Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

@annagriss8 Thanks for posting up JSW's latest! Sooooo handsome! Kya~~~
And I don't follow theater/plays. How does it really work? Is the plot for a musical the same every year? I see JSW plays the same character for multiple musicals for many years. And all his shows always sell out. So fans go to see JSW as the same character and the same plot every year?!
Not like I'm complaining, he has aweeeeesome voice and omg, the acting! If I lived in Korea and have the money... =P

Speaking about his awesome singing talent, I'm studying while listening to him. OMG, his voice! TO. DIE. FOR! To those interested, here's my playlist on utube. =P

soulgirl012

said: @annagriss8 Thanks for posting up JSW's latest! Sooooo handsome! Kya~~~

And I don't follow theater/plays. How does it really work? Is the plot for a musical the same every year? I see JSW plays the same character for multiple musicals for many years. And all his shows always sell out. So fans go to see JSW as the same character and the same plot every year?!

Not like I'm complaining, he has aweeeeesome voice and omg, the acting! If I lived in Korea and have the money... =P

Speaking about his awesome singing talent, I'm studying while listening to him. OMG, his voice! TO. DIE. FOR! To those interested, here's my playlist on utube. =P

Guest ChiisaiH

autumn93 said: GUYSSSSSS Jo Seung Woo {Making Of]! Off to Watch!!
Ha! So they finally release JSW's interview that should have been in the special! All I can tell is that he's super respectful, were friends with the crew, and from the interview, I heard that doing this show made him happy? (or something like that)!

OMG! One of my favorite videos SBS has released! So many precious moments!!! Loved that JGW's pants ripped, loved it when LBY touched JSW's face :x, the moment where JSW was acting out what he could do to the president's son, JSW and KYM, basically all of it lol

@annagriss8 Haha thanks for reading them, the fangirl got out!!! These award shows shouldn't be taken seriously because when in theory they should be rewarding actors based on talent, they really are just popularity awards! Just by omitting JSW's name from the best actor category shows how much of a joke this award show really is! But in a way I'm glad JSW name didn't have to be put alongside those other, not so seasoned actors, since looking at the show's record, it will go to an underserving actor who brought in the most ratings. I'm actually rather angry that they decided to include his name in the most popular actor category at the last minute since it's like if you aren't going to recognize him for his acting talent as the lead actor, don't put his name in a category that doesn't matter and one that I just feel taints his reputation in a way...
Also thanks for those bts pics of JSW and KYB! They are so adorable together but they both look so tired and cold! :( 

It's finally Labour Day in this side of the world .... plan for the day : marathon of JSW movies :x ( yeah , I'm such a boring person XD ) .... Go go 70s , Marathon , The Classic , Tazza , Perfect Game , I'm so going to kill all of you XD 
Happy Labour Day , JSW fans!  ^^ 

Guest ChiisaiH

10313058_296800180484709_415590196845178
This scene our beloved said to Kim Yoo Bin that : "When you grow up and get maried, remember you should choose the one such as ahjushii, as good as ahjushii, as handsome as ahjushii, and as SEXY as ahjushiiii!" LOL~~~! I can't stand his lovely confidence! 

ChiisaiH said:This scene our beloved said to Kim Yoo Bin that : "When you grow up and get maried, remember you should choose the one such as ahjushii, as good as ahjushii, as handsome as ahjushii, and as SEXY as ahjushiiii!" LOL~~~! I can't stand his lovely confidence! 

2004 Jekyll & Hyde (53 minutes)magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6DED664BBC77085FEA187B33789880CDE657CAB8&dn=
http://www.mediafire.com/?db3un0q9ousnqvj

Jekyll & Hyde - Alive 1

Jekyll & Hyde - Alive 2

I watched all of Cho Seungwoo's movies. All are my favorite but Tazza is definitely the best. It's been already 8 years since I met amazing Goni at the theater. I like Perfect Game too. It's a real story and I'm a big baseball fan. These days, thanks to Ki Dong Chan of GG14D, all of his movies are played in various movie channels again and again every night. Sometimes 2 different movies are aired at a night.

Of his filmography, I’ve watched:

Chunhyang

Who R. U.?-still waiting on my copy of this       

The Classic

Low Life

Marathon

Love Phobia

Tazza: The High Rollers

Go Go 70s

The Sword with No Name

I’ve been too scared to watch H and I’ve been dying to watch Perfect Game, but no one has uploaded it yet! :(

@the_girl_who! Here's the link to Tazza :D

http://watch32.com/movies-online/tazza-3287

@saturn. I also think Tazza is one of his best movies! And thanks for updating us on what his popularity is like in Korea right now :D

@ChiisaiH Thanks for those English translations! See, I just love JSW more and more each time I hear him talk (and understand it)! He’s too funny and I bet KYB would LOVE to meet a guy like her ahjusshi, who wouldn’t! He’s the perfect package. (side note: I don’t want to be the forum police, but please make sure you don’t quote pictures or videos-thanks! :D)

Guest ChiisaiH

@autumn93 I got it :)) Sorry for quoting like a mess. I will use @ instead of using quote. The first time I join in forum and I got used to it. Btw, Do you know the direct link to watch Low Life with English subs?
@saturn Thanks for sharing those video . :x He's sooo amazing and admirable on musical stage

Guest ChiisaiH

@annagriss8 Giving a big laugh for his reactions :)) ! Btw, would you mind guiding me how to post gif file? Thanks first!  :-*
@the_girl_whohttp://doramax264.com/18490/who-are-you-k-movie-2002/ here is download link of Who R U with soft sub. I couldn't find the link to watch online :( ! http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/218303/who-are-you-en <---- soft sub! Hope that it works [-O<who+r+u.jpg