Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

Gals , perhaps do u have a cut of oppa winning the daesang @ 2012 MBC DRama Awards ? I've been looking for a cut of that moment or even a link to watch the raw of the part 2 of the ceremony and nones , I've only found a link in youku but my pc and tablet ( no need to mention the phone ) aren't in good terms with that site so I can't see anything there T_T 
Olease if u have a link help me .... the link I saved 2 years ago was blocked by MBC long time ago T_T 

@the_girl_who! After much effort I found the video of JSW winning the 2013 MBC Drama Awards Daesang! Who would have thought that it would have been so difficult! -_- 
Here's the youtube version that I just uploaded *ssshhhhhh* (watch it before it gets taken down lol)http://youtu.be/SnBUNY3fqQM

I love how taken aback he was at winning the Daesang, almost like he thought it was a burden to win and he didn't want it lol (look at the head shake and the sigh), which was kind of true since later we find out he didn't think he deserved it--so modest. That's also because he won the Top Excellence for an actor in a special production drama already. I know a lot of people thought that Ahn Jae Wook deserved the award, but I'm glad to know that people didn't lash out against JSW since they recognize that he is one hell of an actor as well! 
And although I couldn't understand him, I can tell he was being his usual self and making a ton of jokes! :D Love this guy!! 

^ Thanks a lot, @autumn93!!  You don't know how much I wanted to watch this clip at least once, as u said this award became a burden for him cos many ppl felt bad for Ahn Jae Wook and perhaps because Jo Seung Woo managed to bring home the Daesang with his first drama XD lolol only a master of acting like JSW could do that :-)  but fortunately no one said that he didn't deserve it cos let's be fair .... no one in the list of nominees for the daesang was even near to JSW's acting level , he was a clear winner since the beginning ^^ 
Hahaha me too , I loved his speech ... the part where he ask for help to Kim So Eun wit the staff's names XD or when he called " crazy " to the fans for the banner with the words "Handsome guy Jo Seung Woo " =)) =)) =)) hahah oppa is so cool ....
Again thank u so much , please save the archive or upload it on dailymotion or vimeo( pretty please?? ^^ ) we never know when MBC  will take down the vid T_T  

Some nice pictures of JSW during last year's production of Hedwig! He seriously rocks the blonde hair! :x 
60a9217f0b17bf186b196d325fb75b79-1.jpg
6d1e5bf96a01abd1897a8de3302577c9-1.jpg
e97bffe21d0ee8b9d5c2090167a6bcd3-1.jpg
Fotor0503155822.png

@the_girl_who! Yep all the nominees for the Daesang were no where close to JSW's amazing acting level! And that's why I think the Baeksang committee chose to leave his name out of the Best Actor category this year, because if his name's listed and with the list of current nominee, if he doesn't win (since they have probably already decided who to give the award to) then controversy will ensue...that's just my little theory lol :)
And I just wanted to share what @buticut (sorry for always bringing you into random threads lol ^^) said in the GG14D forum a few weeks ago about JSW's acting talent just because I thought it was great! :D 

Working with JSW is a double-edged sword. If you are good, he will let you shine and make you look even better, like it happened here in GG. If you're average, you'll look awful alongside him and he will inadvertently overshadow you, because simply put, you su-k and there is nothing he can do about it. This is the greatness of such an actor - you see a bad actor's true colors once you put him in scenes with someone who should give a masterclass on acting, but you'll also take notice of other ones with potential, thanks to them sharing the screen and shining together :).

Guest buticut

Hahaha no probs, @autumn93, it makes me blush when people take notice of my comments :). Well, it's not such a random thread anyway :P. I watched his Daesang win...he was probably thinking: "Gee, guys, couldn't you have picked someone else??" :)) :)). And he does rock the blonde hair, something I find it hard to pull off (not to mention that I'm not into blondies anyway :P, but he does it for me). I think both Hedwig productions are running at the same time in Korea and on Broadway. I recently stumbled across an article about Neil Patrick Harris being bothered by a fan during the play and responding to him in character (he plays the lead role as well). 

buticut said: Hahaha no probs, @autumn93, it makes me blush when people take notice of my comments :). Well, it's not such a random thread anyway :P. I watched his Daesang win...he was probably thinking: "Gee, guys, couldn't you have picked someone else??" :)) :)). And he does rock the blonde hair, something I find it hard to pull off (not to mention that I'm not into blondies anyway :P, but he does it for me). I think both Hedwig productions are running at the same time in Korea and on Broadway. I recently stumbled across an article about Neil Patrick Harris being bothered by a fan during the play and responding to him in character (he plays the lead role as well). 

So I was going through Naver and someone posted the Top 100 Latest Movie Downloads Ranking Chart and Tazza was listed as #30 while I think Peach Tree was listed as #54. It's pretty amazing that Tazza, which was released in 2006 is still ranking pretty high up there with the 2014 releases... :D But then again, that's a pretty great movie and with JSW in GG14D, there's probably a lot of renewed interest in his past works! Fotor050321367.png
source: http://n.ezx.me/110190164969
Also, check out this blog for some great images and GIFs of uri JSW! http://blog.naver.com/bhouse00752?Redirect=Log&logNo=20209979207&from=section

Guest ChiisaiH

@autumn93 Amazing that his movie in Top 100 Latest Movie Downloads Ranking Chart ! Tazza is one of my favorite movie, his acting in the movie looks so sexy :x :\">! And your gif link.. over AWSOME!! I really enjoy it ! Those pics drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrggg I can't understand why he is sooooo hypnotizing ! Why!!!

@annagriss8 Thanks so much! Very detailed guide! :)

Guest ChiisaiH

He's really interested in girlgroups lol~!
I captured and edited from Hourse Doctor 's Press conference video. He said that he love enjoying songs of some girlgroups, then listed consecutively his favorite groups' names! :)) And MC gave him a surprise ! He recieved 2 Cds with signatures of Kara and Secret. Look at his happy reaction , he's really a fanboy LOL~

10177508_297644773733583_837286747588779

ChiisaiH said: He's really interested in girlgroups lol~!
I captured and edited from Hourse Doctor 's Press conference video. He said that he love enjoying songs of some girlgroups, then listed consecutively his favorite groups' names! :)) And MC gave him a surprise ! He recieved 2 Cds with signatures of Kara and Secret. Look at his happy reaction , he's really a fanboy LOL~