[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shiny_neko

Whaa I haven't been here in a while but I'm looking forward to JJ's drama.  :wub: It's the first drama I'm going to try to catch as it releases instead of just waiting for all the episodes to be out so I don't have to wait. :lol:

Me too! Me too!!!

Guest ls-eva

jae1.jpg

98-1.jpg

TRANS:  Junsu is always the first among the members to wake up. Among the tired  members, the first to do his hair, make up and the first to do his  shoot. He has been like this for 8 years. Junsu’s sincerity is what  brought us here and I’ve come to emulate Junsu as a colleague and  friend. There are a lot of lifelong lessons to be learned from Junsu.

jae2.jpg

TRANS:  Yoochun who is always impartial. He is always in the middle watching  over everyone. That’s why the members do not have such thoughts that  we’re alone. During difficult times, he shares his free spirit with  everyone and makes us feel secure.

jae3.jpg

TRANS: Junsu and Yoochun who makes me think that..I must try harder..you both are greedy uhuhut!

jae4.jpg

TRANS:  I don’t know if I can say this but..I miss Yunho and Changmin as  well..They are our members no matter what other people say and they are  the guys who know it best more than anyone else..though I’m not sure  whether I’m being pointlessly silly but..I miss them after a long time.

junsu1.jpg

TRANS: (Junsu to Jaejoong) Hyung, do you know?? That in this world, there’s no other person like you…??^^

jae5.jpg

TRANS: (Jaejoong to Junsu) I  think it’s alright even if hyung doesn’t have a girlfriend now ^^ I felt  this yesterday when we filmed together for the first time in ages, with  you guys around there’s nothing I lack^^ㅎ You’re such a source of  strength Junsu-yah^^ We’ll be together forever, thank you for being by  my side

Source: @mjjeje + @0101xiahtic

Translation Credits: @joejjang + 0101jyunshyu + AllRiseXiahtic

Shared By: JYJ3

Guest Seonyul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nxgYsdRXA

CVccC.png

INTRODUCTION

As JACE celebrates it's first monthsary from re-opening, JACE Productions proudly brings everyone it's first big-scaled production:

"JAEOLOGY101 - The Kim Jaejoong Marathon".

Adding up the thought of making "getting to know Jaejoong" fun and challenging, JAEOLOGY101 was made. Many events and games have been made to test a fan's knowledge of their idol, and it mostly and usually requires knowing the idol previously and on a long term basis, a disadvantage to the new fans.

We wanted JAEOLOGY101 to be a game for not only "older" fans but also those who are fairly new to the fandom but very much willing to know Jaejoong. JAEOLOGY is not made to solely put forth a competition of who knows Jaejoong better, it is here to introduce, or re-introduce, Jaejoong to everyone.

JAEOLOGY101, an enjoyable game for old and new fans! :)

7IHxd.png

6dxp5k.jpg

credit: jacefc.com

Guest ls-eva

110727 Choi KangHee’s comments on Kim Jaejoong’s acting ability: “Even let it as it is just now, he’s better than anyone else”

Protect-the-Boss14.jpg

Actress Choi KangHee made a comment on the acting ability of Kim Jaejoong, actor and member of group JYJ.

On the 27th, Choi KangHee attended the press conference of SBS’s new Wed-Thu drama “Protect the Boss”  in SBS building at Mok-dong, YangCheon, Seoul, and expressed her thoughts about acting with Kim Jaejoong.

She said, “I think that if comfortably let it as it is just now, his acting is better than anyone else. First, his face is really handsome, isn’t it?”

She also said, “In the drama, my character No EunSeol thinks that Cha MuWon, a 3rd generation chaebol which is played by Kim Jaejoong, is equal to a God and calls him ‘Muneunim’,” (T/N: Mu(Won) + (Ha)neunim, Haneunim (하느님) means God in Korean) and “If I act as if I have the spirit of Kim Jaejoong’s fans, the acting seems to be easier,” which made all the people who were present burst into laughter.

In response to this compliment, Kim Jaejoong increased the amicable atmosphere by saying, “KangHee noona is also very beautiful.”

