Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

his new saeguk looks be like?....
this?

or this

or this

or even this

all cr. from yooseungho_forever IG
hope they gave him, a more mature looks. yet please make it more diff from Park Bo Gum and Lee Junki's image. while i am sure he will be nothing near Lee Junki's So... hahah. he wont go round looking like a Phantom Opera prince.... but i also want him to be lesser of bogummie's cuteness ....the pouting crown prince Bo Gummie.. don't suit Yoo. time to make Yoo Look his age or even older. But he got to carry his crown prince his own... sometimes saddness of a crown prince, is not so make in delivery of much crying scenes.. crown princes cry inwardly, silently, privately.... too many crown princes in these year to next... scarlet, moonlight, flower in prison, jackpot, splash splash love, where we have :

Yoon Doo Joon (SSL), Yeo Jin Goo N (J) , Seo Ha-Jun (FIP), Lee joonki (SH), Kang Ha-Neul (SH), Nam Joo-hyuk (SH0, Baekhyun EXO (SH), Ji Soo (SH), Hong Jonghyun (SH), Park Bo gum (ML)....
and now Yoo must deliver his uniquely different Lee Sun. (pls make it different from his looks in all his past saeguk dramas. i want people to take him serious from now on.)

On 10/14/2016 at 11:44 PM, maryofbethany said:

@ai_1289 here, up at earlier thread... dun know where....(i read all of them, though some pics i cannot open, dun know why)... there are someone who like Go Ah Sung with him... but maybe they already wander off to ship other OTP already.. that was so so so long ago.
welcome.. fans of Yoo are call "Yoopies" you know?" Yoopies ai_1289 !

nah , i'm not really into girly fan names, yoo seung ho fan that's what i want to be called, yoopies is too girly, sorry.

• Like 1

surprise!
i just got my copy of The STAR.. didnt know my local Book store does sell it.. normally i dont wander into the magazine corner during my routine bookstores loithering and libraries loithering.... and goodness. i had a shock when i 'saw yoo sitting on a book stores shelves"
here you are, allow me to show off how happy i am:

that's the cover.

Spoiler

sorry sorry, i think i am not very good in taking pictures thru mobile. I am very bad in IT stuff.. can only thnk of posting it in my IG , then swtich to here.
Exuberant !!!

Dear Yoo, oh, sorry sorry sorry, Yoo. my IG is not just You ony, Yoo. i still have others, like Changmin couple, Jongjoo couple, Buckynat couple. i am quite a couple shipper, you know.
oh when can i start shipping You, Yoo, with another girl that you really like? when can i when i google your name in facebook of tumblr, not just find your fan-art with Ji Changwook (as in Warrior Baek Dongsoo bromance).. i really wish to ship you with a girl that you like.

On 10/16/2016 at 11:17 PM, Berou said:

@Berou rememeber your pics , the instagram one which Yoo was like in a comic, ,hahhaha. like the one presently i am crazy about, W... i think they can also put him in a comic-rom-com... one that show him as a comic world boy after this saeguk heavy stuff.. someone like the Moonlight lover, like put him something like Lee Jongsuk in comic realm... he does like good in comic stuff,,, but i still want a mature comic character.

On 10/18/2016 at 11:56 PM, Berou said:

@maryofbethany girl!!! you don't how lucky you are !! it would be a dream for me wandering in a bookstore and find Yoo "sitting on a bookstore shelves". There is no hint of Yoo where i live :bawling: . sometimes i wish i lived in an asian country . I content myself seeing him through my pc screen.  i also want to ship him with a girl, it would be my first shipping couple. he finally came out of his cave, so he should invest himself a  100 %, i want romance. he should shed tears for his love not for his family members.

i ship him and kim so hyun

him and kim yoo jun ( she came to give support to him at joseon magician  vip premiere)

@Berou yes, that was what i was saying.. in past 15 years.. or so... he kept shed tears for his family, his brothers... only latter part, during I Missed You, and Warrior, and Remember, shed for the 3 main female leads, esp the first 2 mentioned. he literally did not even get their heart, while the last drama, he got her heart, but its a damned open end with him forgetting her on a regular basis forever and forever , remembering and forgetting again... that Remember make me, and ruin me, build me up and demolish me... arrgghhhh.... i want him to really invest in a real relationship, at least be something he 'make himself' believe for that 3 months filming... shed some tears for a girl and got her to shed hers back for him this time,.. i want a real relationship on screen (not demanding he really go and marry the Lead after drama over... ) but at least like the girl or what.. be real for real...
I DONT WANT Unrequited love for Yoo's coming project!

