girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

I'm a crazy gamer >o<. I hate how most of my friends (mostly girls) don't play :'(. I can't vgame chat or anything! They just get annoyed. I don't really like any the guys I played with, before, because the ones I don't really talk to become sour and.. ah.. they refuse to give me the recognition I deserve! I kicked their butts at Super Smash Bros. Melee and they were all very surprised. I really wanted to beat them up >:o.

Yeah, I'm pretty good at SSBM. Tas mah game, man. I also like the Mortal Kombat series and I'm guilty of getting hooked on some RPGs (Castlevania Series, KH :x, ..um.. yeah). I also like adventure games, but multiplayer games are much more appealing to me. I like to make boys cry >:P (those jerks).

edit: OH! I can't forget Fire Emblem >'O. I love Fire Emblem games so much~. I'm a master strategist *geeky snort*. No, really.. FE is so fun (yet, annoying.. because I always restart my console/handheld when a unit dies).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play video games!

on the PC, PS, Xbox and GB...

i play so much games its not funny.

my fav game atm is resistance fall of man

i'll shoot you all!

im best at shooting games and car games.

the rest, not so sure. eg adventure

ive been playing as long as i can remember!

Sure there are girls who love to play! i'm one of them so are my sisters! I have been doing that since Family computer came out..LOL. My youngest one loves to play SIMs, and she is just 10. I am an RPG fan and i like DOTA and WOW ( but I'm no pro.. :wacko: ). Sometimes we even argue who would be playing first coz we have only one PC and one PS.

I'm a girl and I've been gaming ever since I was young. First system was the NES ^^

I grew up with guys so that explains it. I play almost every single genre but would perfer

RPG's. I don't play as much anymore because of school and stuff, but I beat tons of guys before

Guys don't believe I play video games until I play with them face to face ^^

Guest CarolBB

Hm.. i personaly LOVE games.. and im not a tomboy but i still like em.. and theres a billion games that i game.. and im sorta a pro ^^ =D

Guest xsilentangel

huge fan of online games and RPG's

love DOTA, WORLD OF WARCRAFT, STARCRAFT, and my fav COUNTERSTRIKE 1.6 :wub:

some other games.. love all the final fantasy games, kingdom hearts, grand theft auto, devil may cry, chrono trigger, suikoden, tekken, final fantasy tactics, soul caliber, mario kart, mario party, NBA games and a bunch of others @_@..

Guest mcl2008

I love videogames too x] Judging from the number of replies, lots of girls do. ^^

I esp like RPG games though, like the FF series and Chrono Trigger (classic RPG!). Castlevania is pretty cool too. I heard there's a Bleach game coming out on the Wii and you can use the controller like a sword. Sugoi! But first I have to get a Wii (LOL :D )...

Guest skimchee

Ohman,

i`m a female gamer

fa`shooooooooooo :)

hah, i love it whenn

my friends and i are

over at a guys house

all the girls there are

chitchatingg, and i`m

with the guys playing

video games LOL :rolleyes:

idk why its such a big deal,, girls should play too

its fun you cant resist<3 muhahahhar. so addicting

Guest swtstar~

yeah tekken =D ! haha i pwnd some of my guy friends..

but that was because they didnt knew how to play HAHA

further i played sc .. but i havent played for a while now..

have 2 guyfriends teaching me how to play for better results xD

thats cool =)

and the FFX(-2) have played that as well

but always played like.. 85% of the game =_= ~!

Guest ninasaurus

plenty of girls play video games

lol a lot of my friends play video games

and so do i

and we get just as addicted to them

as guys do

I mean once I get started I refuse to stop

and if we're playing a team game

I won't let anyone stop until we've finished xD

Guest tarochan

Haha, who says girls don't like video games..

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts and FFX now..

The only games that I'm pro at is Pokemon, Supermario Bros, and Harvest Moon.

Guest mr. lovely

Lols I get scared at those bloody shooter games.

My weak stereotypical female heart can't handle it.

I love racing games though *____*

Guest Chromax

Who told you that peice of crap?? :lol: Infact, its the PS3 that has issues. :sweatingbullets: ... or at least that I've heard of.

Just so no one gets mislead, PS3 is in fact the system with the least amount of problems system quality wise, 360 have the red rings of death, Wii have a CPU burnout problem that causes red/green dots and lines to appear (which could be caused by Wiiconnect24 being on 24/7 with the fan off).

Guest Special Ed

I don't get why a lot of girls don't like video games ... :ph34r: Theres only like me and 2 other friends in our groupie who love video games. The rest all have consoles in their house but never touch it. They'd rather paint their nails than play. lol. :ph34r:

Guest xcindyloooo

Ahhh, I love games!

I play/played:

Kingdom Hearts1/2,

Fatal Frame II,

all the tony hawks series XD,

Runescape,

Burnout,

Need for Speed,

Final Fantasies :D,

Sims,

all the Mario parties x],

and of course DDR.

I cant remember any more xD;

Guest lainey

softcore gamer, used to be hardcore but you know...school and like...real life came in the way LOOOL

i play online games now since they are FREE lool

but..the ps3 will probably occupy me soon...since well..my bf bought us one recently..

Guest itachi

i play pokemon and tetris.

i've been a fan of street fighter for nearly 13 years now?

LOVE LOVE mario party, mario kart and PUMP IT UP!

haha... i guess i'm an avid gamer.

Guest chobo_co

yes! finally a thread like this! GIRL GAMERS UNITE! lol i love to play rpg's, and i'm dying to get the playstation 3, but it's too darn expensive >_<.

right now, i'm addicted to dynasty warriors 4, romance of the three kingdoms 8, and DOTA.

Archived