Secret Crush Shout-out Xd

Guest rainbow_nonstop

Guest x_shinae

David

1. He thought I was beautiful before anyone else, including myself, did.

2. I learned to love myself.

3. He did things for me that words could not describe.

I met him when we woke up in class.

I wish we could be happy together forever.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -Rose-

CC

1. Insanely smart

2. Tall, Muscular body with a nice booty ;)

3. The cutest dimples

4. Patient and nice (especially because I'm super discombobulated and stupid around him)

5. Well liked by patients and colleagues

I had always seen him around at the gym, but didn't really get to know him until this year since we volunteer at the same student clinic together

I wish....that I had known him sooner. He's moving away in 2 months to start his dermatology training =(

Guest Seksii

Erik

1 ur cute as hell

2 ur tall

3 u have such an adorable smile

we met in the library

i wish we could have the time to get to know each other

i have three crushes ... and they are all adorable ... i can't choose ... lol

i won't say names ... i'm still too shy ...

Guest grayishfeather

Rin

1. He's my childhood friend. Used to be a dorky "piggie" in elementary school.

2. Right now, he's good-looking, tall and has a great sense of style. His personality also became less dorky, and more classy. Sometimes he's really mean though. But that's payback for me bullying him when we were children. :D

3. As long I can spend time with him like we did before, it's fine with me. This is a bit like those "out of my league" situations. :/ I'm definitely not up to par with him in terms of appearance.

Message to Rin:

Even if I sound idiotic, I have to spill this. We really had tons in common, I regard you as one of my best friends. But I guess we're both growing up, and maybe I was the only one who thought of us as best friends. Or maybe we were best friends, but because of my silly little crush that made me act strange in front of you, you no longer feel like talking to me.

There are things I just couldn't tell anyone. This is just my personality. I can laugh, I can yell, I am not shy in any way in public, but I just don't have the courage to tell anyone how I really feel. I can't say any of those touchy-feely words or phrases. I can't be like those girls who can just go up to you and say "i love you XD"

But if I could, I would tell you:

I miss you.

But I didn't want to bother you and say all these to you. If I did, I would sound just like those "stalker girls" who talk to you just to tell you that you are hot/cute/etc.

There is more to you than just the fact that you are good-looking.

If this is making you think "Who does she think she is? She doesn't know about me!" That might be true, since nowadays, we don't talk that much anymore.

Remember how we wanted to make a j-rock band when we were 13? We never quite got to it, but the thought of it still makes me smile.

I know, someone like you would probably like those really pretty, classy and feminine girls. I'm a tomboy. I like how I am, and I'm sure you do, too. You like me as a good friend coz we were able to talk to each other and kept in touch for so long.

Just know that, Rin, no matter what, if you ever needed to talk to me about anything, I'll always pick up the phone. :D

>< Sorry if that was long.

Um...

I don't know you, I've only seen you in pictures.. -_-

and you don't know me, most probably.. T_T

but~

as much as I don't wanna sound like a stalker, cause I'm not, don't worry..

you seem like a really nice guy, based from the pics and all..

and you seem outgoing..

If there's a chance, I wish I could meet you and be your friend, since, you really seem like a cool and interesting guy.. ^^;;

well, anyways.. ._.''

Guest chibimarukochan

don't really want to say the name.

the person is a jerk.

i don't know why i bother to think of him.

gosh i hate myself. i'm freaken weird.

Guest GRRRf00

Jo[h]n

1)Yer the sweetest, funniest ,most caring boy i've ever met.

2)You value people's personality not looks.

3) You know how to act around a girl and make her feel comfortable.

I met you after you came back from your 3-month suspension. :P

I wish that I could erase all the things that may have hurt you and that you can tell me why you're distancing yourself.

:D

Guest flyingpenguins

is it me, or do you happen to get better looking?

i think you're really adorable when you smile.

i don't really know you.

but at least you know i'm alive.

but really, i hate how our friends know each other, but we don't

maybe we should.

Guest soyabeangirl16

his name starts with an n (like mee!)

hes two years older than me (but he was surprised that I was actually in the grade im in, he thought i was older)

hes really funny and kinda cute

and athletic

and nice

and... i dont know. really cool. :P

Guest Ducky^^

Jo-Craze :wub:

1) Although she's fat I still love her that way cause it's abit Mommyish, haha I can be her sexy toyboy

2) She's so cool with all her piercings and tatoos, I guess she's one of the girls who'd let me get a tatoo without any problem

3) She's lazy, slobs are laid back

4) She very cute even though she smokes and drinks alot

5) There's something about her like a mystery to be solve

What can I say, I'm drawn to her cause opposites attract

Not all men are like me, I guess I got bad taste in women LOL

Guest melonaa

randy

: adorable : P

: listens to my rants & tell me to smile :)

: suuper nice ^^

: first knew you in french class

: i wish we could talk more. . we rarely communicate anymore ._.

i hope he never see this post :sweatingbullets:

Guest retarrdd_

camarel pudding (he reminds me of caramel pudding)

1. if you just look at him you think hes average, but then when he looks you in the eye O_O_O_O: you discover hes really pretty

2. he has big brother aura

3. his skin is white and perfect :D

4. he's a goodboy, helps his mother with her shop and does his homework (he goes to a scholarship school *_*)

5. when i think about him, i get this warm feeling

I met him at his schools social, well i didnt meet him, i just saw him >_>, and this chick at my school has a major crush on him so she speaks about him to almost everyone, thats how i know what i know (i know im a stalker T__T, it's not like i really stalked him though since i dont ever question her about him she just keeps on talking about him and i take things in .___.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish that girl would like someone else(cause she kind of like .__., always switching crushes actually i think she's for real this time cause she hasn't changed crushes for like half a year) or otherwise, i can't approach him since all her friends would like hate me even moree, and ill meet him after that for real and we will become good friends :D

Guest Kookookiwi

Awww this is cuuteee.

SAMMY!!!

1.You sang to me <3

2.You're so sweet

3.You made me love you.

He got my number off of an invitation lol (:

I'm not letting you go again, once you're single I'M asking YOU out ;)

Kim

1) He is so damn cute and polite

2) He never let me down and he always cheers me up with his funny attitude.

3) He is such a gentleman and I love how he calls me 'beautiful'

XD

I met him in my summer work and he was the first one I took notice of.

I love everything about him and even though I have no chance for him, I'll never be down and continue loving him!

Archived