Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Hush156 hihi...i tried to download from the Clubbox links that you've posted.. and its strange, cuz they need me to login.. could you provide the ID as well as the password.. ?

Here's a tutorial on how to sign up:

You will need to join as a member to the box.. so after signing in with your own ID, look for a button that has this 기입하가 and click on it. ^^ just click thru.. and you're set to download

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charlie_&_M

Thank you very much Ling !!!

You managed to record a lot of perf WOW !!! I just need a lot of place in my computer to stock all those new vids !!!

Again thank you very much, I think I will take a lot of time to download them but that's ok Shinhwa Love :lol: !!

And Ling, How was your trip in Singapore ?? Serawong told me that she met you there too ^^ !

Did you manage to hold Minwoo's hand again this time :w00t::w00t: !!!

I bet you enjoyed his solo perf during the concert :blush: :lol: !!

Guest serawong

i simple just love Ling's fan cam of minwoo's performance of "let me love you+bump"!!!

i watch it like almost once everyday.. and til now.. though the concert is over by 2 weeks... i still will feel like screaming for him while watching the concert fan cam...

and everytime.. i hear... the scream "lee minwoo" (which i think ling's voice is in it...hahahah) i will feel like cheering tat too... ehehhee...

totally in love with that clip.... so thankful tat ling manage to capture quite a good shot of that performance... kamsahamida!!

Thank you very much Ling !!!

You managed to record a lot of perf WOW !!! I just need a lot of place in my computer to stock all those new vids !!!

Again thank you very much, I think I will take a lot of time to download them but that's ok Shinhwa Love :lol: !!

And Ling, How was your trip in Singapore ?? Serawong told me that she met you there too ^^ !

Did you manage to hold Minwoo's hand again this time :w00t::w00t: !!!

I bet you enjoyed his solo perf during the concert :blush: :lol: !!

Sorry Charlie.. I've not been so active lately in this thread. We used to go "HUBBA HUBBA" all the time..

I will try to make more frequent visits.

We need videos of the performances. Sometimes, after a concert.. with all the screaming and cheering... we come out from the concert with our minds completely blank. Yes!.. BLANK!. :vicx: . No matter how hard you try to recall, my mind is a total blank. So these fancams help a hell lot. Sometimes there are things we missed.. Like in the Hey Come On perf... Andy made a wrong turn .... Minwoo saw it and smacked his tush.. :D . Andy turned around and gave Minwoo a peace sign ^^.. That I never saw with my own eyes.. cos everything just goes so fast.

Yes I met Serena. She's a beauty ;). I have to say it was rather eventful. We made plans to meet before I arrived in Singapore. But things at work kept giving me problems and I had to cancel with her. But work things later worked out and I was able to meet her after all. We had korean for lunch and later just chilled out at a coffee place till it was time to go to the airport and welcome our baby ^^.

Somehow this time, I didnt follow them around at all. Serena will constantly sms me to tell me where he was at ... and I'd be going "Damn" >_< .

And Minwoo's performance... BLEW ME AWAY. Again and again he wows me. And because he changed his songs around and added one more; and even changed his costume... It felt like I was watching a whole new perf eventhough it was just 3 weeks before that I saw him in Bangkok.

and everytime.. i hear... the scream "lee minwoo" (which i think ling's voice is in it...hahahah) i will feel like cheering tat too... ehehhee...

You're very lucky that I wasnt singing along too this time :sweatingbullets: ... Had to restrain myself. Didnt wanna lose my voice.

Anyways, in Minwoo.com, there is alot of talk saying that Minwoo may release a single album sometime this year. Apparently, he mentioned it himself. Dunno how true. But I'll be so happy if he does ^^.

Guest serawong

is it a confirm thingy?!

is this his solo tour concert?! just 1 nite?! 27th october?? 27th October i'm just returning from Tokyo!! urgghh!!!

Can't believe i'm going to miss another concert of Minwoo!!! WHY?!! *sobz*

M will be holding a concert in Seoul on 27 October if my info is accurate !

is it a confirm thingy?!

is this his solo tour concert?! just 1 nite?! 27th october?? 27th October i'm just returning from Tokyo!! urgghh!!!

Can't believe i'm going to miss another concert of Minwoo!!! WHY?!! *sobz*

Yup, confirmed one night..we booked the tickets already !

Guest serawong

Yup, confirmed one night..we booked the tickets already !

lucky you!!! no choice... i am only back on the 27th!!

guess i have to wait til his official solo concert then =((

Here is the pics by the fan at osaka concert. Oh my gosh minwoo having concert on the 27th. Thanx wendy for sharing the info.

osakafancamshinhwavd0.jpg

osakafancamminjx4.jpg

Credits to Shinhwaism, Mighty Aphrodite, BestShinhwa

Guest katelin_kim

my friend is so obsessed with Minwoo, she knows every news about him ( or trying to bug others to know his news)

too bad she can not register to Soompi , if she can she will be the most person share opinion , expression and random thing like" Minbong, i love you as always"

hahaha. anyway, he is cute, thanks for sharing

Archived