[Opinions] Dim Sum, Pho or Sushi?

Guest Tofude

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumerias

Sushi cause it's delicious and healthy while dimsum is a close and delicious second~ also I have dimsum every week so it gets tiring x.x

and i hate pho so ._. 

wow that is a tough call since i am in love with them all!!!!

um...

I think i would go for:

sushi first - healthy :D

pho second - the soup base is to die for...i can't seem to get enough of it...

dim sum third

Guest xstarsunx

For me, it's like comparing apples and oranges and lemons. I love all 3, but there are certain times when I crave for one more than the other

Since I am chinese, dim sum is near and dear to my heart! It reminds me of family get togethers

LOOVEEE SSSUUUSHIII!!!!! One time I ate it for a whole week straight. I'm not just talking about california rolls (cuz that ain't sushi!) I'm talking about sashimi and nigiri!

Pho, I crave for in the winter, or when i'm sick, or hung over :). If I had to rank all 3, it would be

1. Sushi

2. Dim sum

3. Pho

Guest line1430286409

Two of my all time favourite foods...

I have to pick Pho over Dim Sum though. I'm hungry now :((

• 2 weeks later...

HOW DO I PICK.
D:
I love them all. WTF.
I <3 Dimsum because it's cute.. ?
Sushi is super healthy for you, and a super better alternative than some foods that are dimsum or pho.
But I'm vietnamese... So I must pick Pho, then Sushi then Dimsum.
But in a perfect world, I would eat all three at the same time.

Guest .x..snowflake..x.

Sushi - Pho - Dim sumThey're all so good! Sushi has so much variety and never ceases to be delicious. Pho is amazing but I would surely get bored of having it every day. Dim sum is so tasty one in a while but the MSG they out in it kills me every time :(

Guest Durian Puff

I love all of them but if I had to choose one it would be dim sum since there's more variety and not as expensive as sushi ^^

Archived