Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest Charlie_&_M

Hey all Minwoo's lovers ^^

Charlie is back but it seems that this thread moves really slowly !

Where are all Minwoo's fans ??? I just checked the Most Adored guy thread and Minwoo lost ???? to some guy that just began this year ?? ok we are definitly invaded :lol: !!!

Soompi is not biased anymore !!!! Soompi is TOTALLY biased now :lol: !!!!!

But that's ok, I knew since the beginning that this Donghae guy will win so no suprise :rolleyes: !!

Well enough of those young "star", I just watch Shinhwa new mv "Throw my fist" and ..... I can't believe that Minwoo and Hyesung only appeared for like 5 seconds in the mv !!!!!!! My Minwoo, I mean Our Minwoo only appeared for a few second at the end of the mv !!!!! I was waiting for him to appear in the middle of the mv but NOT in the END of the mv !!!!!!!!!!!!

But if I calm down my Minwooholism, I totally like the new mv !!!! I like how Eric and Dongwan are so much in their character, they acted really well in the vid. And of course Throw my fist is one of my favorite song so I won't complain anymore LOL !!!

I will come back later cause I must dowload all the vids that I missed so see you soon girls ^^ !

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait..i don't kno iph it was favorites..buh it was jus that prank show. i saw some episodes bfore..wen i dled hwanhee's prank a couple weeks ago..the person named it "sunday night mollae camera." so yea. he was so hot tho..:]. he was wear'n a black wifebeater, glasses, a blck beanie nd jeans. he stretched wun time..nd on the left side of the camera u can see a little of his abs. <33. haha. oh! nd he nd Haha make funny faces wen the photographer is tak'n pictures..buh the guy they played the joke on didn't know. lmaoo.

however..i might have ben wrong that it was the guy that plays his dad..all i kno is that he IS part of wontak's angel...so sry iph i'm wrong. haha. :]

Guest serawong

hey gals....

Ling is def not back yet....hahhaha...

Charlie i'm back..... just came back from Bangkok Shinhwa Concert..... for the 1st time... saw minwoo in real up on stage and his live performance was really to die for.... esp when he dance and he ripped off his shirt..... i just screamed my lungs out!!! he was ahhh... just too good looking and sexy..... :w00t:

seriously.... i couldn't really remember very well what was really performed throughout the concert... except his solo performance....hahaahha......coz it was my 1st time watching... so i was too excited and my focus was only on minwoo.... so wat movements he made, cute moves he did with like touching eric's just shaved head, being cute with junjin, playing with andy on stage, talking to eric and jin on stage, then being very close to junjin while singing.... him saying sentences of thai.... cute but dunno what he said.... then finally a sentence of english that sounded really accurate... but i forgot exactly what he said?!!! Ling help!! heheeh :sweatingbullets:

should wait for more detail news from Ling.... met her at the concert hall.... she stayed same hotel as minwoo....she told me she shook his hand... saw him workout..... ahhhh.... me too poor to be staying in tat expensive hotel..... :lol:

that aside.....

the sound system was really bad during the concert.... esp seeing him struggling sooooo many times with his mic and ear piece while singing with the rest and while he did his solo he was also trying to fix the problem coz i think he couldn't really hear..... and he was trying so badly to fix the problem..... :angry:

plus.... there wasn't much people watching the concert.... it was not even half filled.... so i believe tat would have affected all their performance mood too.......

then.... i am really really disappointed.... there was tooo little minwoo fans..... not tat many M sign around not much people cheering.... so me and my friends was trying to scream so hard and cheer soooo hard for him... esp during his solo performance.... we were screaming our lungs out.... even the gal from hong kong... who's more of andy's fan... was also shouting out for him... and she kept saying... oh he's dance so good....his muscles are sooo good.... ehhehe... she was cute....

after his channel V perf...with such good reviews and all.... i tot minwoo could have more fans than that..... was really disappointed for his effort to do so much there.... :(

then with the help of the very very very nice thai friends which really were very nice to us.... help to find out where were they and help us chase around and tip off from Ling, the nite was crazy.... finally waited at the hotel til late nite.... and Rgal unni helping me and pulled and pushed me to get near him... (coz its my 1st time and there was security and i really dun dare to distrube).... but finally saw him on floor ground..... he's not that big size and not tat tall.... but regardless.... i will still def love him..... coz he's sooooo soooo good looking.... my god... his face.......his arms.... his skin tone.... def to die for..... only wish he din walk so fast and end up pressing the lift door which i have to keep moving to 1 side to see him..... saw andy much more easily coz he was standing rite in the middle...

that's all i can remember for now.....

