[closed] Soompi Userbar Factory!

Guest j00n

ooh that was fast. only i'm not sure if i was clear on which face to use. i wanted G-Dragon's face, in the first pic he's the one without the hat on and in the group photo he was the one with the white sunglasses on and black sweater. i wanted them side by side. i'm sorry.

can i request the same one but with just his face? i do love TOP though hehe. the color is just what i wanted just wrong boy lol.

in case you need the pics again:

pictures:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2369/to...ragonow1sn8.jpg (just GD's face) and this one http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2356/zh1k1345me5.jpg (again just GD's cute face)

text: same as before

userbarcmacaroneenz0.gif

again, sorry for the hassle. i should've been a bit clearer on what face.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry but I didn't receive an userbar. Did you miss my request or what? :huh:
It's in the list towards the bottom, look again.
ooh that was fast. only i'm not sure if i was clear on which face to use. i wanted G-Dragon's face, in the first pic he's the one without the hat on and in the group photo he was the one with the white sunglasses on and black sweater. i wanted them side by side. i'm sorry. can i request the same one but with just his face? i do love TOP though hehe. the color is just what i wanted just wrong boy lol. in case you need the pics again:pictures:http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2369/to...ragonow1sn8.jpg (just GD's face) and this one http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2356/zh1k1345me5.jpg (again just GD's cute face)text: same as before userbarcmacaroneenz0.gifagain, sorry for the hassle. i should've been a bit clearer on what face.
Yeah you should have, i was just gonna skip you before. So you want both GD's from both pics side by side?

Guest nenie_hula

OMO!!! Thank you sooo much!! I love it!!

Its oh so cute!! ^__^

Sorry once again for asking for so much on it..... :blush:

I really appreciate it!! ^__^

Thanks bunches!!!!!!!!! ^__^

Guest melancholy

hihi, i really like what you've done for the userbars! they look great ^^

can i please request one?

i was hoping to get one similar to sun_xxx_kissedcheeks' one, with the same picture.. text: peekaboo (with a heart)

thanks in advance ^^

Guest STEPHOO--

=O these are awesome.

userbarelllc7.gif

I'd like to request one like that. But instead of yellow, can you put like an apple green colour ? (:

And for the text on the right can you put "STEPH || BIGBANG" ? :)

thanks & if there's something wrong with my request, tell me and I'll change it ^^,

can i request for a bar ?

^^ i really like it :]

can i request for a yoobin(wonder girls member) with my user name on it.

a girl version with pink on it :]

thanks!

Guest SHAKE&BAKE!*

HI! lols omo lol their so cute! can i request one??

could i request the same original userbar that you have made but could you change the colour to a purpleish-pinkish colour? and to change the "member" to "duyen" =D THANKSSSSS much appreciated!

Guest jungyun__x

userbaraddictny2.gif

Background Pattern: ^the same background pattern as that.

Background Color: Orange with a tint of yellow [or just orange]

TEXT: jungyun__x <3[with the female sign in front of 'jungyun__x' ]

PIC: just the regular soompi sign with the cartoon characters

hihi, i really like what you've done for the userbars! they look great ^^

can i please request one?

i was hoping to get one similar to sun_xxx_kissedcheeks' one, with the same picture.. text: peekaboo (with a heart)

thanks in advance ^^

Other people have the right idea in posting the actual userbar in their request...i've done so many there's no way i can remember one particular one just by the name.

Guest b a n g!

Hii (: I want to request please

text: Soompi with the characters, girl sign and then 'margaret'

backround color: blue to purple kind of like pastel light colors rather than dark ones but not too light either

pattern: kind of like this > userbarrainbowru6.gif with white floral stuff inbetween the words color... and if u could make the flowers white but u can make it black if it doesn't show up well with my backround colors

or

with circle like this... userbarjessfm0.gif

thank you so much!

Archived