shinhwa 8th album

Guest bitter SOOweet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shinhwa should never break up. if they do, what k-group will stand up to the crappy groups like ss501? shinhwa must live on!

agreed. except for the ss501 being crappy -- i dont evne know how they sound like

I am the most excited one here. HARHAR. Go against me and shank shank. L0lsss...

*runs in crazy circles*

I've been running in circles about this album since *thinks*... since about December or January when there was the first sprinkling of news. :phew: HEHE.

AIIYAHHH... *cleans out harddrive*

Can't wait for this album. It's probably going to be the best one yet... Is it May yet!!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAH

THEN SHANK ME

naw i think we're all pretty excited. u're just th eonly one running around in circles

are you crazy?

last album rite?

HEkkers no!

there will be billions more to come!!

YAY THINKIN ABOUT THIS ALBUM

I'LL BE D/LING ALL THSESE SHINHWA PERFORMANCES

WOOT WOOT!

harsh gonna kill my computer

Guest flirtashaz

shinhwa should never break up. if they do, what k-group will stand up to the crappy groups like ss501? shinhwa must live on!

hahaha.. u said it right! *lol* Their music is just :vicx:

I cant wait for Shinhwa's new album. I miss my dongwan

Guest Izzie

SS501 can be just as good as Shinhwa, and the bashing isn't necessary.

And, I am anticipating for the album, and it should be good, for it will be the last one until they start heading to the army (or so I heard).

Guest iloveshinhwa

OMG! OMG! OMG! I CANT WAIT FIR THEIR 8TH ALBUM!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!! SIHNHWA!!!! HOPE THEY WIN ALL THE DAESANG!!!!!!! FROM ALL OF THEM!!!

Guest racheal

YEAH!!!!!!! their album is comming out soon.. i just cant wait for their album to be out!!!!!!! i heard that eric has a very bad injury if im not mistaken is his spinal or something..its very poor thing :( i really feel very sad for him * sob sob* by the way Hwaiting SHINWA IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Guest frOsty_pAnda

8th album...i've been waiting for any kind of new on it. but eric got hurt, so it's postponed T-T. shinhwa will always live on mi heart. first korean boyband i've ever listened to.

Guest StylishAzNx07

agreed. except for the ss501 being crappy -- i dont evne know how they sound like

ss501 fans are probably gonna attack u. :phew: lol, anyways thats not necessary at all .... just stating a pt. B)

Archived