[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

did they film the beck's ep yet? cause i know that they (la galaxy) will be here in hawaii next week. and they should be in asia now right? or did it get canceled?

oh yeah! i totally forgot about the Beckham episode. yeah, i wanna know when they'll be filming it.

there's still no news of it... and it's a pretty big thing... so yeah, did the whole plan get canceled or something?

Guest orange08

silverwingz! This is your thread too?! *clings* you're the best.

Anyway, just bringing pictures posted by se7enchar and jae_shyong-a in the DBSK thread; original credits as tagged.

I'm so excited about DBSK appearing on Korean shows. It's been a while. EHB was a nice treat, but hopefully we get to see them on a bunch of Korean shows (jdskfljsd 4th album comeback?!?!).

16db63d949ceede638012f6bn2.jpg

e006489247b330f98d9ddjgga8.jpg

e006489247b330f1e90eeujoa4.jpg

e006489247b330f5688eaexvg2.jpg

e006489247b347b504a7dgywd8.jpg

e006489247b330eead9fcjxza0.jpg

Guest silverwingz

^WWWWAAAAAAAAHHH~! DBSK are gonna be on?!?! so they filmed on the 13th? so it'll air next week, right? or something like that...

can't wait! thanks for the news!

by the way... Hi orange08!!

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the news... but are you sure it's airing on the 24th and not the 23rd? coz Line Up usually airs on Saturdays.

and during that time, Miraculous Victory and Defeat (of Good Sunday) usually airs at that time on Sunday...

or did they just change it for this episode?

-edit-

i think you got the wrong thread. yunho, changmin and junsu are gonna be on MVAD on Sunday...

this show will have all five members of DBSK on....

Guest theLEGEND

I haven't been watching Line Up for a while now. I'm really curious about how this show has gone so far. Ann have you been following this every week?

Guest silverwingz

I haven't been watching Line Up for a while now. I'm really curious about how this show has gone so far. Ann have you been following this every week?

no i haven't... i only catch some episodes when ppl say good things about it... which is rare...

but i will be watching the episode with DBSK ^^... and hopefully the one with Beckham... if he even goes on the show!

Guest tammy2012

wow so many hosts? or regulars?

any way i cant wait till DBSK appears!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but is it sort of like xman where two teams compete against each other? n wut happens when they win?

Guest yenfung83

Please download JN's version (821.8 MB) as this will be the video that GOE-SS will be using.

So if you want to watch this with softsubs, get this recording here (:

Thanks!

P.S. Ental's version (753.9 MB) is out-of-synch @_@

I just quote diana post...Anyone will be uploading the JN Version for HQ in other DLL???

Guest yenfung83

yea..i'm waiting for the DLL link for DBSK epd since i cant used CB..

hope there will be someone who upload the JN's version (821.8 MB)..

i wanna watch that with eng sub..lol

Guest frOsty_pAnda
Guest silverwingz

Line Up Ep. 23 with TVXQ!

SUBBED- INCOMPLETE (it's being uploaded as we speak)

Part 1: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DcbGnKvJXbA

Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=71OwLF9-qs8

Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=VN-QQJcOCNM

credits: ginaya@youtube; t1ffiexp@soompi (TVXQ thread)

omg, awesome!! thanks for posting the links here!! omg, i love ginaya! she's so quick when it comes to DBSK! hehe..

Guest marialolly

I'm just came here to say (even i don't like those show). But..

DBSK made my day to shine that show! :D

Yuhno and JaeJoong are most Ardorkable on there!

And i love when Yuhno said: "Come to Oppa" and then all girls are like hearts in their eyes! :D

And JaeJoong act SO childish and cute! :D i even love at the end of him when he joins it of jumping one. xD

But sad is that ChangMin doesn't show up some more. Exept that he's exited and dance. :P

Thank you! :D Now i feel like to watch it AGAIN!

Edit: Even i'm watching 7/7. Look how long the comment are. :P

Guest silverwingz

this show isn't bad... it's just that it really needs subs... which are hardly available, as we can see...

but many thanks to ginaya, i quite enjoyed this episode. Yunho's, "Come to Oppa~!" omg --> melts! lol...

Xiah... he's always the hero at the end of the day... hehe... he's so athletic and hot ^^

next week's episode looks really interesting... and the things they're doing look quite challenging!

Archived