Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

Guest korpur7

princegyfan said: hello everyone here....my first posting to this thread. I visit only 3 actors sites. (mr Cha Seung Won , Mr Shin Ha Kyun and Mr Jo Seung Woo)

I cannot imagine "Ki Dong Chan" to be played as perfectly by anyone else...His acting is FLAWLESS!!I loved him in "horse doctor:", "The classic", "The Sword with no name", "marathon" ....such varied roles and he does them with ease!!I am crazy in love with EVERYTHING about him....his voice, his singing, his stage persona, everything.....
I watch the scenes of Ki Dong Chan repeatedly.....he is like a magnet, cannot take my eyes off him....Thanks for the pics in this thread, I thought I had seen them all but I found a few that were missed....I tried to get tickets for his musical this May (for Hegwig) , actually my friend in Seoul tried so hard but he said that the tickets to his performance got sold out in minutes!! like hot cakes!!I know now that it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get his musical tickets but I will keep trying. In fact I have made a pact to arrange my flight to Seoul ONLY when I get his musical tickets...LOL...maybe an impossible task at hand,,,,anyway....HELLO To all his fans....He is awesome and we know it.... :))

Guest korpur7

saturn. said: My favorite video. I envy their friendship.Jan.15.2012 The final performance of musical Zorro. Three are highschool classmates.

Next to CSW is actress Cho Jung Eun and actor Choi Jae Woong. Cho Seung Woo always says they are his 'precious' friends. These three plus actor Kim Da Hyun are called 'Kyewon line'. Kyewon art highschool, acting department. Cho Jung Eun says, "Personally I was happy that I could work with old friends who had dreamed of musical dream together."
July.20.2011 News article about three highschool classmates on the same stage.http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001599047Choi Jaewoong says that the most handsome friend was Kim Da Hyun. And from that time already, CSW and Cho Jung Eun were the most popular because they were good at both singing and acting.
July.13.2011 Zorro press conference.http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LPOD&mid=tvh&oid=214&aid=0000183737CSW says, "These two friends are who almost lived together with me at school to prepare musical."
2009 Movie 'Sword with no name'
Actor Choi Jae Woong was the rival warrior. Their fight scene on the boat is great. He appeared in some dramas and movies.
May.07.2011 Final stage of Jekyll & Hyde
Actress Cho Jung Eun acted as Jekyll's lover. She was leading actress in many musicals.In this video, he says he performed 72 times. It was a challenge to himself. He lost weight from 65Kg to 59Kg. His next work was the movie Perfect game. We can see the most slim body of him.

June.07.2011 The musical awards - Best leading actor award with Jekyll & Hyde.

Oct.03.2011 At Choi Jaewoong's wedding ceremony, Cho Seung Woo hosted the event and Cho Jung Eun was the wedding singer. http://blog.naver.com/danceqn/142135618
@saturn
Thanks for all the info regarding our dear Cho Seung Woo!! Just an amazing and adorable man!!

Guest korpur7

autumn93 said: SO I just bought the DVD of Who R U? with english subs and am waiting for it to arrive!!! Can't wait to watch it!!!!!! This is the first time I spent money on something like this, goes to show my love for JSW! :x 

Here's a older press conference of JSW from the Doctor Zhivago days! It's subbed with is a plus and it just made me admire him more when he said: 
"If I wanted to make money from musicals, I would've set a running guarantee. I would've been a millionaire by now" <--Real passion and love for musicals! 
"I join productions if I want to be in it and I refuse to be part of something I'm going to regret. That's my principle and the reason I stand on stage."--Swoon :x

korpur7 said: autumn93 said: SO I just bought the DVD of Who R U? with english subs and am waiting for it to arrive!!! Can't wait to watch it!!!!!! This is the first time I spent money on something like this, goes to show my love for JSW! :x 

Guest korpur7

Hi Everyone!! Happy Easter!!

This is an article about Cho Seung Woo hairstyle on GG14D. He looks so good with that cut. :)

I hope you enjoy it!! (Thanks Bing Translator ;) )

The translation (so so but is helpful ;)  Bing Translator)

SBS drama ' a godsend – 14 days ' Jo Seung-Woo, Lee Bo-young, of course, help to correct a wrongful execution of moulds for weeks. This harsh but ' charmer ' will grab the viewers with the Jo Seung-Woo's hairstyle Pak gave beauty lab have analyzed three-point hands, toddler designer Gimhae directing tips.
Jo Seung-Woo point of soft Regent hairstyle Mohican cut. This hairstyle is the upper length of hair and the sides and the back hair is neatly cut and trimmed. In particular, even in casual suits, formal suits, as well as style.
This hairstyle suits perm is alone at home, some people are not easily well groomed grooming hair so that you can save as a natural volume perm volumes.
Color looks black or red line softened. Cooper series rather than Matt, Josh, lime, monotone, such as color, 8 to 10 levels.
Another cut by the head and the back hair is neat and take advantage of a wide variety of styling wax can do.
Jo Seung-Woo hairstyle shine-legal
If you are going to be right in front of the wax head is rolled up in the back above the head down next to your head and give volume to the soft feel of the Mohican Regent properly spares.
If you do not like putting wax on the bangs naturally falling, lotion-type glazed grooming to spare the natural essences, makes sense, but would give a confused look.
Jo Seung-Woo hairstyle is a light feel of the free-spirited style. And not having own style ggumiryeoneun style can recommend to people. If you also put your style with bangs and face if you look young, successful people are not recommended.

[Hair tips = 3-point lap Hae Park Joon beauty hands infant Designer]

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2014/04/18/20140418000583.html :x =D> :x