(Part not related to Jaejoong omitted)

On the other hand, “Protect the Boss” will be first aired on the 3rd next month. It’s a romantic comedy about the interaction and delightful love between a ‘88 Man-won generation’* and a chaebol, starring Choi KangHee, Kim Jaejoong, Jisung, Wang JiHye, Park YoungKyu…

*The so-called “88 man-won generation” basically refers to the non-regular workers who earn about 880,000 won monthly for living, the minimum wage to eke out a living. Most of them repeat taking a leave of absence from university to earn money for tuition and return to school. Even after graduation, they face grim prospect for their future in the financially-unstable society with economic growth but without additional employment.  (via KBS World)

Source: Seoul NTN via Naver

Translation by: The_Little_Pear of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest ls-eva

110728 Choi Kang Hee calls Jaejoong ‘God’ in ‘Protect the Boss’

Choi_Kang_Hee.jpg

Choi Kang Hee gained attention for reportedly calling JYJ’s Jaejoong ‘Muneunim’, a combination of his character’s name and the word for God (Haneunim), in Korean.

On July 27th, the cast of SBS’s ‘Protect the Boss‘ attended a special press conference for their new drama.

At the press conference, actress Choi Kang Hee revealed her relationship with the character played by Jaejoong and stated, “Kim Jaejoong is like my mentor in the drama. I even call him ‘Muneunim’.

She added, “When I’m acting with Kim Jaejoong, I act as if I have the mind and hearts of his fans. With that mindset, the acting became a lot easier.

In ‘Protect the Boss’, Choi Kang Hee plays ‘Noh Eun Sul’, an unemployed woman who suddenly becomes the secretary of a rebellious boss, played by Ji Sung.

She also complimented Jaejoong by saying, “He is handsome and works hard. If we just let him be, I think he’ll act as well as anyone else.

‘Protect the Boss’ will replace ‘City Hunter‘ and will hit the airways on August 3rd.

Source: Xports News via Nate

Translation by: Allkpop

Guest ls-eva

Kim Jaejoong: “Ji Sung is My Means of Support. Park Yoochun is My Means of (Facing) Reality.”

jjint01.jpg

Is it that the idol craze of the drama scene has cooled down a bit. Nowadays, projects that have veteran actors in the forefront are particularly pouring forth and ruling the drama scene. In the midst of this, it is curious as to whether JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong who is looking forward to his first drama debut will be able to have a smooth induction ceremony.

Kim Jaejoong begins in earnest the dual life of an artist and an actor through Protect the Boss which will air as a follow-up to City Hunter.

Kim Jaejoong, who has debuted in the entertainment scene through the first album of TVXQ Hug, has stepped up to the level of the very top of the singers of Korea through an active album life. However, he has mainly focused on his musical activities unlike many of his colleagues who are active in a variety of genres such as acting and singing after stepping out of the boundaries of their main careers. Therefore, he has had a bit of quiet disappointment from the fans.

Kim Jaejoong, excluding the Japanese activities, has only shown acting through the movie Heaven’s Postman in which he appeared with Han Hyoju in 2009. This is in contrast to how the other members of the team, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu, has met with the fans on a variety of fronts through a variety of dramas and musicals. He has made the hearts of the fans who wanted to see his acting be dear for quite a while.

Kim Jaejoong revealed his thoughts as he faces the appearance in his first drama: “I have shown acting through my activities in Japan and also appearing in a movie. But when I look back it seems that there was nothing that was done properly. Further, even after appearing in the movie there was a gap of 2 years so I feel that I am acting for the first time now. I think it is (too much of) a desire to wish to win the Best New Actor Award through this drama. But I would like to receive the Perfect Attendance Award.”

It seems that there must be many worries with having his drama debut in front of him. But it is true that he feels solid thanks to the JYJ members and the long-time fans who are not sparing support with regards to his appearance in the drama.

Furthermore, Park Yoochun, who has gathered a substantial popularity with the public and also has been recognized in acting abilities through Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Miss Ripley, is his advice-giver on the reality-front.

Kim Jaejoong said: “Yoochun told me that ‘when you film the drama there will be many times when you stay awake for the night, so practice not sleeping.’” When Yoochun was filming the drama, even if I wanted to go away with him I could not ask him. Now I am filming so we cannot go again. When the drama ends I am thinking that I will take a trip maybe with the members.”

The solid supporters of Kim Jaejoong’s first appearance in a drama are not merely the members. The many sunbae actors who have come to appear together in Protect the Boss are also, instead of thinking him a risk, adding great strength. Among them, the sunbae actor Ji Sung, who is appearing in the film as a cousin of Kim Jaejoong, is someone that he can rest his heart on.

He expressed his thankful heart: “I have come to act with Ji Sung sunbae-nim for the first time through this drama. But we became close quickly, not long after we met. Of course in the set of filming but also behind the scenes, he takes care of me so well. Even on days when we do not have filming, he lets me know through texts or phone calls of the situation very well, and is considerate towards me so that I can step up to the pace.”