Hopefully... when he is in singapore for the concert..... there will be more singapore fans to cheer for him.... i definitely will be screaming my lungs out again for him..... def will try to do some more M sign to have people carrying to let him see..... i really hope he will get better impression of singapore and like singapore .... hmmm..have to see wat i can do.....

Shall wait for Ling as she would have more to write when she's back.....heehhheh

Guest Charlie_&_M

WOW Serawong I'm so happy for you !!!! You finally saw Minwoo in real :w00t: !!! I suppose you will be at the Singapore's concert too !! Show him that we love him to die !!!!

i will still def love him..... coz he's sooooo soooo good looking.... my god... his face.......his arms.... his skin tone.... def to die for.....

I knew it ! Well I mean of course our Minwoo is perfect LOL !! I repeat it again but I'm so happy for you and Ling and Rgal, you were so lucky to finally saw Shinhwa after chasing them around LOL !!!

I wish I could come with you :( ! Ah if I had enough money !!! I didn't know Ling went with you too and I bet she will be at the Singapore's one too :lol: !!! Did you try to take some hidden pics at the concert ^^ ? I'm waiting for Ling's essay on the concert now LOL !!

thanks for sharing your experience Serawong, you must be daydreaming about Minwoo all day and night now LOL !!!

Ling come back, we are waiting for your long essay LOL !!!

Guest serawong

charlie....

yes i met Ling there... and yes... Ling is coming to the singapore 1 too rite? *winkz* heehehe...

Charlie... u always go for vacation, why dun u just make a trip down for shinhwa concert?! ehhehehe...

yes... i'm so glad i would be able to see minwoo again... and this time.. really do some proper chasing.. as hey... this is my home ground... its much easier.... eheheheh

charlie... ling even took picture with minwoo in addition to shaking his hand.... hehehe...

i only manage to shake and touch Ling's hand after her handshake... ahahah... well... its better than nothing... =P

Guest ldyjaney

minwoo<33

i love his eyes, smile, and height. ^^

even if i do like loveeeeeeeee minwoo,

1. he's short

2. you can barely see his eyes when he smiles

3. his lips are too juicy

hahah my comments :)

Guest Charlie_&_M

Charlie... u always go for vacation, why dun u just make a trip down for shinhwa concert?! ehhehehe...

Yeah that's what I am wondering right now :crazy: !!! I have enough money to go on little vacation but when it comes to buy a ticket flight for South Korea I don't have enough :( !!!

Anyway, I'm happy for you Serawong, if you have chance to meet Minwoo next time, please tell him that he has a fan in France who are absolutly in love with him since 7 years ^^ !!!!

charlie... ling even took picture with minwoo in addition to shaking his hand.... hehehe...

i only manage to shake and touch Ling's hand after her handshake... ahahah... well... its better than nothing... =P

I'm so happy for Ling too, I can't believe she got to shake his hand !!!!!! Can she take a pic of her hand and post it here LOL !!!!! Ling where are you ???? I miss you so much !!!!

Serawong, this time I pray for you to meet him and even shake his hand !!!! Serawong FIGHTING !!!

About Minwoo's movie, he looks so hot in the movie, playing the bad boy fit him so well :w00t: !! I can't wait for the release !!!

I mean seriously for those who mind minwoo height, then they cant b his fans coz i find him so good lookin in person..

U noe wat they say, good tings come in small packages.. i wanna carry him home to my son coz he is my son's fav.. hahahahaha

I tink the sound system really affected his perf tat nite... esp for a performer like him n someone who produce n do music, sound system is so impt... tat really screwed his mood big time..

Hope sg concert will b a succes n he can finally give his 100%

For sg fans n overseas fans , heres the tv ad for the singapore tv on Shinhwa concert

http://board3.cgiworld.dreamwiz.com/view.c...p;donotupdate=1

Guest hush156

hey gals....

