[Opinions] Dim Sum, Pho or Sushi?

Guest Tofude

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PinkCherrys_Cottage

All three are good, but sushi can get a little too plain and dim sum can be really oily.

At then end I go with Pho!

• 2 weeks later...

I like both Dim Sum and Pho but in the end I have to say Pho because I hardly ever get tired of eating it while Dim Sum after a couple bites my taste buds already got bored with it.

Guest natsurei

It really depends on my mood. But I think I like dim sum more, 'cause I don't get to eat it as much as pho or sushi.

GAH I've been eating sushi for a week D:

Guest l3oosh

PHOOOOOO! :D

Just had it for lunch.

Because I grew up having dimsum every. freaking. weekend.

The thought of eating uncooked food disturbs me to no end so I'll pass on the sushi.

Guest o0ochristieo0o

i love all three too

but i would probably stick with sushi, in term of healthy food haha

dim sum has lots of oil and fat, while pho has MSG

sushi is a better choice since its mostly seafood

Guest phishy

hmmm.. there 3 very different dishes... so they can't really compare to one another...

if i had to chose... it has to be PHO! there are like practically NO pho restaurants in the UK; and my mum isnt always in the mood to cook pho. so its always a treat when i have pho. ^__^!

sushi, isnt very filling and its pricey >__<.... and honestly the best bit of eating sushi to me, is being able to eat the pickled ginger =P

dim sum.. we dont have very often... and we always have the same ones... My favourite is cheung fun.. cos its similar to banh uot =P

Guest kimik0

korean bbq all the way .

hahah justkeeeding . ummm i would pick pho .

sushi never seems to be filling .

and havent tried dimsum yet .

( :

Archived