Clannad

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Clannad Ep 1 Released

smile.gif

Plot:

The story follows the life of Tomoya Okazaki, a high school delinquent who meets many people in his last year at school, including five girls, and helps resolve their individual problems.

Anime Episodes: 23
*This series has also games released.

VN_Clannad.png

anime-clannad_00175906.jpg

CLANNADfull213438.jpg

Guest Take Five

can't say much about it yet, but clannad is supposed to be Key's best game so i have high expectations. the girls actually seem normal for once...so far.

Guest madeinktown

well, if you can call standing outside in the middle of the night talking to yourself normal, i guess i can agree.

Guest madeinktown

i dont know what this story is really about , but the guy seems to hate the place :)

maybe not the place, but the situation he's in...since his daddy is a drunk.

***Synopsis***

Tomoya Okazaki is a third year student labelled as a delinquent. Everything seems to be unchanging for his school life until he meets Nagisa, and Tomoya finds that his life is about to change. He starts to have dreams of a bleak world and meets a girl who has the ability to fuse junk together in order to create things, and doing so, creates a body out of junk for him. He is then reborn into this empty world and follows around the girl, the only two existences who are "alive."

***Taken from ANN***

for everyone who hasn't seen it but might be interested.

Guest Take Five

well, if you can call standing outside in the middle of the night talking to yourself normal, i guess i can agree.

reallistcally normal, excluding miss superwoman.

yeah, i mostly meant in comparison to the girls from kanon and air, who were extremely abnormal yet so cute and amusing at the same time.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ hopefully the girls are more stable then the rest

ive never heard or read of Clannad , but its coming from the same creators so im expecting some weird stuff :P

Guest madeinktown

yeah, i mostly meant in comparison to the girls from kanon and air, who were extremely abnormal yet so cute and amusing at the same time.

hey...nayuki from kanon was normal...besides the fact that she needs a billion alarm clocks to wake up.

but i love kyoto animations because their anime are always so clean and smooth. god it makes me happy to be able to watch works from kyoto.

hey...nayuki from kanon was normal...besides the fact that she needs a billion alarm clocks to wake up.

but i love kyoto animations because their anime are always so clean and smooth. god it makes me happy to be able to watch works from kyoto.

i need one, that's hella loud, you can hear my alarm clock from the other side of my house. it wakes everyone up, but me. :P

Guest madeinktown

i need one, that's hella loud, you can hear my alarm clock from the other side of my house. it wakes everyone up, but me. :P

oh i would hate to live in the same house as you *shakes fist* stop watch alarm clocks can wake me up.

Guest Take Five

dango, dango, dango, dango

dango daikazoku

the parts with fuuko and tomoyo in ep 2 were great, as was most of the episode itself.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

love it! i think it's the creator of kanon and air tv right????? i love the opening song and the characters looks almost the same!!!!!

looks good to me already!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Paper Wings

I just watched ep 9 and it got me a little teary eyed :tears: but it was a good ending to the Fuko arc. I was a little skeptical when I first started watching Clannad because I wasn't really a big fan of Kanon but so far I'm liking it very much. I especially like Tomoya because he's so clever and witty.

Guest Take Five

fuko...BAWWWWWWWWW ;_;

actually, i guess the ending was still kinda happy. her arc kinda sucked aside from the ending though. bring on kotomi plz.

• 1 month later...

I just watched ep 9 and it got me a little teary eyed :tears: but it was a good ending to the Fuko arc. I was a little skeptical when I first started watching Clannad because I wasn't really a big fan of Kanon but so far I'm liking it very much. I especially like Tomoya because he's so clever and witty.

Fuko's arc made me teary too. I actually like Fuko's arc more than Kotomi's. Fuko is just so adorable with her energy and love for her sister.

Clannad's music has me floating in the air, it's wonderful.

I love seeing

TomoyaxNagisa scenes hehe

Guest Take Five

i can't believe kotomi's arc is gonna end next week while fuko's was ridiculously long. boooo.

guess i'll have to make do with the game...

Archived