Guest adikkeluangman

mrs. park/ dabin>> yup! shi wo! :D ^^ fix2ken

tho there are a lot of good stuff wiped out,

im kinda happy too coz the thread was back to life again//

and a lot of us are posting already ^_^

having to meet new friends is always nice

GUCCI QUEEN>>> haha! the_mamaist! i was soo surprised to know its u for some reason ^^ may i ask if u r in ur avie?? left/right??

guys, wouldnt it be nice if we post or pm our pictures with each other or post it in BR or sth????

coz sometimes i find it really hard picturing u and when i need to imagine ur faces, all i get is a blank face aside from nwar :D (coz she posted hers in BR :P tnx for doing that)

(dabin>> ive always imagined u as dabin! forreal! lolz!

cant seem to get ur previous avie off my mind hahah!)

so since i hope we're already god friends here, can u (every1 readng this) pm me and or anyone u like here (just if u want ^^) plss?

i jst find it funny sometimes u talking iwth blank faces T__T

thanks! hope its not too much to ask :D

have a great wkend every1!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keebler elf

basically i think it only the world entertainment where they had to fight against each other to get to the top but other than that they are good friends back stage.....i mean let leave the competition on the stage why take it on the back :).....

anyway does GOD use to have a fifth member??? for i notice there is a fivesome pictures out there some where and the guy are the guy who acted in Sao Sao 19???

Yes, god consists of five menbers. The fifth member, Yoon Kye Sang, bowed out of sixth album activities to concentrate on his acting career, and now he is currently finishing up his mandatory army duties.

Guest kookoo

they are one of the most talented groups. Not popular? lol They were the most popular group from 1999ish-2003

KTH <3

they ARE the most popular group.

-___- "omg. dbsk and ss501 are the top two boybands of kpop nowadays"

bs.

i'm not just saying this because i`m a f.g. ,

but it's true.

g.o.d. fans have died out a bit, but .. i dont know.

i dont think i need to explain this.

you`ll see.

Guest HoiSang

bs.

but it's true.

you`ll see.

haha, i support that statement 100%! :)

but yeah, might be kinda biased about this, hehe - but seriously, which other group can sing live as awesome as our boys?!?!? not to mention they're one of the groups that i know that are said to be very nice and friendly by ppl who met them in person - whether they're big fans or not ^^

and the fact they're so underrated when it comes to the dancing, grrrr....it seems that many still think god cant and dont dance and all that crap, and it makes me so mad coz it was their dancing ability that got me hooked at first watch >.<

heck, can someone like beg or push god to join any upcoming dance battle that might come up? ^^ geez, at least everyone else will know by then how talented god are, jeeee-yeaahhh~ haha~

but funny thing is, my friends and i cant seem to agree who's the best dancer among all- coz they all dance dman well, heh heh!

and oh!!! didja guys see the poll thread that went sumtin like 'among these group who is the most talented?' as usual, god was, ahem, *forgotten* to be put in the poll - but the cool and funny thing is, each page thread had a god supporter going like ' where's god? why's god not there? they should be there etc...' ;) hehe~ made me so happy when i found this out, coz a few months ago no one would've bothered and cared that god was not on the poll :'(

but looks like god has already gathered many awesome fans on soompi :D

bs.

but it's true.

you`ll see.

hahah!! the power of spelling/

free english grammar lessons by bihyulee!! hahah!

we live in the present mann...

and i dont see god going anywhere

hell no..

so IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN PRESENT tense ^^

Guest HoiSang

^ gray, just wanna ask who's the couple in ur blinkie? the guy luks darn familiar, and it's been botherin for a few days, ahaha~

anyways, just been thinking about this for a few days (will sound kinda silly, but oh well ^^)

haha, but yeah, has anyone here ever seen danny shirtless?!? coz yeah, he obviously looks like he has a very skinny frame....

but so does woo hyuk - and then he posed for his album cover....WOAH.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIG surprise there man, heh heh!

so any guesses? (gawd knows why i'm asking this question, i think i'm swarmed with assignments that i wanna go crazy for a bit, heh heh! :P)

i know from a pic somewhere that tae woo has surprisingly nice arms(he was wearing a sleeveless tee at that mo)

haha, but yeah, has anyone here ever seen danny shirtless?!? coz yeah, he obviously looks like he has a very skinny frame....

