Sandara Park 산다라박

Guest szai

Going back to KOREA is the best decision she's made. Given the right projects and assistance, she'll do great. She's beautiful, charismatic, super funny and can act. Go Sandy!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest almostbroken

Uhm~ Sandara's cool. :D But I think she needs alot of training. ^^ I'm from the Phils but I haven't seen a single movie of her... Not that I don't like her or anything. I just well, anyway, she's funny cause she speaks Filipino funny. And celebrities in the Phils are different from Korean celebs, I think..

And I read somewhere that she's been here since she was young? Uhm~ I don't think so. ^^

And I think she's pretty :D She just really needs alot of training.... Alot of training. :) But I'm sure under YG she'll be good.

I just wonder... Maybe if I go to Korea and shout some Tagalog stuff maybe she'll look at me! Bwahahahaha :D And introduce me to Big Bang!!!!! Hardiharhar!

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

why everyone said she will debut as a singer? -_-

i heard she will become actress,not singer

well,time will tell the truth

hope i'm not wrong -_-

Guest sinigang_buko_pandan

look at her transformation..

from this cute korean krung krung..

77e93426.gif

(photoshoot for Star Circle Quest - 2004)

to this sophisticated and beautiful woman..

DSC01709_18827.jpg

Guest sinigang_buko_pandan

wow is that new pics??

she's prettier..

i dont really like her before.. but she's getting prettier

good for her..

the last one is just recent..

along with these..

DSC01817_21490.jpgDSC01645_31490.jpg

DSC01777_03746.jpgDSC01717_17302.jpg

DSC01670_38060.jpgDSC01686_14616.jpg

Guest geronsky

I think she'd actually do better as a celebrity in Korea than here in the Philippines. The media here is just too dense for me. :vicx:

She looks pretty in those pictures~

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

ooh she is coming to korean entertainment industry? wasn't she usually acting in like..some other country? sorry dunno too well hehe ^^;;

all the pictures are sooooo cute!!!! haha. she looks fresh and i like how she is not trying too hard to come out pretty. she's just like smiling like a normal person looking like she's having nice day :]

the last one is just recent..

Umm sinagang buko pandan, Im just giving you a heads up not to repost pictures that you already posted here before before the moderators get ya. Just letting you know cause its like Pic Spam, but I think you can still post different pics that are not in this thread however, not the same ones though.

Archived