(Basic information about Protect the Boss Omitted)

jjint02.jpg

Source:

Dailian

Translation Credit:

JYJ3

110729 ETN – JAEJOONG & Choi Kang-hee Interview [CUT]

Kanghee: I’ve met Jaejoong-kun before. We both appeared on a radio show as guests (turn to Jaejoong) it was once right?

We met but, I never thought that we would work together in such a production.

I hear many rumors about Jaejoong-kun. I have a musician friend who does ballads and says that the members (T/N: of JYJ) are all good people, and even between them Jaejoong is unique.

Q: Do you have worries since it is your first drama?

Jaejoong: I have many worries. But instead of thinking about my worries, I want to focus more on being better..

My determination to work hard is bigger (T/N: than my worries)

My seniors are all taking care of me so I can enjoy acting and they encourage me.

(Subtitle: Jaejoong who proved his acting power in a Japanese drama)

(Drama lines trans:

After seeing Leander’s smile, I knew it.

In a month, I think I’ll return to Korea.)

Q: did the members give you advice or warnings?

Jaejoong: you won’t be able to sleep so sleep now as much as you can. Also, if you have a break, sleep as much as you can.

Finish the drama quickly so we can go out together, we have an agreement to travel together.

MC: Finally, let’s wish for the drama to become a big hit. “Protect the Boss, Fighting!”

Jaejoong: SBS recent drama

Kanghee: “Protect the Boss”

Jaejoong & Kanghee: Aja aja fighting!

Video: fingyy17

Translation sourcehttp://ameblo.jp/junhee73/

Translation credit: As0or83 of JYJ3

110730 Jaejoong at NII Fanmeeting

14_700x947.jpg

17_700x971.jpg

15_700x895.jpg

13_700x949.jpg

12_700x939.jpg

11_700x918.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_000_700x1025.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_001_700x826.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_002_700x816.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_003_700x832.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_004_700x786.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_005_700x786.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_006_700x850.jpg

56193752201107311301533276510742344_007_700x738.jpg

jj-hands-to-face-cr-herostep.jpg?w=400&h=855

Download this set of pics in full res at

Mediafire

Credit: Maze + Jae’s + HeroStep

Guest ls-eva

110730 Jaejoong rants about sasaeng fans

20110730_jaejoong_saesangfans.jpg?w=480&h=640

JYJ’s Jaejoong ranted about his sasaeng fans again.

On July 30th, the star tweeted, “Sasaeng taxi teams have grown a lot in numbers. Drivers who don’t have any conscience or guilt and the number of pathetic kids will increase once again.

He added, “Drivers will earn lots of money by doing such things and kids on taxis will take time and freedom away from people that they’re fans of by spending useless time and money. Isn’t that asking too much for stars to endure? For the last 7 years they’ve been there while I was eating, working, resting… even returning home. Is hiding and watching out for people like a criminal a normal lifestyle? Stop, I already endured so much. Let me concentrate on my work and sleep. You XXX.”

Jaejoong had previously spoken out about sasaeng fans and taxis last year and requested that they stop by using harsh descriptions such as “[They are] the evil of the society.” However, to combat his growing number of sasaeng fans, he wrote another message to them just after 8 months.

Netizens commented, “I feel like they’re anti-fans rather than real fans” and “Please use the word ‘illegitimate’ rather than ’sasaeng fans’. They’re not fans.

Source: JoongAng via 

Nate

Translation credit: Allkpop

Guest ls-eva

JYJ’s Jae Joong reveals his flawless facial skin

100-2.jpg

On the 29th JYJ’ Jae Joong tweeted a picture with the comment “Tada!”

In the picture Jae Joong shows off his sharp jaw line and flawless facial skin. His charismatic eyes are also drawing attention.

Netizens comment: “You are awesome.” “I want to see you in Taiwan as soon as possible.” “You are really good looking.”

Jae Joong stars in SBS’s drama series Protect The Boss which premieres on August 3.

Source: Starnews from ISplus

Credit: Gateway2Korea

Shared By: JYJ3

Guest ls-eva

Jaejoong– “Surrounded By Angels” and “I am Happy”

JYJ Kim Jaejoong, Initiation Ceremony into the Drama Scene. “I am Happy.”

happyjj.jpg

“I’m happy!”