...if you watch the "god is BACK" concert DVD... he shows himself twice... hahahaha~ in the interview he said it was his first time and he didn't like to do that because he was so skinny... but he showed himself..kjafsgffgjdk it was really hot. His back is gorgeous... I didn't really see his body as "skinny", just... pretty. heehee. That concert was full of suprises. :rolleyes:

Hi guys! So nice to finally see all of you back on again.

I like the idea Gray about the pictures @ BR forum. We know each other for a while now and become friends so anyone who like to share their pictures at BR please do so. I'm going to check N'war's. I

Bihyul--> I agree with your statement & I think they're all different and famous in their own way.

g.o.d. can sing live and sing very well. Every group have their own songs and their own performing ways. I heard g.o.d. at a concert in LA recently.

It's just different for every group that's all. Other groups are also good in their own ways that's why we all like them and become fans of them in our own way.

Hoii---> Thanks for sharing the info about Danny on DVD of GOD is back. I have to get mine soon. I can't wait to get it. He's always shy like that.

HoiSang--> The blinky on Gray is from a Taiwanese drama series. I think that's Rainie Yang(sorry forgot the actor's name). Gray will let you know for sure. He's like Ken Zhu right gray?

chocopie0927--> Thanks for Jaemin's pictures. He's so adorable. Makes me wanna watch yookahilgi again now.

Gina & Gita---> Thanks for Halyu pictures again. I still remembered that concert and your stories for that concert.

Dabin--> Thanks for Danny cute pictures.

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi guys...

Warghh... the thread had grown so much since few days ago. Glad to see familiar nicks here although some had change nick. :lol: I like god coz of their voice first. Maybe when I heard "Reason Opposite Attract" coz I had watch 'To My Mother' MV and want to see the different. Well, since then I'm hooked. Maybe I'm new fan of god. After reading, searching, see stuff on god made me love them more. Yeah, maybe they all underated but they're great.

Let's share vod n other media files at BR forum

I remember at the old thread that someone had god Official fanlisting or something. Anybody know the link

Thanks.

P/S: I just bought my god 6th jib :) Gonna save more money on their DVD

Guest keebler elf

I remember at the old thread that someone had god Official fanlisting or something. Anybody know the link

Thanks.

The link's in my banner. ;)

Guest happyshirt

I'm listening to the 6th G.O.D album now (1st time listening) It's good!! Can someone tell me who ws the singer on the 11th track? Damn he's voice is great!!

Guest HoiSang

^11 th track? u mean 'the painful longing is worse than the break up ' izzit?

oooh, if i have the right track, the first verse = ho young, then followed by joon's rapping, then chorus = tae woo... then second verse = ho young, then followed by danny's rapping, then chorus = tae woo....then rapping by joon and danny, and ends with tae woo singing with the chorus again...

as u can see, i love this song VERY VERY much, ahaha~

definetely one of god's best song ever!!!!! ^^

and OOOOH! danny 'showed off' in the dvd concert?!?!? YIPPEE! my fren would be intrigued to hear this, and i'm even more looking forward to watching the dvd now (if dats even possible, heh heh!)

nice back eh? cant wait, cant wait, haha....

Guest chocopie0927

On that note, heres a more recent pic of Jaemin :):

lols yeah. i saw that one over at cafe.daum.net.. but i was trying to find a pic of jaeminee as quick as i can (homework.. usual stuff -.- ) so i js used what i had. hahaha. i still think he's sooo cute. lols

and god.. IS the best. that's what i think so far. and i'm being totally UNbiased.. truly. i mean, there's shinhwa and dbsk (or tvxq..;;) and ss501.. but everyone has to admit that god is THE best at live, you know? and they're one of the oldest groups, with probably the most troubles.. with rumors & caraccidents, etc. But they're still over all of it and still going strong.

oh yeah.. some pics of god from the concert.. back in June at Universal Studios (: im gonna kill the bandwidth.. *sigh*

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

and..drumrolls..

best picture EVER of sonhoyoung<3 ::

IMG_3235.jpg

ahhh yay!! i wanted to start on but i guess there is one!!

i love g.o.d!!!

cant wait for their next album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by the way doesn anyone know an address whjere i can send fan letter??

and can somone recommend any good g.o.d daum cafes??

chocopie0927: nice pictures ;] I can't really tell what the last picture is though.... -o-; All I see is the body... where is his head?? :o haha so nice. Did you go to that concert? And I agree with you about the god statement. Sure, I like ss501, and I'll listen to other boybands too, but none of them have captivated me as long as god ^^ And their live perfomances are just superb... they have to be one of the best live performers out there.

yeah, and if anyone know a fan address... be sure to post it :] I'm interested also.

Archived