Best Drama of all time....

Guest ChakHanSarah

Guest fattycake

Other -

first and best drama i ever watched in my life....

TOMATO.

an oldie but always a goodie. had all the perfect elements of a perfect drama, period.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monoceros

YES! My girl's in the lead, hehe, only by 4 votes though, oh well. But full house was really bad at the end, actually so was my girl, but I stopped watching full house at the end, and I didn't even like it that much in the middle, only the beginning was really that good =/

Guest anniejo

my vote goes to GOONG!!!! :excl: :D;):)

bcoz of its fairytale like story, its beautiful cinematography (i love the bear stuff at the end of each episodes), and of course the good chemistry between JJH & YEH!

but, i also love MY GIRL! :excl: :):D:P;)

• 2 weeks later...

delightful girl is sassy girl chunhyang?? I like this mini serie very much. Han Cha Young and Jae Hee play very well. It's so sad in episode 4-5,I don't sure. My vote is given to this drama. Goong is OK, but it's not the best. My girl,I think the director (the same chunhyang) makes it not complicate. I know what it's going on.

Archived