The Veterans.
talked about my fav actresses, but i will not ever think of casting them with Yoo, unless he can feel comfortable: here's my list>

i am always loved melodrama actresses: namely:
1) Park Minyoung (TOP 3)
2) Han Hyojoo (TOP 3)
3) Song Hye Kyo (TOP 3)
4) Jun Ji Hyun
5) Son Ye-jin
6) Lee Bo Young
7) Choi Ji woo

(namely i loved the Four Season actresses, Four Seasons Complete Set: Spring Waltz, Summer Scent, Autumn in My Heart, Winter Sonata. i grew up watching the 4 seasons melo, which means i grew up loving crying over melodramas. but i guess the solid actresses on this list are far too senior for his liking, but i guess if he ever want to go into noona romance dramas, these ladies are the most choices. ) 

The Actresses:
Park Minyoung is an award winning actress in the cat of "Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama" in 2 dramas. and she won not just new actresses award or popularity awards, but acting awards. PMY is a good co-lead, it just that there is no chemistry between both lead in Remember, both do not let down their hair and become good friend, so how to deliever skinship and kiss scenes.  Beside PMY, all the above mentioned 7 actresses are awards winning actresses, and not just pretty only.
yes, i think Kim So Hyun or Kim Yoo Jung is okay. (its not about Age like we all said, but about acting.... but, both of them 17 age you know... okay, say now we focus on young but can act actresses....)

1) Kim So hyun (TOP 3)
also another child actress.. okay, about 10 yrs acting history also? wow.. this one really looked more mature than KYJ. because she can act diff genre.. and look quite mature.. you should watched her Who are you, school 2015... very convincing done.. portrayed successfully a twin with diff natures...she did won a Couple award with
Yook Sungjae , and nominated with Nam Joo-hyuk . means this girl can act romantic scenes and make it believable. think she won lesser award than KYJ, but her role alone in Who are you, is enough to prove herself.... anyway she gotten Best New Award from KBS for Who are you.

2) Kim Yoo Jung (TOP 3)
won Best Young Actress award for what u know? acting as Han Hyojoo's both characters in Iljimae
and Dongyi, hahaha. also she won  all those young star awards for Moon embracing the sun.... with almost 10 yrs acting.. okay, she's nice. like i say, i don't mean i want Older woman for Yoo, just someone that can act well, and convincing that she can be deeply in love and sacrifice for love, not making you feel that watching the teen kissing with main leads is like Pedophile....

3) Nam Ji-hyun (TOP 3)
another girl that acted for about 10 years, but she is so 'plain and simple' till i almost forget about her. i guess she goes thru the simple un-glam route. well, her "What Happens to my family" does shine. like the rest child-actors / teen-actresses, she won quite a handful of Best New Actress or Young Actress... But she also won a Best Couple with Park Hyung-sik . she's refreshing and decent. duno whether can go passionate. at present still doing her best always style at Shopholic Louis, present airing.

4)Moon Geun young
i will kick myself for forgetting this girl. not because she is pretty, not because she is young (well, she looked pretty young for a 29 yrs old). But she has the most shinning history beside the all-too-luminous Park Shinhye, Moon GY deputed at 1999. But her moment came at Autumn in my Heart. i grew up crying over her, my Kdrama history from young started crying over her (the young version of Song Hyekyo in Autumn in my Heart.). and she bagged awards after awards.i must say, her acting even outshined PSH. (sorry, PSH fans, i must must must say this. Her acting in Cinderella's Sister spin miles ahead of her co-star Seo Woo (which acted with Yoo once). She won Best Actress since 2006 with Innocent Steps, but her Painter of the Wind is one of the most romantic saeguk at 2008. Don't believe me, go to her wiki and be awed. She won 6 Best Actress (or Most Excellence Actress) awards, including a Daesang (Grand Prize) for the Painter in the Wind. She received the grand prize at the 2008 SBS Drama Awards, as well as Best TV Actress at the 2009 Baeksang Arts Awards and 2008 Grimae Awards for her role. if not because of her age, she is the most likely to propel to the level of my awesome Gold list above. In term of acting skill, the most proven in this list of likely to bring up Yoo's performance actresses.

5) Jung Eun Ji
okay don't say i never take care of Yoo's heart, that he likes the A-pink style, hahaha. those girl band groups that he used to like during armies days, you know! ... i think JEJ is fine and can act, but her role is like very boyish at time, the spunky ones, i cannot imagine her in saeguk. problem is she is heavily paired and ship with Seo Inguk... hahha. people will compared the two kissing style. her kissing scenes is feverish with SIG. so that's that... but she can act, earned her award thru Reply 1997 which is so good that it spin off the Reply series. she's another one that won Best Couple.. means she can act romantic scenes convincingly, and her Cheer up also garner good reports.. she will take a more mature roles than the first 2 above mentioned.

6) Moon Chae-won
this pretty girl start of just as a pretty girl, but she blossomed along the way. at least defeat the belief that pretty girls cannot act well. Her "the Innocent man" proven otherwise, even if by "Princess' Man" doesn't convinced. She oozed charms with almost all the male co-leads, which means she promises very natural chemistry with co-leads.

7) Kim Sae Ron
as young as the above two KYJ and KSH, she's also another 16. i really never seen her work, so cannot comment. But she seems to win quite a few awards (Best New Actress) for her work,Queen's classroom, A Girl at my Door, Mirror of the Witch... etc. not as pretty as KYJ and KSH, but should be talented.

other than these few, i can't think of any young talents that wont drag Yoo down with lousy acting, maybe i am really not into 'pretty young famous" ones. i actually add on Kang Sora, Go Ara, and Park Eun Bin, but i took out, because anyway these few pretties and jolly can act ones has already acted with yoo, i doubt they will be casted with him again.

