Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

Love this guy so much! He was wonderful in the The Classic and Marathon and now just amazing as detective Ki Dong Chan in God's Gift--14 Days! Can't get enough of him!! Girlfriday was spot on regarding every praise about his acting in the show! 
@annagriss8 You seem to be the most knowledgable person to ask regarding some questions I had about JSW. Just out of curiosity:1) Does he smoke? 2) Which branch of the military did he serve in during his mandatory military service? 3) I've been having these few youtube videos of him singing on repeat (so good!) and was wondering, in these videos he was wearing the police uniform so I was just curious, was he doing this to thank the police force or...why? 

Yay! We got a new JSW fan in the house! Welcome, autumn 93.

Good questions, but unfortunately I don't know the answers to Q1. :-/  

Having enlisted in military in Dec 2008, he has been serving as part of an acting troupe under the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency.

He was also commissioned as Honorary Officers of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency in 2010. For more info, check out
http://www.hancinema.net/ryoo-soo-yeong-appointed-as-honorary-officer-25679.html

His singing voice is glorious. My fave performance of his is "what kind of fool am I".

Guest korpur7

autumn93 me too! Love this great actor since "The Horse Doctor"(2012). He is so charming, talented and handsome!! As in "The Horse Doctor" his acting in "God's Gift 14 Days" SUPERB!! :x :x =D>

annagriss8 "What Kind of Fool Am I" is one of my favorites too!

@annagriss8 Yep, I'm such a huge fan of his!! He's probably the best actor I've seen on screen thus far! His voice is beautiful, I love his rendition of "this is the moment"! Would love to see him on stage one day! 
I hope he doesn't smoke! Serious singers should know better than to ruin their vocal cords by smoking and possibly get sick! And seeing him, he's pretty darn serious about musicals! 
How interesting! He served with the police and now he plays a wonderfully smart and witty detective in God's Gift! 
Btw, haven't seen you comment in the God's Gift forum...would love to see you over there! :D 

Guest 8001spring

Thank you for the awesome video of him singing 'What Kind of Fool am I?'
Maigoshhhh...this guy spells perfection to a T. Is there anything he can't do? He seems to be able to do well in the things he does.
What a man. And what an excellent sense of humour.

@autumn93, 
I had a huge crush on JSW after watching Horse Doctor. Sageuk is not my cup of tea too, but I did enjoyed the drama because of JSW awesome performance in it. He won a Daesang for this drama (though he said he did not deserve it).
I suggest you give it a try after God's Gift 14 days complete its run, that way you'll not suffer any JSW withdrawal syndrome. Lucky you...