Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest dudeman

^ Oh just get it on the Wii. If the graphics don't satisfy you, you can at least look forward to the included extras that they forgot to put in the gamecube version.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looooove my wii. It's so much fun. I'm addicted and awful at wii tennis.

I can't wait for the Wii sims though. I

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Dude, i so want the Wii now, now that Mario Party 8 has come out.

MP8 is so much fun! Such an upgrade from other Mario Party games... and I'm not just talking about the motion sensor/minigames. The actual board game levels are better and everything!

I <333 it.

I can't wait 'til MySims comes out in September. I heard it's really in-depth, meaning tons of options for creating your Sims (let's hope...; that's why I hate playing the Sims on consoles as opposed to PC; you can't download skins).

Me and my friend rented Sims 2: Pets for the Wii. It's a lot of fun, but hard because I tried looking up cheat codes (for more money...) and found nothing. No one knows them yet. :crazy:

Got mine the other day =). I got it last minute too, there was one left and a guy was coming and I got it yay! I've been waiting forever to get one =O!

It's so much fun and I like it a lot. Anyone know any good games? All I have at the moment is Wii Sports and Wii Play.

sspx0056pv4.jpgsspx0059dh3.jpg

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Randomly bought Rampage today...

It was a great buy, as far as I'm concerned. Comes with the Wii-version new game, obviously, and it's upgraded with longer levels, more bonuses, and more monsters to unlock. But it also has the original two games on it, which is what sold me.

Me and my brother used to play Rampage: World Tour for N64 aaaall the time. Until today I hadn't played it since I was like 10 or 11, and it's still tons of fun. XD;

Eating people just doesn't get boring for me. What can I say, I'm a simpleton.

Guest Elee

Hello ^_^

i wanna buy the wii, but just a serious question, is it worth it ? because i wanted it to get off the couch playing those lame video games :sweatingbullets: and ACTUALLY start moving around. and is mario party 8 awesome ? because if its not worth it then ill just buy clothes. what are ur reviews on this?

Guest BR1TT4NYy

MP8 is so much fun! Such an upgrade from other Mario Party games... and I'm not just talking about the motion sensor/minigames. The actual board game levels are better and everything!

I <333 it.

really? i thought the opposite.. the board maps are so different.. and some of the mini games are so stupid..

I got my Wii last week, and already have disk reading error on it. :( Yesterday I took it to the Nintendo repair center and they replaced a new console for me.

I was wondering whether it was me doing the procedures incorrectly and damaged the console. After you finish playing, do you eject the disk right away from the console or do you go back to the main menu first? Does it matter? :unsure:

Guest CK92842

Usually I head back to the Wii menu much like the 360 with the dashboard. Oh by the way, if you don't use the Wii's Wi-fi connection then I suggest you turn it off in the Wii settings. Reason being, on and even on standby it makes the system really hot.

Oh yeah, new Mario Kart for the Wii & it's online playable. :D

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/07/1...wheel-revealed/

Guest dudeman

You have to eject the disk from the main menu...I've tried ejecting the game after finish playing with it, but the Wii wouldn't accept the next game I put in, because it still had the previous game running.

Games I'm in dire need of:

1. Metroid Prime 3

2. Trauma Center: New Blood (Co-op, Baby!)

3. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

4. Super Mario Galaxy

5. And of course...Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Games I'm in dire need of:

1. Metroid Prime 3

2. Trauma Center: New Blood (Co-op, Baby!)

3. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

4. Super Mario Galaxy

5. And of course...Super Smash Bros. Brawl

TRAUMA CENTER SEQUEL! I didn't know about this before now! I'mma miss Dr. Stiles though. D:

I can't wait for Mario Galaxy or SSB Brawl either. ^___^

Guest DKYang

I'm looking forward to all new mario games, especially Strikers charged. Definitely gonna get that once it comes out. Then there's Donkey Kong's racing game thing. Also looking forward to get WiiFIT for my brother.

Guest Izam.

I FINALLY opened my legend of Zelda: Twilight princess yesterday and played lol. It's so much fun! I like Midna she's so cute. (I hate fishing though, I couldn't fish at all)

Guest CK92842

has anyones wii ever overheated? or have strange different colored pixels floating around their screen?

I made a useful post a few pages back on my thoughts of the Wii in standby mode and sure enough it's something to be concerned about.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/07/1...ng-your-system/

Looks like your system needs to be serviced. Call Nintendo and explain the situation and they'll do one of two things, which is your call by the way.

They can send you a brand new system (1 week wait period) or repair your system so you don't lost those classic Virtual Console games you may or may not have. However, the repair takes at around 2 weeks the most. I sent my system in on Monday to the nearest repair center in upstate NY and got it back that same week, Friday.

Guest .rainie

We just got a Wii recently and we only have Wii Sports >__<;

I can't wait till Smash Bros. Brawl comes out!!!

Archived