The Idols
there are  few even more famous ones which has some filming experiences, very "Pretty-young-famous" spicy hot idols turned actresses. not in the moment for Yoo,  maybe give them some more times to develop into more mature skills. Proven, Idols like IU, Suzy and Yoona... etc. need certain roles to bring out their bests. Else , Idols were very subjects to the roles that suit their abilities. While we don't blanketed all idols and write them off as unable to perform. As they do deliver when they meet certain roles that are suitable for their abilities or images. While veterens (like my first Golden name-list) can even handle a lousy script throw at them, and breathe life to an otherwise dead flat roles.
1) Uee (TOP 3)
not a new comer, has been on the arena for years. acted in more than 10 dramas, but i guess, still improving. Is another rising star deputed as girl group like the rest in this list, from idols to actresses. Nominated for quite a few acting awards, is taking on meatier role, even as a young mom recently. Acting wise, tilted towards the more mature lately. will be the better one at this list.

2) Bae Suzy (TOP 3)
she has won some popularity award, new comer... for DreamHigh and Gu Family... huh... acting not proven yet., thought lots of working experiences. (don't think is acting award) She has been acting with top hunks, even date one right now, break off already  i dont know. Her wound of uncontrollably fond is not over yet, i guess.

3) IU (TOP 3)
definitely can aroused Yoo's interest, since she was ever Yoo's ideal type. But given her recent Scarlet Heart... i think give it a break, all 4 Suzy, Yoona, Hyeri and IU are shipped fiercely only recently, with diff male leads all these few months... i wont want Yoo to be compared to Kim Woo Bin, Ji Changwook, Park BoGum and Lee Joon Gi. Moreover all these few acting sometimes can, some times cannot make it... ughh

4) Lee Hye ri
very cute. now i can only see Reply 88, not proven acting skill yet, of cause she won for Reply 88 some awards here. but people will want to compare Yoo with Park Bo gum... super cute. her feat with Ji Sung i cannot identify. so for her, its One UP, One Down.

5) Im Yoona
too hot right now for Yoo. also won some award for Love Rain and Prime ministry and i, Netizen Awards, Best couple awards.... people will compare Yoo with Ji Changwook. might be the most awards bagging one, among this list. but like i say, again, her new drama not even ended yet. so far in this "sweet-young-famous" list, both Bae Suzy and Yoona are more promising than the rest of these greenies... so its far to give them times, say another 5 years, another 3 dramas.... then can judge.

6) Lee Yu Bi, she's cute and just like HyeRi and IU, totally fresh, won some New actress awards all here and there.. in fact most of the above mentioned sweet cute girls sure enough won New Actresses awards... but it still doesnt prove their acting skill. LYB acting skill still green in Scholar walks the night. will not write her off, just like will not write off IU, Hye-ri, or Seol-hyun, give all these girls another 5 yrs, or 3 more dramas, if they are still like these, then i will say enough.

7) Kim Seol-hyun is very very very pretty, but i will say, no comment. definitely the spoke-woman for "Pretty-young-famous plus Sexy"!!! her Gangnam Blues, i have'nt seen, her Orange Marmalade looks very modern instead of gaeguk, over all i still find her too sexy for him. she is like exhale sexiness and sex appeals... but i guess, this gal is the prettiest in this list.

3 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany lol at your four seasons actresses. the one that i'm the least familiar with is Choi jiwoo, haven't watched any of her projects. if i would choose one, it would be park min young hahaha, cuz' she's the one i'm the most familiar with. but she said that she doesn't want to act with him in a short time again.  lee Bo Young and Han hyo Joo have already acted with Lee Jong suk and gained shippers, therefore i don't want  yoo to be compared to him. it's the same with Song Hye Kyo, dots fans ship her and song joonki together. A few times they were rumoured to be dating.  so they have a legion of shippers who aren't scared to go overboard and critize

Remains Son ye jin,  her most notable work is a moment to remember.  she also acted as a alzheimer patient, wouldn't be funny if she and yoo work together on a project? They both acted in a project called remember related to alzheimer.  just thinking about it makes me smile. i know for sure that she can kiss, she isn't shy when it comes to skinship and kissing scenes. it would be a great honour for YSH to work with such a noona who is experienced in that departement.  since she 's the experienced one she should take the first step and teach him how to completely let go of one's self.  btw, she and Kim So Hyun look like long lost sisters haha. 

people often compare KSH and KYJ, the former has a wider range of acting skills: she can acts both as a villain ( she was a villain in the moon that embraces the sun) as a innocent character. i've watched who are you , since then she convinced  of her acting skills. whereas KYJ has limited acting skills, she tend to play the nice, cute one but she gives off a classic, elegant aura that KSH hasn't. these two  have acted more into dramas, they are more dramas actresses than movies actresses. Kim Sae Ron is a movie actress, it's where she shines the most ( if you know won bin you must have heard of a man from nowhere, she's the little girl). I think that dramas make her acting skills drop down.  she has more an edgy vibe and from what i've noticed, she acts with the same facial expression most of the time, the shift of emotion can't be seen clearly on her face. she needs to work a little bit on that.

i deleted idols from my list after witnessing SH mess and all the iu bashing.  yoo seung ho is like Lee jun ki, someone who has been perfecting his craft over the years.  if he is put next to someone like iu, im yoona , he will overshadow them and make them look like mediocre actresses although their acting skills is consistent. this will have  negative impact: people will get the impression that the actors are bad and will be turned off by the " bad acting".

