[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest ChiSoju

It's from a press conference when the show began, introducing the cast:

032002001_L.jpg

But, yes, she does look . . .

And speaking of different hairstyles, I like the new do Hae-in is sporting in the preview.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT CARD :D

shbabyyy0vr.jpg

LOL....LOL... :D dandan, you crack me up......love your input....but I can not wait for this to be over and happy , whats you input on that one....happy ending to be...lol...sure hope so.

okie

Guest tovand2

It's from a press conference when the show began, introducing the cast:

032002001_L.jpg

But, yes, she does look . . .

And speaking of different hairstyles, I like the new do Hae-in is sporting in the preview.

In the poster, KW is in front while SH is in the back. Shouldn't it be the other way around? The couples aren't pairing with each other. Did the writers always intend for JN and SH to pair up? I remember someone stating that for the first half of this series, there was a lot of KW and JN scenes. Even at the press conference, JN is sitting besides KW instead of SH. I'm just wondering.

I do like how the pairing is right now, though, in the drama - JN & SH and KW & HI - just darn cute.

Guest Bootylicious92

omg... I'm sooo happy that they are finally staring a family now if only Nara can just accept JN that would make everything seem okay......I just hope this show doesn't end so poorly...

Guest datiez

I love Suky and JN they are so beautiful and they are going to make one hell of a good looking baby oh I hope we get to see the baby.

Guest kawaiiyuki

i was wondering if someone could post the translation for eps 140... once again that's the screen caps for that eps and that lovely spot translation for the endding of that eps. :P:D

Guest emceema

:D

DANDAN1964: I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR! That picture of JN (Sideview) really makes her look "imshim". With this picture alone, we can activate our imagination and weave all sorts of dialogue. However, I don't know how to post that picture and edit. But instead of "SUKY'S BABY", I'd like to put "My Little Sukjong". Can you re-post it again with that caption ? :lol: :excl: :lol:

Guest amlogos

This is what I think it says:

141- The whole family is shocked to find out about Jongnam's pregnancy, Nara storms home angrily, accompanied by Sukhyun. At home, Nara throws her cheating husband out.

Minsook asks Nara what she will do about the baby, Nara wants Jongnam ot have an abortion. Nara calls Jongnam and makes her promise to meet her.

142- Despite the family's reaction, Sukhyun and Jongnam don't give up hope. Kiwoong and Haein decide to stand by Sukhyun and Jongnam and help to persuade the family.

Minsook is upset that Nara wants Jongnam to get an abortion, so she finally calls Sukhyun. Sukhyun races for the hospital, while Nara drags a crying Jongnam to the OB/GYN.

I used the spoiler tags, so highlight it to show... How do you get that little happy face with the spoiler sign that shows the text?

((edit)) i didn't see that you were referring to the preview video. i don't know what it all says either, but i'd love if someone could tell us! :D

First time post here. I found the preview for Ep 143. But I cannot read Korean. Can someone translate it for us? Your help is greatly appreciated.

[ 143 회 ] 2006년 4월 12일 (수)

나라 가슴에 못을 박고 나자 석현은 가슴이 아프고 종남 역시 속상해서 석현을 다그친다.

석현은 나라에게 용서를 구하지만 나라는 애를 지우지 않겠다면 이 집에서 나가라며 석현을 몰아치고 석현은 결국 집을 나온다. 나라는 민숙 때문에 일이 틀어진 걸 알고 입을 앙다무는데..

Guest kawaiiyuki
:) It looks like they're posting one new eps everyday. I guess they are afraid of what might happn if we see the previews for the whole week. but now it's just making us more (what the word i'm looking for) But the previews for eps142 looks great. RUN SH RUN!!

Guest mooxmoo

i have a question .. i want to see the ng's on the kbs site but every time i click on .. the sign under the video keeps saying .. connecting to media .. ready and then thats it .. how do i make it play

i have a question .. i want to see the ng's on the kbs site but every time i click on .. the sign under the video keeps saying .. connecting to media .. ready and then thats it .. how do i make it play

It only works with Internet Explorer...Other than that I don't know...

:D

DANDAN1964: I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR! That picture of JN (Sideview) really makes her look "imshim". With this picture alone, we can activate our imagination and weave all sorts of dialogue. However, I don't know how to post that picture and edit. But instead of "SUKY'S BABY", I'd like to put "My Little Sukjong". Can you re-post it again with that caption ? :lol: :excl: :lol:

1suky6yp.jpg

:wacko::w00t::phew:

First time post here. I found the preview for Ep 143. But I cannot read Korean. Can someone translate it for us? Your help is greatly appreciated.

석현은 나라에게 용서를 구하지만 나라는 애를 지우지 않겠다면 이 집에서 나가라며 석현을 몰아치고 석현은 결국 집을 나온다. 나라는 민숙 때문에 일이 틀어진 걸 알고 입을 앙다무는데..

Where did you find it?

I think it has the number or word 3 in it alot....

Guest kawaiiyuki

1suky6yp.jpg

:wacko::w00t::phew:

Where did you find it?

I think it has the number or word 3 in it alot....

The posted the new preview for eps 143 on the main site. (KBS) :)

Guest miimisunshine

can someone repost episode 140 on YSI link??? pleaz!!! if it is no trouble

Guest n5y17cgirl

is anyone else having like major trouble accessing this thread? my session keeps timing out, or I get a "cannot find server" error message...

here's what the preview for episode 143 below basically says:

SH's heart is heavy for having driven a nail through his mom's heart, while a hurt/distraught JN draws SH closer.

SH seeks/wants Nara's forgiveness, but Nara gives him an ultimatum: either get rid of the baby, or get out of this house. SH ultimately chooses to leave. After finding out that MS was the one responsible for "spilling the beans", Nara (decides to) keep her mouth shut...

Guest amlogos

is anyone else having like major trouble accessing this thread? my session keeps timing out, or I get a "cannot find server" error message...

SH's heart is heavy for having driven a nail through his mom's heart, while a hurt/distraught JN draws SH closer.

SH seeks/wants Nara's forgiveness, but Nara gives him an ultimatum: either get rid of the baby, or get out of this house. SH ultimately chooses to leave. After finding out that MS was the one responsible for "spilling the beans", Nara (decides to) keep her mouth shut...

Thank you very much, 5y17cgirl :w00t: . You're such an angel :) ! At least we can be at ease now that JN did not get an abortion :lol: .

Guest amlogos

Thank you very much, 5y17cgirl :w00t: . You're such an angel :) ! At least we can be at ease now that JN did not get an abortion :lol: .

Guest luv dramas

Thanks so much n5y17cgirl-- I have been sitting at the edge of my seat wondering if Nara was successful in forcing JN to have the abortion. Now, I can rest easy.

By the way, I am also having problems logging on and posting replies, etc.

Archived