[upcoming] [hk/kr Movie 2007] Girl's Revolution

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

SHAWN YUE, JANG NA RA, YAN KUAN

girlsrevolution.jpg

Starring : Shawn Yue, Jang Na Ra,Yan Kuan

An innocent young country girl who spends most her time dreaming of someday meeting her Prince Charming. However, things turn serious as dire circumstances impet Yang Soon to move to the city in search of a job that will allow her to settle her parents massive financial debts. To earn all the necessary cash, she becomes a hired servant for a wealthy family and moves into their house. At her new job, she comes face-to-face with Ha Gi Tae, the family's spoiled brat of a son, who also happened to be the president of a popular makeup company.

i think the title is Good Morning Shanghai, and the synopsis you posted is the one from The Successful Story of Bright Girl,

and Good Morning Shanghai is actually a drama (from what i heard)

mmm..... <_<

Jang Nara played this role with Jang Hyuk in the Successful Story of Bright Girl

and now the movie?

seems like they are running out movie idea?

anyway..i like that drama..so will keep an eye when this one is out B)

Guest fakelunacy

sounds... comedic .... Has shawn yue ever been in a comedy before? :huh:

Ohhh, new Shawn Yue movie! XD

Yeah, Shawn Yue has been a number of comedies... He's in the parody of Internal Affairs. :D

Guest witchyangelkk

hmm, does jang na ra speak chinese?

Jang Nara has already released many chinese albums... but i think she can only speak basic chinese...

More likely in the movie.. she would speak korean.. and her voice might be dubbed over =P

Jang Nara and Shane Yue are such an unlikely couple... but both sooooo good looking ^^

- HaiKi

Archived