Lee hye ri is a rookie, so i can't imagine the turmoil that will be caused by the news of their casting if it happens in the future. you'll see comments like:  you should give YSH a good actress; YSH is sacrifying himself; Hyeri is not in the same league as YSH, how can she think being his leading actress?

What's left is Bae Suzy, despite her numerous projects she is lacking a lot like you've said. In  6 years she has only made little progress. she is the same case as kim tae hee:  pretty but  not very good actress.  she didn't impressed me in her latest drama, on contrary  i cringed at few scenes. i got fed up with the recycled theme and drop it at the middle.   i have nothing against her but i don't want her to work in a drama/ movie with YSH, she can do a duet song with him ( like IU did ) but not an acting project.

@Berou wow.. you also know all these actresses very well.
oh, my favourite noona list, you know the one i mentioned: " Park Minyoung, Han Hyojoo, Son Ye-jin , Lee Bo Young, Song Hye Kyo, Choi Ji woo"  haha. actually, the Four Seasons actresses are only:
Han HyoJoo in Spring Waltz,
Song Hye Kyo in Autumn in My Heart.
Choi Ji Woo in Winter Sonata
Son Ye jin in Summer Scent.
(park minyoung not in 4 seasons, but was very good in Healer and City Hunter.
and Lee Bo Young started the classic noona crazes in I Can Hear your Voice , she really really lead Lee Jongsuk well and oozed such charm romancing Lee Jongsuk. )
because Yoo's strength is in Melodrama, or Rom-thriller.. i guess if he continue in this genre.. and find someone like the above expert melodrama Lead-ladies... One day, he will lead another Round of OTP shippers like Descendant of the Sun, right into the Heart of Asia and beyond to 4 corners of world. oh, i forget to mentioned Jun Ji hyun also.. Why, Big Mega works always look for these seasoned noonas.. because they can deliver depths, breaks your heart and make you remember them forever, the same vibes that Yoo can do.

actually i did not expect Yoo to act with them, i just stated that, what Yoo did in future is someone like them. these actresses help to bring up the feels when they acted with their co leads. in fact, Han HyoJoo and Son Yejin both are more well known in movies, and they really heap loads and loads of acting awards for their movies... i need someone like them to work with Yoo in movie, to let him reach higher ground. in view of the younger ones that i stated in black in the prevous post, the one i mentioned Kim So hyun and Kim yoo jung, and Jung Eun ji, i think these few actresses have potential to be developed and go further. give them times, they will develop into another like unto my 4 seasons actresses (plus Park Minyoung..)
last night i watch SH, watched Wangso finally spend the night with SH.. dun know why i really felt like its Pedophilia, just like when Lee Joongi was acting with Lee Yu Bi in Scholar that walks the night...it felt so 'wasted" in talents you know. doesnt match at all... unlike when Lee Joon Ki was acting with Han Hyojoo in Iljimae.. wow... that show really make me "
fantasized " alot what will happened the following weeks when it was airing... same with Lee Joon ki was acting with Nam Sangmi in both Gunman in Joseon and also  Time between Dog and Wolves... you can compare how Lee Joonki flair when he acted with the likes of gifted Han Hyojoo and Nam Sangmi , then with those sweet Lee Yu Bi and IU... then you tell yourself, some people can just continue with their Rom-com..... those Dream High Stuff and stay there... and i thank God Yoo wasn't included in Scarlet Heart as one of the Princes... God is Good!!!! in the end, i was more touched and moved when the EXO prince died with his young wife, and not feel much any more about whatever happened between Wangso and HS... 
so, Pray , Pray, Pray... that Yoo got a really good acting female lead, that can give him adrenalin rush feels when acting dramatic scenes with her. Give him the urgh to want to fall in love with someone. the vitals shaking, breath holding, sleep depriving, desires to fall in love in the same way like as in the dramas. when you  watch a good old melodrama of Moving Love story, you tell yourself, as long as you can just love like this, you can die younger, you can die early.. you can be wasted anyhow... you just want to live and love like that for once... i hope that is the feels Yoo can feel one day. if we who sit behind our laptop can feel the way when watch a good melodrama shake our own soul upside down, inside out... Yoo who act in them, can feel even more, given that he is even more senstive in his tear duct than us.

like you say, from now on, stop crying for your brother, your father, your country;.. or for the girl that never loved you but loved the main lead... please cry for the Girl that also love you back, wow... if that happen, 10 SJK add together also cannot fight his charisma.

