hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

Im seeing 360 gifs from weibo last night..but still no one can beat this..lol

858d3d96gw1esizmsnu73g206y06ynpf.gif

Look at those smile...:wub:

Guest queenjihyun

JJH ELLE INTERVIEW

Page 8

Q:   In some sense, muscle training is also for the sake of acting convenience, as acting is expressing oneself through facial muscles, isn’t it?

A:   Of course. During hanging wire scenes, if you are not worked up from head to toe, you’ll be flustered. On this end, exercise plays a big role. But if you talk about expression, compared to simply express oneself with facial muscles, seems like it’s more appropriate to express with emotions.

Q:   Heard that even if there was an all-night shooting, the next day, you still get up early for fitness training?

A:   It was during the preparation of [Blood], just after 23 years of age that I started fitness training. Before that, I don’t even exercise one bit. But I wanted to become like the girl “Saya” in [Blood]. At the beginning, whether it was on the treadmill or cross training, I couldn’t even do it for more than 10 minutes. Now it’s something I have to do every day. If I don’t do it, I feel sluggish. Now it has totally become a habit.

Q:   So the ultimate secret to maintaining one’s figure is exercise?

A:   Yes, as you age, it’s easier to become fat. When you are young, your metabolism rate is fast so there’s no need to worry. Now, if I eat like last time, I can even feel myself growing fat. So there is a need to exercise. With exercise, you don’t grow fat.

Q:   Looking at Jun Ji Hyun, seems like there is no need to worry about such things. (laugh)

A:   How can I not worry? If you keep on exercising, the skin will also become better. In short, as years go by, it’s not possible to stop aging. When you exercise, you can also make yourself feel younger. Even if it slows down aging a tiny bit, it’s good too, right?

Q:   Despite getting great interest from the viewing public, it’s private and not disclosed, do you feel that you are a completely self-ruled perfectionist?

A:   Actually it is not considered perfectionist. (laugh)  Living within the view of the public is really about existing in a very small world, that’s what it means. The part that is already known is what I have to be careful about. I may have made a mistake because I didn’t understand it. In order not to make those mistakes, I will continue to work harder.

Q:   Not sure since when but at the filming site, the number of juniors are more than the seniors, do you feel stressed about it?

A:   Seems like there was some. Of course, it is indeed not the same when compared to when I was small. At the filming site, whether seniors or juniors, as long as you work hard, you can get recognized. For an actor, the first people you want recognition from, are the crew you work with. So for me to say what I should do as a senior, there’s no such thing anymore. Just working hard is fine. Even I myself have many shortcomings.

cr: @jaimex

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/d68bb607gw1esoduetlb8g20c806we81.gif

Cute , she's indeed an animal  lover. I'm wondering if she has pets at home. I just noticed she has dog in  her CF before also in her movie, IL mare and in Happy Together. Does she owns one even until now????

Edited by RachelleN

Guest skyelee

I love her new Corn Silk Tea CF! She looks so fresh and lovely and all sorts of ethereal. <3 And I can't wait for the CF shot in Jeju. She's in white there, too... like the goddess she is!

And oh this Corn Silk Tea CF reminds me of her previous 17 Tea CFs. Sigh. So beautiful.

Edited by skyelee

Guest queenjihyun

The promotion for her movie is coming i wonder if she will be doing an interview like on stardate. I know it is impossible to see her on variety show but im looking forward if goddess consider doing it now for a change..lol

Can't wait to see her again tom :)

Translated by: @demarchelier :)

http://article.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=17927108&cloc=rss|news|star

JEON JI HYUN AND HOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES DO NOT FALL BEHIND IN LUXURY DRESS BEAUTY

The 68th Cannes International Film Festival last May 24th attracted a large number of world-renowned celebrities and actors. The actresses and their dresses on the red carpet are still the topic of conversations. In particular, this year's festival saw a number of celebrities choosing to wear Gucci.

British actress Sienna Miller wore a bright blue leather top with a lace Maxi skirt to the closing ceremony. At the premiere of her film 'Macbeth' she wore an elegant rose-pink dress with a layering detail.

Gucci accessories Asian Model, Jeon Ji Hyun, as well as Salma Hayek, Sophie Marceau, and Charlotte Casiraghi were dressed in chic outfits to the gala dinner for the Cannes organizers by Gucci's parent company, Kering Group. Jeon Ji Hyun wore a specially designed dress by Gucci's Creative Director, Alessandro Michele, which properly showed her Asian beauty. Salma Hayek wore an intense purple dress and diamond necklace from Gucci's Chiodo collection. Sophie Marceau showed her healthy beauty in a bright red blouse and black pants.

Gucci partnered with film director Martin Scorsese's Film Foundation in presenting the restoration of the film 'Rocco and His Brothers' at the film festival.

201506011138102510_1.jpg

• Like 2

LEE MIN HO, JEON JI HYUN, LEE JONG SUK ~ HALLYU WAVE CHICKEN MISSIONARIES

http://www.fnnews.com/news/201505241751341330

Translated by: @demarchelier

201505241751341486_l.jpg

Hallyu stars helping in the globalization of Korean-style chicken.

According the industry, major chicken companies BBQ, BHC, and Kyochon are taking advantage of Hallyu stars in attracting  global customers. BHC is endorsed by Jeon Ji Hyun, Kyochon by Lee Min Ho, and BBQ by Lee Jong Suk. These models are extremely popular in China and Southeast Asia.

...BHC's advertising model, Jeon Ji Hyun, has attracted a lot of Chinese tourists because of her reputation as the originator of the Chimaek craze. The BHC Myeongdong branch has proven to be a popular spot for Chinese tourists to take commemorative photos. Due to its popularity Chinese entertainment program in Youku "God & Goddess" recently filmed an episode there. A BHC official expects more visits from Chinese tourists to the Myeongdong branch after the showing of the Chinese entertainment program which introduces Korean culture and Chimaek.

• Like 1