Group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong be initiated into the drama scene with the new SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss. In this drama which will air as the follow-up to City Hunter starting on the 3rd, he took on the role of the Prince of Finance, Cha Muwon, Section Leader. He acted in the drama Sunao Ni Narenakute that was aired in Japans’ Fuji TV last year, but this is his first time to appear in a domestic drama. He was bright but at the same time looked earnest/serious.

Ji Sung hyung, Choi Kanghee noona, Park Youngkyu sunbae…. Surrounding me, altogether angels.

This is Kim Jaejoong who has shown off charisma on the stage after debuting as group TVXQ in 2004, but acting is still unfamiliar. Jaejoong smiled widely: “From Park Youngkyu sunbae nim to Ji Sung hung, Choi Kanghee noona, Filming/Lighting director, and FD, I only have angels around me. I find it memorable the effort to breathe together (T/N: “cooperate”) in the drama and the atmosphere on set is too great– I am satisfied.”

He laughed, saying that Choi Kanghee, often counted (among the top in terms of) an actress who is of the fourth-dimension (T/N: quirky), affectionately reached out to him, saying: “I heard from the music video director that Mr. Jaejoong is very unique, are you of the fourth-dimension?” In a radio program for which Choi Kanghee emcees, JYJ’s member Park Yoochun who has appeared in the recently-concluded Miss Ripley of MBC has also left a text, saying: “Since the filming is over, I will go (over) with chickens.” Choi Kanghee, at each time of filming, meticulously takes care of Kim Jaejoong. She also relays to him the atmosphere of the filming with text messages on days on which there is no filming.

He said that the more he acts, the more he is attracted to acting, and poured out: “In challenging myself at a new thing, new projects have formed, and the environment has also changed, and so it is hard but it is fun. During the TVXQ days, we so ran and just ran so that I feel that I felt that it was harder actually back then than now.” If one were to say that he has shown an extravagance/glamour on stage, as an actor Kim Jaejoong plans to subtract a lot of that to show himself as a human being. “I am not cool or have (great) ambitions but I do resemble Cha Muwon in that I have an ability to befriend.”

Although nowadays it is in to be muscular, he is restraining his workouts. “Because he is a calm and a relaxed character, I must portray even small movements with sensitivity. If the muscles were to protruding I felt that it will not fit, and so I am not doing weight-training.”

Idol Groups Nowadays Are “Amazing.”

To Kim Jaejoong who had brought about the “idol boom,” what would the idol groups of nowadays look like. “They are all pretty and cool and they also sing so well,” Kim Jaejoong said, and laughed: “Although it is possible that JYJ would fall behind in terms of physical endurance, I think that at singing at least we are still good (T/N: better).” The hair salon that he goes to is also used by B2ST, A-Pink, Boyfriend, and such idol groups. “Perhaps because they were 7 to 8 years younger and so there is a large age gap, I feel cautious. When the hubae groups give me a greeting with a 90-degrees bow, I also politely greet them with a 90-degrees bow.” He also joked around: “Nowadays I am confusing the idol group names and members. When I debuted as TVXQ the adults said ‘I do not know who is who,’ and I do not feel that such is a stranger’s concern.” Further, he said that he was shocked at the challengers on audition programs that are over-pouring these days and showed appreciation/wonderment: “I think that if I had gone on one I would be cut in 10 seconds. There are so many cameras yet they did not tremble but instead showed off their talents to their hearts’ content.”

Happy Because of Having a New Challenge and JYJ Members

JYJ was chosen as an honorary ambassador for Jeju Island’s selection as one of the New Seven Wonders and so was planning to appear in the “KBS Special 7 New Wonders Wishes Live” broadcast, but suffered the pain of being notified unilaterally from KBS of the decision to cancel. He was serene: “Jeju Island is such a beautiful place and a pride of our nation, and so even aside from my role as an honorary ambassador I want to continue promoting it even if I am alone.” He has endured small and big pains as TVXQ broke up, but he is overcoming them because he has members with whom he is bonded to like brothers. Even though he is in his 8th year of debut, he was modest, saying that he is only at 5am in a 24-hour day. The reason was this– “I know many things but it is a new beginning and I have hope.” He said that due to this he is happy.

As befitting of a Korean Wave star, there are of course continual visiting by the fans on the drama set. Also on his twitter, fans from all over the world—Japan, Thailand, China, and such Asian region, and England, France, and Spain among others – rain forth tweets. He revealed his wish: “I wish that the drama ends without incident and that there will be good things to JYJ and Jaejoong.”