huh,,, i add one more post.. regarding idols... actually these few weeks.. i have load of problem facing K2.. you know right. i am shipping Healer couple. then Yoona come along so threatening in her "Sweet, Young, famous, Sexy" vibes ... and moreover cheap TvN throw in a almost Naked scene of JCW in total nude shower fight with some body guards that felt he threatened them ... i totally felt so cheap for TvN to use Nudity to gain Rating. when actually they can carrying out the Thrilling Fighting scene just with all the men with the Bath robe around their waist, instead of really nude.. i despised TvN now. so cheap... Please, Lord, never ever let Yoo be trick into acting such Cheap act. i am a 'good christian girl', else i wanted to curse sun moon star, fire and brimstone, hailstone to fall upon TvN stations.

you see, Yoona was acting with Ji Changwook, and the whole legion of fans were asking for Hot sizzling kisses.. even thought you can see, her acting still around the 'type of Suzy Bae and IU and Lee Hye ri and Lee Yu Bi... improving, but not enough. i cannot write off their efforts, even Yoona was improving, but the gaps is that, esp when compared her acting with the much noona Song Yoon A, and funny enough, There are shippers started to ship Ji Chang wook and Song Yun Ah, you see, there's realy a huge gap in acting between Yoona and Song Yun Ah! you see scenes of Yoona crying and tearing up... then you see Song Yun Ah sniffed back silent tears in her redened eyes... BAM! so great different. i dont ship JCW with both of them... queer enough, its the Villain Song Yoon A that touch me with that antagonist role.
maybe one day, i also hope Yoo can act in such Antagonist role with a wounded heart.. soneone that steal the show from the Main Lead.. someone that oozed pains while doing his revenge stuffs.

7 hours ago, Berou said:

that' s what i'm saying, when you put a professional actor next to a fresh actress or idol, the actor steals the show and bears all the weight on his shoulders. the production team lies on him for the sucess.  the emotional scenes end up lacking, you can't feel all the intensity that the characters are supposed to feel. in comparison to him, the acting of idols looks poor. i think that idols shouldn't be casted for melodramas, the prime example is Bae Suzy in UF. The writer of UF is the one who also wrote Nice Guy, this drama was a huge success because  it opened the doors of fame for Song Joon ki.  His character was despicable but he was able to make us feel sympathy for him and wish for him and Seo Eun Gi a happy ending. They both were lacking and wrong for hurting each other  as Suzy's character and kim woo bin's were, but with the magic of SJK nd MCW ( the right cast) we were able to feel for them, feel the pain , something that Suzy and kim woo bin didn't really achieve.

In the end of the day, we can't compare a professional actor and an idol because for the former acting is his job and it is what he makes a living for whereas for the latter acting is a job among his other jobs.  but when money is involved, it makes tv stations and pds blind and hungry for money. They are fully conscient that casting this idol or this one is a miscast but they don't care as long as the drama will sell overseas .

ah lol the nude scene, it made some fans crazy. Everyone one was crazy about it. don't worry JCW didn't film it naked, in the bts scenes, he had a tight nude panty on .  They blurred it to give the effect. Tvn knew that he had a body to die for and took advantage of it hahaha. I know that you don't like the 6 packs shows in dramas as a form of fanservice. But this one was a refreshing " 6 packs show", tvn was very brave  on this point. moreover, it wasn't just a 6 packs demonstration, it has a purpose . so Tvn is half excused.

YSh has already act an antagonist role in missing you and somehow stole the show from the male lead.  he was the only thing that was entertaining. He is quite talented in playing villains also, in IMY we saw a sneek peek of his abilities, i hope that one day he would be able to play an unforgettable villain that will mark everyone's mind. He may surpass nam gong min, be even crazier than Nam Gyu Man

@Berou since this is not Remember thread, and i hope no Nam Gye Man fan lurking here. i must say something i dare not say at Rmemeber thread. Nam Gyu Man is good, but its still very 2 dimension.. it alot of outward bursting explosive of no control... and that's that. and i keep hearing people saying he was the BEST  actor in Remember... seriously!!!!! if anyone dare to say anyone better than Yoo in Remember, i can only say the one who played his Dad in remember, Nam Gyu Man? no way. he was good, but there's no self control, its a lot of total no control, and letting loose of one self. its repetitive of one type of emotion over and over again.... anger, more anger, three times more anger... 10 times more anger... if i should say N goong min truly can act, its only during the last few scene when he found his dad abandon him, and his assistant forsake him (which serve him right for that)... his utter disillusion that he can become such helplessness... and when he hang himself.. other than that, Yoo is the One that show multi emotions thru out in very reserved acting, controlled acting... and damned those who keep saying Yoo cry non stop, like too tired of crying scenes.
huh, put another actor in Yoo's Jin-woo's role, by the 5th eps, you will find that those actors cannot cry convincingly. because there's no diff of emotions shown in those diff crying scenes.

