Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

• 2 weeks later...

From JAVABEAN:

JoSeungWoo1_zps6e2192fc.jpg

By girlfriday

There’s a good chance that Jo Seung-woo might be coming back to dramaland for a second time. The film and musical actor only made his drama debut two years ago in the medical sageuk epic The Horse Healer, where he played the titular vet-turned-royal-physician. He’s currently being courted for SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama God’s Gift–14 Days, which has secured Lee Bo-young (I Hear Your Voice) to headline. He’s just considering the role for now, but I think they’d make a great pair, and I also want him to take it because I couldn’t manage to care about horse doctoring but I do want to watch him in dramas.

God’s Gift is the time-slip drama that stars Lee Bo-young as a mother whose daughter gets kidnapped and killed, and she magically gets the chance to go back in time two weeks so she can try to prevent it from happening all over again. There isn’t much character information on the male lead, and the role is just described as a man who throws himself into helping the heroine as they race to save her daughter. I just wish we knew if he were playing a cop, a clown, or a really gung-ho boyfriend.

It won’t be a story that leaves a lot of time for anything other than the mission, but I loved the way Two Weeks hinted at larger story in small character moments, and would be happy if each new condensed-time drama this year (since there will be so many) could improve upon the last. I’ve almost given up on time travel being anything more than an initial gimmick, so all I’m looking for is some basic internal logic on that front. That’s not too much to ask for, right? Wait, don’t answer that.

God’s Gift–14 Days follows Warm Words and premieres in February.

Leading men lined up for God’s Gift—14 Days

By Javabean

Lee Bo-young’s time-traveling drama God’s Gift—14 Days is just about set for its leading men, with Jo Seung-woo (Horse Healer) confirming his role to play a private investigator and Kim Tae-woo(That Winter, the Wind Blows) likely signing on (he’s considering favorably) to play Lee Bo-young’s husband.

God’s Gift—14 Days is about a woman whose daughter is killed, after which the woman (Lee Bo-young) is given the chance to go back fourteen days in time and prevent the murder. Kim Tae-woo’s character is a passionate human rights lawyer and loving husband, but he hides a secret that’ll throw a twist in the proceedings. Hmm.

Despite the presence of a perfect (on the outside) father-husband figure, it’ll be Jo Seung-woo, who runs a private inquiry agency, who steps up to help the heroine in her race to save her daughter. Are both men good guys, or are we dealing with a hidden villain here? A mysterious husband doesn’t have to point to dastardly deeds, but it sure does ruffle suspicions......

It will premiere in mid-February, replacing current Monday-Tuesday drama Warm Words.

• 4 weeks later...

Jo Seung Woo, Lee Bo Young , and more attend first script reading for 'God's Gift - 14 Days'

GG2_zps39f2c9c9.jpg

GG3_zps84552318.jpg

Lee Bo-yeong, Jo Seung-woo, Kim Tae-woo, Jeong Kyeo-woon, Kang Shin-il, Joo Jin-mo, Sunhwa and other casts of the drama as well as writer Choi Ran-I and producer Lee Dong-hun were gathered together on this day.
Lee Bo-yeong takes on the role of a mother character named Kim Soo-hyeon and she read out 8 pages of her script without stopping.
Jo Seung-woo in the role of Ki Dong-chan spoke his lines like a true former detective and current gangster.
The crew of "God's Gift - 14 Days" claims, "The combination of Lee Bo-yeong and Jo Seung-woo is something worth seeing. The fun of solving the mysteries and roller-coaster twists in the story will have to focused on the drama 120%".
Netizens say, "The cast is amazing", "I can't wait for the drama" and more.
HanCinema

gg4_zps0443c171.jpg
gg5_zpsbe9462b7.jpg

From KDrama Starshttp://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15532/20140209/cho-seung-woo-to-film-drama-god-s-gift-with-lee-bo-young.htm

cho-seung-woo_zpsaeda215f.png

Actor Cho Seung Woo is to film a new drama with actress Lee Bo Young. Actor Cho Seung Woo recently confirmed that he plans to film the new SBS TV drama "God's Gift - 14 Days." This is Cho Seung Woo's first time in a TV drama in about a year and two months, since MBC TV drama "Ma Yi" last year.

Cho Seung Woo through his agency said on February 7, 2014, "God's Gift - 14 Days is a drama that strives for something new. I thought it would be a drama that would be able to tell a meaningful message to the audiences. I decided to join the team with expectations." Cho Seung Woo in God's Gift - 14 Days plays a character whose name is Ki Dong Chan, who runs a Hong Shin So. He is very good at flirting with women, receiving the money that people owed him, and is a detective. Lee Bo Young in God's Gift - 14 Days plays a character whose name is Kim Soo Hyun, who travels through time to save her daughter. Cho Seung Woo plans to play a role who helps Lee Bo Young help find her daughter. Cho Seung Woo said on the drama, "God's Gift - 14 Days has a lot of meanings. I hope the audiences are as hyped to see it as I am. As this is my first TV drama in a year, I will do my best to make the best out of this opportunity."

God's Gift - 14 Days is a drama where characters travel through time, especially a mother who goes back in time to save her daughter. It is going to air after the SBS TV drama "One Warm Word" and premiere on February 17, 2014.

Guest me_drachans

Press Conference on February 27.. First episode on March 3.. woaaah.. really can't wait for it.. God's Gift - 14 Days fighting!! ♡~♥