Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jo Seung Woo Says He Didn’t Deserve the MBC Drama Daesang for “Horse Doctor”kimpossible February 27, 2014 

Actor Jo Seung Woo recently revealed his honest thoughts about whether he truly deserved the MBC drama daesang for “Horse Doctor.” 

On February 27, Jo Seung Woo attended a press conference meeting for his newest SBS drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days.” When the subject of his daesang for “Horse Doctor” came up, he said, “I don’t know what to say when you keep mentioning the daesang. I’m uncomfortable talking about it.” 

He continued, “My feelings were similar to everyone else’s, I was pretty surprised about the daesang. I can acknowledge that I didn’t deserve it. Anyway, all of that is in the past and I consider it something I received only because of faulty judging.” 

He added, “To be honest, that’s why I don’t feel burdened about whether this drama will do well or not. I am a very selfish person and I am a selfish actor. If I don’t like it or if I don’t find it interesting, I don’t do it.” 

He also said, “Even if I can’t sleep due to the hardships of filming, I have no regrets from the moment I choose to work on that project. You’re supposed to film scenes with good actors like you’re all family, so having a long script is beneficial to creating that kind of environment. The script is very interesting and entertaining so I’m looking forward to it.” 

“God’s Gift – 14 Days” is a mystery thriller about the intense mind games between a mother, who travels back two weeks back in time to save her daughter from being abducted, along with a former detective who helps her, and the kidnapper of her child. Leading the drama are Lee Bo Young and Jo Seung Woo, with a solid supporting cast of Kim Tae Woo, Jung Kyeo WoonShin Gu, Kang Shin IlKim Yoo Bin, B1A4′s Baro and Beast‘s Lee Ki Kwang

• Like 1

Lee Bo Young “I have been a fan of Jo Seung Woo..I didn’t want to break the illusion’

Innolife.com
Lee Bo Young said she is the big fan of Jo Seung Woo. She took part in production presentation of SBS new Mon-Tuesday drama ‘Gift of God-14days’ and said “I am a big fan of Jo Seung Woo.” She took the part of Mom, Kim Su Hyun who lost her baby because of kidnap and then regain her daughter. She said “It was my first time to work with him. I didn’t want to work with him because I’m a big fan of him. I didn’t want to break my illusion about him. However, still I’m happy to be a partner with him. I expect him a lot. I am acting happily thanks to him.” She expressed her satisfaction about their acting. ‘Gift of God’ is the thriller drama about mom Kim Su Hyun and Ki Dong Chan and it will be broadcasted after ‘Warm Word’ from March 3. 

Lee Bo Young feels that her fantasy of Cho Seung Woo will soon crumble

By: Jung Sung Wook
Copyright@KpopFighting
The press conference for upcoming SBS TV Mon-Tue drama ‘God’s Gift – 14 Days’ was held recently at the SBS Building in Mokdong, Seoul, and saw the presence of leading cast members like #LeeBoYoung , Cho Seung Woo, Kim Tae Woo, Jung Gyu Woon, and many others.

Lee Bo Young revealed that she was a fan of her fellow co-star, Cho Seung Woo. She said with a smile, “I have always been his fan. But I don’t really wish to meet him privately, because I am afraid that my fantasy of him would crumble. Even when I go to see his musical, I will just watch the performance and then leave without even stopping to say hello. But seeing that he is now my co-star, and we are practically seeing each other every day, I think my fantasy will soon crumble.”

From JAVABEAN

God Gift's 14 Days Episode 5 recap

GirlFriday's Comments:

Ohgod, they haven’t changed fate at all, have they? What a great triple-twist episode. It actually started to feel like a rake gag when they lost the killer for the zillionth time in the car crash, but him ending up dead is a fantastic twist. Now there’s no doubt and we’ve cleared him from the roster; he’s a killer, but he’s not our killer. And worse yet… Dong-chan has now killed somebody.

It’s really starting to scare me that the case seems to be building for Dong-chan to have a dark side, which terrifies me because I love him. It’s entirely due to Jo Seung-woo, of course, who is nothing short of amazing. I can’t rave enough about what he’s doing in this drama, from smarmy to gleeful to righteous to dangerous loose cannon, all with such believable nuance. He makes my day, Ki Dong-chan. I even love the name—a pun on “awesome”—because I believe that he’d name himself Captain Awesome if he could.

But he’s got a violent streak and blackouts that we can’t ignore, right? I refuse to think badly of him until someone puts a gun to my head with irrefutable evidence, but what I love about this drama is that no one is safe from suspicion. It’s a good kind of unsettling, as far as storytelling goes, because the second you get attached to someone and feel like there might be a bunch of good guys on the same side, we get the reminder that no one’s in the clear except for Mom. She’s our only good guy.

gift05-00189_zpsb9c5d208.jpg

• Like 1