styling of the costumes. Kim Jaejoong, whose skills has been recognized already through acting as the executive director of the JYJ World Tour 2011, has come to become the part of the directing team because he felt attracted to the characteristic of the rhythmic gymnasitics gala show that maximizes dynamicism by intersecting with a variety of genres.

Kim Jaejoong is preparing for a watertight organization so that Sohn Yeonjae who will be showing off her first gala show among the players of international caliber can shine. In this event not only Sohn Yeonjae but also Yevgeniya Kanayeva and Daria Kondakova of Russia who compete for the #1 and #2 spots in the world rhythmic gymnastics scene and other such athletes who dominate the world rhythmic gymnastics scene.

The singer Tei who has grabbed the final win of the cable TV channel tvN’s “Opera Star 2011” and is receiving great response  from the general public as the best of opera stars will step up as the main of the special stage. Tei, who has received great popularity as the vocalist by perfectly fulfilling his role as a vocalist will show off a duet with the top star of the rhythmic gymnastics world.

This gala show will also have the music director Han Jungrim of “Tears of Heaven” and choreography director Kno Jihyun of the musicals “Cats” and the “Phantom of the Opera” participate to create special stages such as the opening and the finale.

The sponsor of the gala show IB Sports revealed its plans: “For the progress and the expansion of rhythmic gymnastics we cast experts from a variety of genres to organize a performance from which the audience can experience the thrill of sports, dignity of a scene of a ballet performance, and the exciting atmosphere of an idol concert, all of them.”

As fitting of a sports event for which top experts of each field has joined hands, this show is gathering excitement to prove to a dynamic performance that combines the performances of a variety of genres and the splendid (showing) of the abilities of the rising stars of the 2012 London Olympics.

Source: Post combines Yonhap News, Sports Korea, and Newsen

Translation Credit: JYJ3

LG Whisen Rhythmic All Stars Tweets On Jaejoong as Director <3

The “LG Whisen Rhythmic All Stars 2011” tweeted the following about Jaejoong!

allstarp.png

[TRANS]

For the first gala show of Sohn Yeonjae the athelete, she is herself attending meetings and presenting ideas and is preparing together! Who is the “surprise” star who will direct awesomely for her first gala show?

For Sohn Yeonjae’s first gala show, a “surprise” star will step up as the director Who is the “surprise” star who is working hard for a perfect stage~?! Lol

For Sohn Yeonjae’s first gala show, JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong will be there for her! For Sohn Yeonjae’s first gala stage, he is directing everything from the selection and arranging of the music, stage effects, choreography, and the styling of the costumes!

We are so excited to see just how amazing Mr. Jaejoong, whose abilities are already recognized through his role as the executive director of the Asia Tour of the “JYJ World Tour,” will make Sohn Yeonjae’s first gala show!

Source: @ RhythmicAllStar

Translation Credit: JYJ3

UPD:

After pulling off phenomenal shows for the “JYJ World Tour 2011“, Jaejoong was approached to become the stage director for rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae’s first gala!

Many of Korea’s top experts in the music industry have come together for the “LG Whisen Rhythmic All Stars 2011“, which will be held on June 11th and 12th at Korea University.

As the gala’s director, Jaejoong will be overseeing the music choice, arrangement, stage effects, choreography, and even wardrobe selection.

Representatives commented, “We felt that Kim Jaejoong would be able to maximize the dynamics of a gymnastics gala show, which is why he will be joining the directing team. He is currently preparing many things to make sure that Son Yeon Jae will be able to do her best amidst other world renowned athletes.”

Singer Tei will also be performing a duet at the event. IB Sports commented, “In order to expand rhythmic gymnastics, we’ve brought in professionals from all different areas. We hope to create a fun and exciting atmosphere that’s akin to an idol concert, which will combine the thrill of sports and the luxury of performances like ballet.”

Source: OSEN via Nate

Translation: AKP

Archived