Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

hi everyone...would you mind teaching me how to post pics here from my files?

Hey! A few pages (pg. 28, 29) back I walked korpur7 through the Process Of posting pictures, check that out and if you need more help, just tell me! :D

hello everyone here....my first posting to this thread. I visit only 3 actors sites. (mr Cha Seung Won , Mr Shin Ha Kyun and Mr Jo Seung Woo)

I cannot imagine "Ki Dong Chan" to be played as perfectly by anyone else...His acting is FLAWLESS!!I loved him in "horse doctor:", "The classic", "The Sword with no name", "marathon" ....such varied roles and he does them with ease!!I am crazy in love with EVERYTHING about him....his voice, his singing, his stage persona, everything.....
I watch the scenes of Ki Dong Chan repeatedly.....he is like a magnet, cannot take my eyes off him....Thanks for the pics in this thread, I thought I had seen them all but I found a few that were missed....I tried to get tickets for his musical this May (for Hegwig) , actually my friend in Seoul tried so hard but he said that the tickets to his performance got sold out in minutes!! like hot cakes!!I know now that it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get his musical tickets but I will keep trying. In fact I have made a pact to arrange my flight to Seoul ONLY when I get his musical tickets...LOL...maybe an impossible task at hand,,,,anyway....HELLO To all his fans....He is awesome and we know it.... :))

@princegyfan Welcome to JSW's thread!! Yes, I love how he challenges himself with different roles each time and does a fantastic job in them! Seriously, he definitely has this pull to him and I constantly want to watch him in anything! Some of us is this thread would also love to go watch JSW in a musical some day! 

Guest ChiisaiH

Hey guys! after a freaking long hard searching for Jo Seung Woo fanpage on facebook, I found the one finally ( it's almost the only one!) ! It's just built few days ago by Vietnamese fans! You can check this link : https://www.facebook.com/joseungwoovn
Some pics that they captured from his movies revealed his baby side quite clearly! I find interesting ~~~!!! aw~!
1920434_289707877860606_494803336969739810259871_289709171193810_63631789206702410254032_289709357860458_58957178806162211906_289709407860453_42936593651105977_

annagriss8 said:Be a fashionista like Ki Dong Chan!
@annagriss8 Ha, too bad I think most of us here are girls who just want a DC or JSW for ourselves lol But yes, he dresses quite well in the show! :x And I want his autograph sooo bad! One day hopefully!! 

@ChiisaiH  All those screen shots are from JSW's movie Love Phobia, he did look really young there since that was in 2006, so he was around 26 then! I seriously love JSW regardless, gruff/mature or clean/young look!! 

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109826476

[어저께TV] '신의선물', 우왕좌왕 헷갈려? 조승우는 확실해

6c3b7e1ed21b0ef44ae21af1dfc451da80cb3e14_zps490ff8ba.jpg

[OSEN=권지영 기자] 정체가 의심스러운 남자 기동찬이지만, 기동찬으로 활약하는 조승우의 연기력만은 의심할 여지가 없다.

지난 7일 방송된 SBS 월화드라마 '신의 선물-14일' 11회에서는 샛별(김유빈 분)의 머리핀을 보고 혼란스러워하는 동찬(조승우 분)의 모습이 그려지며 그의 정체가 다시 궁금증을 불러모았다. 동찬은 술을 마시면 필름이 끊기는 인물. 그는 과거 술에 취해 기억을 잃은 후 자신의 바지에 있던 머리핀이 샛별에게 있었다는 사실을 알고는 혼란에 빠진 표정을 지어, 그도 샛별의 유괴 살인 사건에 관련됐을 것을 예감케 했다. 

'신의 선물'은 현재 등장하고 있는 모든 인물이 샛별의 유괴 살인 사건에 용의자다. 특히 매회 범상치 않은 용의자들의 의뭉스러운 행동이 이어지며 긴장감을 높였다가, 결국 범인이 아니었다는 식의 전개가 반복되며 진짜 범인을 찾기 위한 시청자의 몰입도를 높이려는 시도가 이어지고 있다. 반면 수많은 인물이 모두 용의자인 얽히고설킨 복잡한 구도 위에 주인공 수현(이보영 분)과 동찬이 범인을 잡으려는 역동적인 장면이 매회 빠르게 몰아치고 있어 시청자의 중간 유입이 어렵다는 치명적인 단점을 드러내고 있기도 하다.

하지만 그 가운데 조승우는 흡인력 높은 연기로 시선을 붙든다. 조승우는 자연스러운 전라도 사투리를 장착하고 세상 가장 능글맞은 양아치로 분하다가도, 수현과 샛별을 구하기 위해서는 냉철한 눈빛으로 상황 판단을 해내는 전직 형사의 포스를 내뿜으며 남자 주인공의 제역할을 200% 해내고 있다. 또 조승우는 심각한 상황에서도 웃음을 터트리게 하는 능청스러운 애드리브로 급박하게 흘러가는 극 안에서 강약을 조절하며 무거운 극의 분위기에 지친 시청자를 배려, 함께 끌고 나가는 저력을 발휘 중이다. 

또한 조승우는 극 중 김유빈에 기타를 치며 '마법의 성'을 불러주는 장면에서는 감미로운 목소리로 시청자를 열광케 한 바 있다. 조승우는 김유빈에 선사하는 달콤한 프러포즈송 이후에는 또 한 번 유머러스한 모습과 함께 진지함을 넘나드는 다양한 표정 연기로, 죽음이 예고된 아이를 구해야만 하는 필사적인 동찬의 복잡다단한 심경을 시청자에 

From OSEN Korea
The gist: The author disses the drama, saying it's confusing but praises JSW's performance.

Guest ChiisaiH

@autumn93 : So do I! I do love his style and his character in Love Phobia. I watch his smiles scenes in that movie over and over! Aw...~ Do you know any source link in that we can catch his news update?