yes, i forgot, of cause Yoo did act as antagonist before. but that was when he was before 20 yrs old, huh. 5 to 6 yrs ago? now with his maturity, his antagonist role should be something even deeper. i still remember Queen Seondeok, Go Hyunjung stole the show away from Lee Yo won as the evil Queen Mishil, wow... i believe Yoo should have remember her back then. that is the kinda of Villain that i loved to hate. so is the present K2 that Song YunAh (who played Yoona's step-mom) the formidable villain that has struggles and wounds and vulnerabilities. Yoo can be that kinda of villain one day, since he has reach maturity age that DP can start using him for mature roles. another role of villains that make you sympathise is, I Remember you (aka Hello Monster), both the roles of Park Bo gum and Choi Won Young were awesome psychopath with sad past history, it make you break your heart, while you see the evil they do, the more it breaks you that you know they will not have a more respectful ending. and surprise enough, the ending have it that both Park Bo Gum and Choi Won YOung did not died. and yes, villains here have not served their just sentence... but you walked away first time in your life happy that villain did not die. Park bo gum repent and i guess he will spend life in jail, and choi won young disappear into thin air.... in fact Choi won young was a ten times better villain than Nam Gyu-man (in remember). Trust me, when you r free, go watch. the ost is one of the best ost in the past 10 years . i want Yoo one day to pick someone like that Choi Won Young role (not Park Bo Gum role). i think give him times, he can show the range, the spectacular spectrum of his acting skill, even those of antagonist that you loved and beg Writernim not to kill him off by the Drama's ending.

saw your post on KYJ thread, hahaha . if KYJ be cast in Ruler MofM, her BoYoo couple shippers will go angry. but this two Kims really openly mentioned they wanted to worked with Yoo. if they are given the chance, they will do their best, and maybe spark will fly.

Kim Yoo jung:
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78259/20150316/kim-yoo-jung-wants-another-chance-to-act-with-yoo-seung-ho.htm
"i met him when i was really young in the 2008 film "Unforgetable", she said, "but that wasn't a romantic movie."

Kim Soo Hyun:
http://onehallyu.com/topic/397019-interview-kim-sohyun-mentions-that-she-wants-to-work-with-yeo-jingoo-and-yoo-seungho-again/
"I want to meet Jingoo oppa or Yoo Seung-ho oppa again who I met in 'I Miss You'. I came out together with Jingoo oppa in 'I Miss you' when I was in 1st year of middle school, but I've heard this idea about how awesome it would be if we are together again (T/N: appear together again in a project?). Seungho oppa had appeared when I was moving on from a child actor to an adult actor. I want to work with them again someday."

http://www.hancinema.net/park-shin-hye-yoo-seung-ho-and-nam-ji-hyeon-jackpot-99726.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Park Shin-hye, Yoo Seung-ho and Nam Ji-hyeon, Jackpot
photo774990.jpg

@Berou i updated my earlier 'Actresses" list that i earlier posted.( that i analysis who should be good for casting at the present with Yoo.)

On 10/18/2016 at 4:22 AM, Berou said:

but his fanclub name is meaningfull: yoo comes from his last name and pies comes from pieces, which means that fans are part of him, pieces of him. since i know the meaning i like it and i'm proud to say that im a yoopie 

I know and i respect that

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Berou said:

sadly, people remember more nam gyu man than seo jin woo, he is"someone with anger issues" that left a deep impression on viewers.  he was the show of the drama, i felt that at the end the director focused too much on his outburst anger and evenn turned them into comedy. the quiet, reserved, self controlling seo jin woo was put at the back seat. what is done is done anyway, i'm hoping ysh will choose more wisely his projects in the future and not let second leads/ villains to take spotlight from him since he's the main lead. the  boyo shippers deep down know that ysh represent a threat to pbg and reckon his acting skills. if one day he is paired up with her, they both will have  a legion of fans shipping them

Nam Ji hyun isn't included in maryofbethany list, the ones she mentionned are posted earlier

@Berou    i just included her Nam Ji Hyun, she can act, but her role is thus far belonging to the plain jane, and quiet and gentle kind. not so chameleon like Park Sohyun or Moon Geun young.. hahaha. sorry. because i add on.. and i think i better stop that list updating. i was so 'possessed' today, trying to google what other actresses i missed out... then i add more and more... i am getting crazy today for Yoo, trying to 'match-making' him with the best possibles. you know, Nam Gye man got a APAN award recently... sggghhhh... Yoo got nothing for Remember.... CRAP!

oh, if you like Kim Yoo Jung, you should watch Angry Mom...  i think thru Angry Mom, she started to shake off her roles as the "young-versions" of actual female leads. you look at her Wikipedia, you see all the "young-" this and that.. she is another Yoo. you should see her cry for her best friend at Angry Mom, wow.. her best friend commit suicide. just the first ep, her acting and the OST floored you, " when did this girl grow up?"

@ai_1289 i know. this girl has tons of working experiences. but she was casted in very restricted roles... unless they give her more variety to try. its a little unfair to her. but she very likeable in those Long soap drama. she also acted since 2004, just found out she was the young version of the Main lead in Warrior Baek Dong soo. really? see, she was so plain until i couldnt remember her. poor girl. She was the young version of Queen Seondeok, wow... means she almost cross-act with Yoo.... again, i dont remember. maybe because she's not so glam.

16 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

i know. this girl has tons of working experiences. but she was casted in very restricted roles... unless they give her more variety to try. its a little unfair to her. but she very likeable in those Long soap drama. she also acted since 2004, just found out she was the young version of the Main lead in Warrior Baek Dong soo. really? see, she was so plain until i couldnt remember her. poor girl. She was the young version of Queen Seondeok, wow... means she almost cross-act with Yoo.... again, i dont remember. maybe because she's not so glam.

that's why i pick her from all the young actresses, although i her with LEE HYUN WOO in (TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU).

