[Opinions] Dim Sum, Pho or Sushi?

Guest Tofude

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest HelloMoto

At pho restaraunts, I eat their rice dishes lol. I'm sooo over pho (i'm viet)

Sushi isn't really that apealing to me. I've had it like two or three times.

But Dim Sum is always something to wake up early for on a weekend :)

didn't someone make a thread similar to this one? but it was "Pho or Kimchee"?

anyways, i'll have to say Pho. i don't know why people don't find this dish

tasty or interesting? i mean to compare it to "sushi" all you've got is flavored vinegar

rice, seafood, and some dipping sauce? i'm not saying that bad but is it enough to

full you up? its like snacking on something that'll just occupy your stomache until

dinner. and i've never eaten "Dim Sum" so can't really say..but Pho is so freaking

good! its got the spicy and sweet taste. and you can flavor it however you want to.

you can eat it so many different ways-beef, pork, chicken, seafood, even with eggs.

its more interesting and the flavor is just to die for. and to those who say Pho isn't

good? you're obviously missing out or you probably just had a one time bad experience

with it at whatever place you had it at.

Guest aznch4mp

having to choose is torture.. but i'd have to say pho (: you guys forget that pho has a lot of variety too!

Guest ohb0yitsMEL

You expect me to pick between 3 of the best asian foods ever invented?! Hm, well if i HAD to pick, my vote goes to Dim Sum.

There are like 403921840238 varieties to all 3 of these foods. Whoever said that there is more variety of one of these foods over the other, is ill in the mind. You guys are probably only saying that out of biases and just personally know more variety of one particular food. Like if you're japanese or if you're into japanese things/food, then you're most likely to know more varieties of Sushi than DimSum or Pho, and same goes with the other two.

Guest nba3d

I'll say sushi because it taste so good everytime I eat it, especially with wasabi. Dim sum, we always order the same dishes, so after a while I get tired of it. Usually I eat dim sum once a month.

Archived