[Opinions] Dim Sum, Pho or Sushi?

Guest Tofude

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leonheartx

I love sushi the most, but I get sick of it sometimes because I eat it so much.

Dim sum.. i never get sick of <3

Guest Sakurasdr3am

oomo, i can't choose, their all soo good, but too much can get tiring, but i'll never get tired of Dim sum, hehe there's soo many to choose from :lol:

Guest uKnow__Love

OMG how can i choose? i can't choose but i can list them in order:

1. SUSHI

2. DIMSUM

3. PHO

yep.. :D drooling just thinking about it.

Guest helenmelon

DIM SUM! I love it! been eating it since I was young and still eating it! i love the variety and the atmosphere when I go out to eat it with my family. the sharing it totally different from sharing sushi with peeps, and pho can hardly be shared like dim sum.

I use to love sushi, but now I hate it. every time I eat it, I want to throw it up. it gives me a horrible feeling. I know homemade sushi is not considered as good to you all, but I actually prefer eating it, because it doesn't make me want to throw up as much. I think it's because of all that sushi vinegar in the 'real' sushi that makes me want to barf.

Pho, it was good for a while. I got tired of it. but I don't wanna throw it up when I eat it. haha. I actually want to eat some now, because it's been like a year since I ate it.

Sushi.

I tried Pho once, I didn't care for it much. Haha

Never tried Dim Sum though.

oh my goodness. you have been deprived. YOU MUST GO! go grab a bunch of chinese friends and go! make sure they are the ones that know their chinese though. the ones who know their chinese most likely know dim sum dishes best. of course~~.

Guest sam sik

All of them.

Good job guys. I'm really craving them right now...I'm on 30 hour famine right now.

Guest rinnie_chan

PHO and DIM SUN *O*

Cause I've never tried sushi before, but I bet it's also hella delicious!

Archived