• Like 1

On 21/10/2016 at 10:59 AM, ai_1289 said:

that's why i pick her from all the young actresses, although i her with LEE HYUN WOO in (TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU).

@ai_1289 i bet you are watching Shopping King Louis. yeah this girl is not as pretty as Sulli (in To the Beautiful you) but i think she can act.. it just that the Major stations keep giving her those plain Jane roles, like the little girl version of those main Leads when they are teens... But her last project 'What Happens to my family', her simple natural chemistry with Park Hyung sik was all cute... not really mature yet but likeable.

haha, i am daily going to sites to watch out for Ruler master of mask news about the Female Lead. hope they MBC don't fail us. they can choose the best director, best script, best actor (Yoo), but if they don't choose a good female lead that match Yoo, everything goes down the drain. i realised, it not just looking at choosing a Female lead as an individual event apart from Yoo. they must make Yoo as One of the crucial considered point to choose the girl. the Script Plus Yoo is the Factor to choose which Actresses. Not based on just who is famous, or who is available popular with the Chinese audience. but also who Yoo can feel comfortable with, that he will finally 'let down his barrier'. i realised one thing, apart from what i think can fit the role, or who i think being the most elegant or able to act... if "Yoo cannot feel anything special towards her, or she can't feel anything special towards Yoo at least", then that chemistry is gone.
i went crazy the 2 days ago, choosing and scanning thru the recent Kdrama industries of possible female artistes. Choosing the Golden List of my Favourite Senior Actresses, Choosing the Black list of Young but can act Artistes, then choose again the Red 'no-no' list of artistes not ready to act with Yoo yet. Then, i realised, it all still about the Feels and Chemistry between the two leads. If we see all the qualities led out there in perfect match. yet if the two leads has not chemistry in communications or some basic skinships... i think spark cannot fly.. am not talking about wanting them to date in real life, but more of seeing believable chemistry on screen, and even in bts chemistry. when you see bts moments between the two leads as being good friends and closed, you felt the chemistry on screen and off screen can touch your heart. hope one day Yoo will have this kinds of chemistry with co leads. then people can forget about pairing him with Ji Changwook, and 'dresssing' him up like a female character in a saegeuk fan-art... of that Warrior Baek Dongsoo... i cringe every times i watch such portrayal of Yoo as a 'woman'- Woon beside Ji Changwook's Manly Baek Dongsoo. please please please, Yoo can be manly now!!!! why, because so far in past before Army, people cannot shake off his little brother image, even with Park Eun BIn's carpet kiss... still cannot shake off the little Kentucky chicken Boy image.

Remember was supposed to be the KEY. but the chemistry wasnt there, even when the script was superb, its like Both Yoo trying his best, Minyoung trying her best, but both cannot sync in harmony as a duet. off key oft time, while both are Prof. i loved Remember till the core of my Being, told you gals, i cried more than 13 times for Seo Jin-woo and Lee In-ah , but i know i cannot that deep flow between Yoo seungho and Park minyoung, to my regrets. they tried so hard, invest so much feelings and pains into loving their own roles so much. Yoo loves his character and felt Jinwoo pain so much, even Park Minyoung mentioned never had she cried so much in all her past dramas, this is the one she cried so much (While Healer had her skinship chemistry being the BEST). so, the SPARK, or CHEMISTRY between both leads, if Yoo must like the Co female lead of Ruler MotM, and the co-Lead must like Yoo back, at least as good friend. else, it will be same thing as Remember.

Park Minyoung herself won quite some acting awards, and bagged not just those New Actress Award or Young Actress award , or Best Couple Award. she did won for " Excellence Award, Actress in a Mid-length Drama" for 3 dramas, Sungkyunkwan Scandal , Glory Jane , Healer . she is not just a pretty face only.

3 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

okay,i think i'll just shut my mouth......

@mimi122789 oh, you don't need to, why? i am not offended in any sense? i am perfected fine with whatever you said here... my forum thread of Yoo here, by far has been very free and easy... jsut feel free and say anything, as long as whatever u say is related to Yoo, and kept to Soompi posting rules... oh, just post anything, dear. i completely can't find what you say,,, did you say something and i forget to reply? sorry then? i am currently cruising thru 3 Favourite Actors/Actresses (and Yoo is one of the sites)... so i may have forgotten to reply you. i am a shipper of Changmin (Healer couple), and shipper of Jongjoo (W couple), and also YooSeungho fan. and also a Marvel buckynat shipper... you see, so i may have skip your post and didnt answer anything, forgive me then, dear Mimi122789. i am going soon for a Korea Film Fest (Han hyojoo's C'est Si Bon), tonight i will check your post okay?

oh, do continue to post, don't stop.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berou said:

why?  if you disagree with what maryofbethany has said,  don't hesitate to say it. Here, we're open to discussion and don't condemne anyone who doesn't share the same ideas as us .  in many circumstances, mary and i disagreed for example. and in a civilised way  we expressed ourselves and said why we disagree