Sports Chosun

Source:

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Guest ls-eva

Protect the Boss,  Kim Jaejoong is the Lord of the Presentations

jjpres.png

In the new SBS Wed-Thursday drama Protect the Boss (hereafter, “Boss”), Kim Jaejoong showed off a great presentation. It is that Kim Jaejoong, who has taken on the role of the Director of the Headquarters Cha Muwon, with the nickname of Prince of Finance, has pulled off in a recent filming a superb presentation.

On the scene of the presentation that took place in mid-July in Sungnam City Hall Large Meeting Room, Kim Jaejoong did a practice after practice, analyzing the script and materials that were made up of jargon not used often in regular life and also checked his movements according to them.

When Sohn Junghyun PD gave a cue, Kim Jaejoong smoothly translated this into acting, without a single NG in front of the cast who made up the many executives in the drama. It was to the degree that even the production team was also shocked at such abilities at presentation from Jaejoong.

About this, an affiliate of the production gave a word: “Mr. Kim Jaejoong himself directed the concerts while he ran the World Tour Concert in 10 countries including the US, Canada, and the Asian countries, from April to June. There are times when he received standing ovations from the crew upon the end of the concert. Such a passion and deliberation seems to be carrying without change onto the drama filming as well.”

Kim Jaejoong’s presentation scene can be seen on the first airing of the drama, on August 3.

(Generic information about Protect the Boss omitted)

Source:

MediainNews

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Guest ls-eva

110801 JYJ Kim Jaejoong Shows His Displeasure About Crazy Stalker Fans On Twitter‏

jae2.jpg

Male idol group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong recently speak out on his own Twitter about stalker fans.

On the 30th, Kim Jaejoong wrote on Twitter, “The groups of Sasaeng taxis have increased. I guess the number of drivers who lack the qualms of conscience and the number of pitiful children will rise as well. The drivers will earn big money with this hell of a business while the children who get into these taxis will uselessly use up their money and time to take away the time and freedom of the people they like.” [twitter trans credit: dongbangdata]

He continued, “Isn’t this a little overboard and distasteful to be something that a person has to endure as a star..? Is it normal for a person to have to be wary of others and be in hiding like some criminal for the past seven years just to eat, work, take a break or even enter one’s house? Stop it, you’ve done more than enough [T/N: The literal translation is ‘You’ve had a lot to eat, haven’t you?’ and is slang that comes from the province of Gyeongsangnamdo]. Let me concentrate on my work and let me sleep, you scoundrels.”

[twitter trans credit: dongbangdata], expressing his displease with the Sasaeng fans who overly concerned with his personal life.

Sasaeng fans refers to those fans who are extremely concern with their idols’ personal lives, and bore feelings that exceeds what of a fan to an idol and crazily stalks them. These fans usually appears at the artistes’ non-official schedules and shows violation behaviors from waiting outside their idols’ house to revealing artistes’ identity number and mobile phone numbers.

Recently there are immoral drivers who make use of such fans’ infatuations to earn money and thus aid the craze of idol-stalking. The immoral drivers would loiter around the spots where idols would usually appear and once they spot the ‘target’, they would notify the fans and earn their money through this engagement. At times, they would also result in a dangerous car-chasing act with the artistes’ vans.

The Sasaeng fans and immoral drivers have never considered about the artistes’ feelings and would sickly insisting with their infatuation for every single movement of the artiste. To these people’s over-concerns, Kim Jaejoong and JYJ members have not only once expressed their displeasure.

Park Yoochun ever expressed, “It’s really exhausting and really hate it. Those fans that appeared in front of the house are most likely anti-fans, please don’t follow me anymore and don’t ever appear outside my house again.” Kim Jaejoong also revealed, “A few of us had ever cried outside our house or even on the streets and there have been accidents before. Of course we were angry but for the sake of everyone, please don’t let these life-threatening behavior appear again.”

As an artiste, popularity is a need to maintain one’s entertainment career but Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun have stepped out to condemn such behavior with no qualms. This shows how much inconvenience they (Sasaeng fans) have brought upon the artistes’ personal lives and this pressurized the artistes. Even though things like crying and grudging occurred as what Kim Jaejoong had said, the yearn for these people (Sasaeng fans) to change is ultimately not an easy task. Fans, please remember this. The over-passion for the stars would cause the other party to feel disgusted.

In conclusion, whether to become a fan who ripped the freedom off an idol or to become a fan who the idol would be proud of, it needs everyone’s calm consideration to make a clear decision.

source: koreastardaily

trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

Archived