anyone from the philippines here??

Guest anyeong_aki

Guest iya.donghae

lols. You're talking about UST in Espana right? I'm not but I know a soompier who's going there. XD

It's jyl. ^^ The author of Battling with a Hot Guy. I think she's taking up Pharmacy. :P

Yep.

Awww. Haha. That's too far away from our building. And the medicine building is scary. xDD

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

born and raised in Manila (Pasig) but now I live in Bacolod (Visayas).

argh I miss Manila!!

Di pa ko nakakatapak sa Mall Of Asia noh! hehehe...

anyone here from Bacolod?? ^^

Guest espeluvsit

i love MOA bcuz I saw lee dong-wook there...he's so hot...anywei i saw someone posting that there's a soompier here from ust taking up pharmacy my sister is also taking pharmacy but she's only a freshmen...just want to share...

• 1 month later...
Guest iya.donghae

^really? I haven't gone in UST yet because my mom didn't let me take the exam there. -____-''

Awww...it's a nice hot place. Haha. Many places to walk to. >:D And many ghosts. LOL.

hahaha dw.. mall of asia is really nothing special than the other sm malls..

the stores and area are just bigger there..

shangrila is much better ^^

^Kasi maluwag ang parking sa Shang. That's what I like about it. Haha. There's always a parking space.

Unless may sale or anything. xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awww...it's a nice hot place. Haha. Many places to walk to. >:D And many ghosts. LOL.

^Kasi maluwag ang parking sa Shang. That's what I like about it. Haha. There's always a parking space.

Unless may sale or anything. xD

actually, pharmacy is at the main bldg, which is scarier coz it's the oldest :D

Guest ice_princess09

hey!!! I'm new here...I'm Sharmaine, 14 years old from Manila...Nice to meet you all....

I hope to have new friends here...ÜÜÜ

===Ice Princess===

Archived