Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest chibikko

^it used to be his own company wtih his stylist and another guy. It was an online store but now he has left it and i think his stylist did too. :unsure:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kittinexjj

^ what really..minwoo quit MOW..man and i liked the clothes too...i could never buy them tho.

i love minwoo in nn5...so charming and cute...and those xman caps are so seductive looking...i love his dancing.

Guest frOsty_pAnda

man....i didn't watch videos for like a week now. i need go buy last week's n this weeks. I MUST SEE MINWOO!!!!

Guest loving_D

pleeeease please please can someone tell me where to go to copy/save those sbs pictures? where is the ebook img board? :blink:

Guest shinebi

AWWW!! I love all the pics you guys all put in here! Just so cute!!! and what page are we at? This Minwoo thread is getting bigger!!! <3 WHHOOHOOO!!!

Guest hopesofgreen

ahh, sorry for talking about minwoos' music... but i was just wondering about the sales... how come one of the posts with his record sales said that his total sales only came out to around 43,000... i thought i read some article on soompi before about it selling 80,000... can someone please tell me? if it's that bad, i just might have to go out and buy another cd to support him... and give mine to my friend or something...

Guest NotGuilty

ahh, sorry for talking about minwoos' music... but i was just wondering about the sales... how come one of the posts with his record sales said that his total sales only came out to around 43,000... i thought i read some article on soompi before about it selling 80,000... can someone please tell me? if it's that bad, i just might have to go out and buy another cd to support him... and give mine to my friend or something...

the 80 000 is just for preorders...

i guess b/c his preorder number is so high...that it lowered his sales.

but lets get back to the ACTOR Minwoo!

<3

Guest aznchocol8luver

can't wait for the weekendz!!~ wow lot of minwoo tis week..everday minwoo!!~

MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY: NONSTOP 5

SATURDAY: LOVE LETTER

SUNDAY: XMAN

wow.. haha

OOOH FIRST PAGE OWN BY ME!!~~ PAGE 7... THE LUCKY 7 haha

Archived