@Berou haha ... yes, you do remember right... some times friends do have disagreement, and i even went sulk and disappear for a while. i guess you dont know when was that... it during the moments about Park Minyoung in Remember.. now somewhat i got over it, and see your point, and understand them. that/s how friendship are strengthened. thru misunderstanding, rather then just forever agreements and just understanding alone. i have cruised thru many site. by far Yoo site has very little Mods control and monitering. and seriously i do NOT considered myself as a First Page Starter...because in truth, i am NOT the one that start the page, even if i do, ... i don't do what other First Page Starter do, speaking as if they owned the thread and set House-rules and start rebuting every offenders or posters that write anything wrong.... we are all free to speak, as long as the spirit is for Yoo .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany really? you sulked because of our disgreement ? i'm  sorry i didn't mean to harm you :o .  i think i know which period you're referring to, there was a time you didn't drop by here for a couple of weeks. maybe in the future  i will more carefully state my words, i don't want you to disappear ! thankfully you got over it and understood me. I was quite surprised earlier when i was reading your post about park min young and ysh, you saying that they lacked chemistry and were quite uncomfortable was a revolution , an overruling  as we say in legal terms ( i was in class and didn't have the time to reply).   we're then on the same page completely, good good  !!:)

yes there is no censorship here as long as it is related to yoo. we're quite lenient see?

@Berou hahhaha.:wub: the fact that i mentioned here, means i got over it, and actually felt sorry for my childishness.. hahah. park minyoung means something to me. so when people back in Remember mentioned they are not compartable, and she is wrong casting, or worst, say the character need not love line... actually i still disagreed that Seo Jinwoo need not have Lee Inah... or that its alright Seo Jinwoo can just go lost memories without having loved once... remember at one state, i was really fighting with Yalien back at Remember site, and at that time i was TRULY TRULY TRULY angry bout so many objection about Inah... wow. i liked Lee Inah apart from Minyoung was the one who acted as her. oh in fact you didnt 'harm' me or 'hurt' me by your words, u just state your ideas, as we are allowed to agree to disagree, if truly dont disagree, then we all can just keep quiet and not fight about it, just be as civil as possible, unlike some site, where i found two different shippers can fight over their references very heatedly. even what happen between Yalien and myself is not even close to that level of anger. because that time i did really disappear for a few days to a week during remember.

recent months i disappear is because i happened to be watching W and before that, was back to my old group- the Marvel .. i have to oft time wander around to diff site, else one of the site will be angry if they are not understanding.

i have a weakness, unable to seperate the actor from the roles he acted , the OTP in dramas from the OTP in real life.  i wanted to seperated Yoo Seung-Ho and Park Min-Young / from Seo Jin-Woo  and Lee In-A . which means the clearest of mind to seperate the actor from the characters, to seperate Yoo Seung-Ho from Seo Jin-Woo , and to separate Park Min-Young from Lee In-A . if i can't do that, i will be very possessive and prejudiced in judgement . i still abide my underestanding that for a man seeing his own dad going into the point of lost memories and having to hurt the son who loves him the most, and seeing his dad occasionally wake up and goes into misery of making his son hurt because he forget he asked his son about passing the Bar Exam and forget ever celebrate how many time about his son getting his Attorney badge .. all these does memories of witnessing his dad plgiht, enhanced the needs of him to experience a real love in his life, to have at least one time to fall inlove before he lost the abilities to ever fall in love.. i still abide by this understanding that the loveline is crucial for the main leads because it will be crucial just to see the Main lead win the legal war throw villain in jail and ended up lost in tragic and forgotten by people.. but at the time, i didnt separate Seo JinWoo apart from Yoo Seung-Ho . also to separate Lee InAh, from Park Min-Young. its only now, then i realised, both Yoo seungho and Park minyoung wasnt comfortable with the kissing scene. but maybe just one scene is needed to show Seo Jinwoo did loved her and need her. and i was glad the script writer did just give one scene. and not throw a lot of kissing scenes unnessarily when both lead dont have chemistry between Yoo and Minyoung. i was thinking like that now.  it only after months when i keep thinking over that Remember, that i come to a conclusion and realisation. 

So for this coming drama Ruler MotM, i wish they find an actress who can act yet can be someone Yoo like and enjoy chemistry with, means the fondness between 2 leads is mutual, liking for each other is reciprocal . while i dont expect the leads to be real life couple, esp when Yoo is at such a young age as below 25, he has years ahead to slower mixed with people, to grow into the kind of men he wants to be.
But to acchive peak chemistry, each of the 2 Main leads must know each other well, and one must requited the other in the same amount of fondness ... then the chemistry will be convincing. conclusion, as well as i want a better ending to Remember story, i still get so sore and hurt over Remember, as i want Seo Jinwoo and InAh to be together in the end, its like a open ending tilting towards the happy side, but not obvious enough. i do know there is no chemstry between Yoo and PMY. which is huritng and sad to know.

and i worry if they cast in solid older actress that can act well, like Minyoung or Han Hyojoo or Moon Geun young. because all these about 29 to 30 years old. they may end up no chemistry again. Sorry, @Berou hope you are not hurt about my confession here. sorry, sorry will try not to be so childsih again.