Ling is def not back yet....hahhaha...

Charlie i'm back..... just came back from Bangkok Shinhwa Concert..... for the 1st time... saw minwoo in real up on stage and his live performance was really to die for.... esp when he dance and he ripped off his shirt..... i just screamed my lungs out!!! he was ahhh... just too good looking and sexy..... :w00t:

seriously.... i couldn't really remember very well what was really performed throughout the concert... except his solo performance....hahaahha......coz it was my 1st time watching... so i was too excited and my focus was only on minwoo.... so wat movements he made, cute moves he did with like touching eric's just shaved head, being cute with junjin, playing with andy on stage, talking to eric and jin on stage, then being very close to junjin while singing.... him saying sentences of thai.... cute but dunno what he said.... then finally a sentence of english that sounded really accurate... but i forgot exactly what he said?!!! Ling help!! heheeh :sweatingbullets:

should wait for more detail news from Ling.... met her at the concert hall.... she stayed same hotel as minwoo....she told me she shook his hand... saw him workout..... ahhhh.... me too poor to be staying in tat expensive hotel..... :lol:

that aside.....

the sound system was really bad during the concert.... esp seeing him struggling sooooo many times with his mic and ear piece while singing with the rest and while he did his solo he was also trying to fix the problem coz i think he couldn't really hear..... and he was trying so badly to fix the problem..... :angry:

plus.... there wasn't much people watching the concert.... it was not even half filled.... so i believe tat would have affected all their performance mood too.......

then.... i am really really disappointed.... there was tooo little minwoo fans..... not tat many M sign around not much people cheering.... so me and my friends was trying to scream so hard and cheer soooo hard for him... esp during his solo performance.... we were screaming our lungs out.... even the gal from hong kong... who's more of andy's fan... was also shouting out for him... and she kept saying... oh he's dance so good....his muscles are sooo good.... ehhehe... she was cute....

after his channel V perf...with such good reviews and all.... i tot minwoo could have more fans than that..... was really disappointed for his effort to do so much there.... :(

then with the help of the very very very nice thai friends which really were very nice to us.... help to find out where were they and help us chase around and tip off from Ling, the nite was crazy.... finally waited at the hotel til late nite.... and Rgal unni helping me and pulled and pushed me to get near him... (coz its my 1st time and there was security and i really dun dare to distrube).... but finally saw him on floor ground..... he's not that big size and not tat tall.... but regardless.... i will still def love him..... coz he's sooooo soooo good looking.... my god... his face.......his arms.... his skin tone.... def to die for..... only wish he din walk so fast and end up pressing the lift door which i have to keep moving to 1 side to see him..... saw andy much more easily coz he was standing rite in the middle...

that's all i can remember for now.....

Hopefully... when he is in singapore for the concert..... there will be more singapore fans to cheer for him.... i definitely will be screaming my lungs out again for him..... def will try to do some more M sign to have people carrying to let him see..... i really hope he will get better impression of singapore and like singapore .... hmmm..have to see wat i can do.....

Shall wait for Ling as she would have more to write when she's back.....heehhheh

You pretty much summed everything up Serena. :D .. not much more I can add to that. In-fact. I cant remember much of the concert. I was just too excited. Serena and I were standing really really close to the stage.. but we were on opposite sides. All I did the whole night was sing and scream. And I mainly only focused on Minwoo. And all night I gave Minwoo the "I love you" sign and the "M" sign~~!! And If i'm not imagining it.. I think he saw me and waved.

And oh yeah... I was also hitting the front ppl with my air baton cos then kept obstructing my view with their big lightboards, balloons and what have you. It was so frustrating :angry: . One of the girls actually refused to take it down. I pulled her on the shoulder and told her off. Some ppl are just so inconsiderate. If you're gonna take banners and lightboards, take a seating ticket instead. Aish <_< .

