[Movie 2008] Antique Bakery 앤티크-서양골동 양과자점

Rebby

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmoshixkon

this movie hasnt been released yet, has it?

i'm waiting patiently for the day I can watch it

lol

Joo Ji Hoon looks so handsome with that hairstyle xD

and there is also Choi Jae Wook

oi ~

definitely can not miss this movie xD

Antique Bakery (西洋 骨董 洋菓子店, Seiyō Kottō Yōgamini cooperen?, "Western Antique Cake-Shop") is a manga by Fumi Yoshinaga depicting the lives of four men who work in a small bakery. It was published in Japan by Shinshokan and in English by Digital Manga Publishing. The series won the 2002 Kodansha Manga Award for shōjo[4] The manga was adapted as a Japanese TV drama, with the title Antique or Antique Cake Store, that was broadcast on Fuji TV in 2001, and has been adapted into a TV anime, airing on July 3, 2008 on noitaminA.

98b6145974c693332934f0cxz7.th.jpg

credit baidu

translation by ds_dreamer@jjh thread

It basically says the cake shop is good for those who want to run away from reality, a place with great cakes, music, and even classy cutlery. Plus there are 4 charming man makes a person cheer up on seeing them. From manager, waiters to shop workers, they are all models with tall stature.

It spoke something about Antique started filming since last year Nov, and ended in Mar this year, with some additional filming after that. It is highly anticipated, and there wasn't much diff from the original comics. It mentioned about the filming location, ie, the cake shop, and about KJW and the other actor undergoing training.

Antique is a movie that touches the sight and heart. It has already wrapped up its production stage, and will be screening during Fall.

dcblack

viewgimagephpgo4.jpg

Antique's play date is Nov 13.... :w00t:

주지훈-김재욱 '앤티크', 11월 13일 개봉

12216094522961qh4.jpg

주지훈, 김재욱, 유아인, 최지호 등 훈남들의 출연으로 화제가 된 '서양골동양과자점-앤티크'(이하 '앤티크')가 11월 13일 개봉한다.

'앤티크'는 일본의 인기만화 '서양골동양과점'을 영화화한 작품으로 '내 생애 가장 아름다운 일주일'의 민규동 감독이 연출을 맡았다.

원작만화와 마찬가지로 서양골동품점을 개조한 고풍스런 세트, 앤틱 가구와 식기 등 화려한 소품, 오감을 자극하는 각종 케이크가 등장해 관객들의 눈을 즐겁게 할 예정이다.

영화 '앤티크'는 서양골동품점을 개조한 독특한 케이크숍 '앤티크'에서 벌어지는 네 남자의 비밀스러운 이야기를 담고 있다.

Related news:

가을 여심 공략, '앤티크' 11월 13일 개봉

'서양골동양과자점-앤티크' 11월 13일 개봉 확정

영화 ‘서양골동양과자점-앤티크’ 개봉 확정!

‘서양골동양과자점’ 만화원작 영화 흥행 이을까? 11월13일 개봉

rgds :D

Kim Min-sun is not a leading lady of the movie. She is juat a cameo.

thanks for the clarification. but is she the one playing the girlfriend of jjh's character? (or the ex?)

gentle reminder too, please do not quote images when posting. thanks!

thanks for the clarification. but is she the one playing the girlfriend of jjh's character? (or the ex?)

Yes, she is. She was one of three leading actresses of Min Kyu-dong/Kim Tae-yong's Memento Mori. That explaines her special appearance.

gentle reminder too, please do not quote images when posting. thanks!

Oooos, sorry. Just fixed it.

Guest namesareuseful

Antique... credit dcgung

.... looking forward to Nov 13 :w00t:

rgds :D

Wait... what's going on? I thought the movie was coming out in October... I missed something in the article/image... didn't I?

Archived