Main highlight was definitely Minwoo's solo performance. It was definitely "out of this world" no matter how many times I've seen it~~!! First I thought, .."hey!! he's not taking off his shirt?? :huh: " cos he had an extra t-shirt on. But he didnt let us down ^^.. cos at the very end... he RIPPED off his tshirt and threw it into the crowd~~!! OMG~~!! I screamed so hard that my voice cracked and I choked~~!! When i saw him throw the tshirt into the crowd, just like a reflex action, my whole body pounced towards it. But I realised I was just too far :( . Now that I think about it.. i should find out who got the shirt.. and I'll pay whatever price for it!!! but now its too late T_T. I just hope whoever got it is a Minwoo fan and will treasure it. T_T

At the very end, they came out wearing a new costume. Minwoo's vest somehow ripped open at the side. he picked up a tshirt that was thrown on to the stage by fans, and put it on. I think I got that on video. ^^.

But like Serena said, M was not performing his best. He didnt feel the connection with his fans like he did in Seoul. Actually he was the same in Shanghai. Minwoo feeds on fans reaction, and he wasnt getting enough. So Serena and I are going to try to help him see that He has fans everywhere in the upcoming Singapore concert.

Apart from Minwoo, shinhwa just didnt have enough fans in thailand. I was talking to some thai fans at the concert... and you know what they told me???... that they just knew Shinhwa that same week!!! Isnt that ridiculous?? But at least they came to the concert with huge bday banners for Junjin.!!

About me meeting Minwoo. Well i wrote a brief essay at my site. I'll just quote them here.

We just finished breakfast that morning with no particular agenda. So we decided to check out some of the hotel's facilities with no expectation of seeing any member of shinhwa at all. There we were taking a stroll towards the pool and spa, and as we approached the Gym, I saw a guy with a towel just hanging from his head working in the Gym. Even without seeing his face, i knew it was either junjin or Minwoo. Then we saw another guy with a baseball cap.. and without a doubt we knew that was Minwoo and the towel man was Junjin.

We then walked past the pool to another side of the gym to get a closer look, and what a coincidence, Junjin came out to the pool and walk right pass us.. we had to make way for him T_T. My fren asked him for a photo rather quickly. I doubt he heard us. He smiled and just walked off which is typical of him. Junjin's skin is so FAIR..WHITE...whatever u call it ~~!! >_<

Minwoo was still working out. I took out my camera and started taking pictures. But one of the dancers saw me and he told me not to. So we secretly took videos. We felt bad after, cos we knew we were invading his privacy. Still thinking whether we should share the video.

Anyways, our attempt at secretly filming him was not very good. Junjin obviously knew we were filming... thats why he looked in our direction a few times and also raised his hand... and No.. i dont think it was a friendly wave but to tell us to stop..>_<

And oh yeah... Junjin was wearing Minwoo's pants... ^^

I only managed to take a very short video of Minwoo, as one of the managers saw me and there were tonnes of security. The security guards asked me to leave, but I told them off and they let me stay ... so I could see Minwoo doing Sit-ups, to doing barbells, to doing treadmills, to a whole lot of other stuff. He was in there for so long that I gave up waiting T_T. Yes, I left before he did. Where the hell does he get his stamina from. He went back to the gym again the next day at about the same time. I didnt wait for long cos we had to leave for the concert hall. After watching him at the gym, I am going to start gym too. T_T.

We definitely made eye contact with Minwoo... Joey waved at him T_T (to my horror). and he looked at me a few times when he was on the threadmill. And I'm sure he'll recognise us again the next time he sees us. Well, bad impression is better than no impression i guess >_<.

And at the Meet and Greet, I was standing behind Minwoo. If you saw the photos, half of my face was covered by his head ^^. I wasnt paying attention to the picture taking. My eyes was fixed on the back of Minwoo's head. His hair, his shoulders, gosh!!! My hands were itching to reach out and touch. >_<. After the pictures were taken, I tapped (i may have poked him >_<) him on the shoulders, he turned around and I put out my hand for a handshake.. which he took ^^. I had so much i wanted to say to him... but at that moment in time that he was in front of me, my mind was a total blank. T_T

Now that i've seen the pictures, I regretted not standing in a better position. It was all Minwoo's fault~~!!!! <_< ...

kakkakakakkaka :D

Yeah that's what I am wondering right now !!! I have enough money to go on little vacation but when it comes to buy a ticket flight for South Korea I don't have enough

What about to Spore then???? The Euro is way higher than the Singapore dollar. I'm sure living expenses wont hurt your pocket too much. Just the air ticket. Just sought it out. This might be Shinhwa's last. Its now or never. And I have to say... its worth every penny~!!! Once in a lifetime experience!! especially us .. crazy Minwoo fans.

does any if you guys know if shinhwa will have a concert in America? thanks in advance

Not in this Asia tour, but every year they would go to the west coast for a korean concert like hollywood bowl and stuff like that. You shud keep an eye out. they missed hollywood this year.

does any if you guys know if shinhwa will have a concert in America? thanks in advance :)

^ Good EMG is talking with Las Vegas peeps right now to discuss a possible concert so keep ur fingers crossed that it goes through!! i hope they do. please, please!

oh, btw, this is my first post in the minwoo thread!! ^________________^

he's my second fave after dongwan. love minwan. :wub:

he's just so hot and irresistable. dancing is amazing!!

ok, enough ranting about him... haha.. just wanted to stop in and say hi.

shinhwa jjang!! :D

Guest Charlie_&_M

You pretty much summed everything up Serena. .. not much more I can add to that. In-fact. I cant remember much of the concert. I was just too excited. Serena and I were standing really really close to the stage.. but we were on opposite sides. All I did the whole night was sing and scream. And I mainly only focused on Minwoo. And all night I gave Minwoo the "I love you" sign and the "M" sign~~!! And If i'm not imagining it.. I think he saw me and waved.

And oh yeah... I was also hitting the front ppl with my air baton cos then kept obstructing my view with their big lightboards, balloons and what have you. It was so frustrating . One of the girls actually refused to take it down. I pulled her on the shoulder and told her off. Some ppl are just so inconsiderate. If you're gonna take banners and lightboards, take a seating ticket instead. Aish .

Main highlight was definitely Minwoo's solo performance. It was definitely "out of this world" no matter how many times I've seen it~~!! First I thought, .."hey!! he's not taking off his shirt?? " cos he had an extra t-shirt on. But he didnt let us down ^^.. cos at the very end... he RIPPED off his tshirt and threw it into the crowd~~!! OMG~~!! I screamed so hard that my voice cracked and I choked~~!! When i saw him throw the tshirt into the crowd, just like a reflex action, my whole body pounced towards it. But I realised I was just too far . Now that I think about it.. i should find out who got the shirt.. and I'll pay whatever price for it!!! but now its too late T_T. I just hope whoever got it is a Minwoo fan and will treasure it. T_T

At the very end, they came out wearing a new costume. Minwoo's vest somehow ripped open at the side. he picked up a tshirt that was thrown on to the stage by fans, and put it on. I think I got that on video. ^^.

But like Serena said, M was not performing his best. He didnt feel the connection with his fans like he did in Seoul. Actually he was the same in Shanghai. Minwoo feeds on fans reaction, and he wasnt getting enough. So Serena and I are going to try to help him see that He has fans everywhere in the upcoming Singapore concert.

Apart from Minwoo, shinhwa just didnt have enough fans in thailand. I was talking to some thai fans at the concert... and you know what they told me???... that they just knew Shinhwa that same week!!! Isnt that ridiculous?? But at least they came to the concert with huge bday banners for Junjin.!!

About me meeting Minwoo. Well i wrote a brief essay at my site. I'll just quote them here.

We just finished breakfast that morning with no particular agenda. So we decided to check out some of the hotel's facilities with no expectation of seeing any member of shinhwa at all. There we were taking a stroll towards the pool and spa, and as we approached the Gym, I saw a guy with a towel just hanging from his head working in the Gym. Even without seeing his face, i knew it was either junjin or Minwoo. Then we saw another guy with a baseball cap.. and without a doubt we knew that was Minwoo and the towel man was Junjin.

We then walked past the pool to another side of the gym to get a closer look, and what a coincidence, Junjin came out to the pool and walk right pass us.. we had to make way for him T_T. My fren asked him for a photo rather quickly. I doubt he heard us. He smiled and just walked off which is typical of him. Junjin's skin is so FAIR..WHITE...whatever u call it ~~!! >_<

Minwoo was still working out. I took out my camera and started taking pictures. But one of the dancers saw me and he told me not to. So we secretly took videos. We felt bad after, cos we knew we were invading his privacy. Still thinking whether we should share the video.

Anyways, our attempt at secretly filming him was not very good. Junjin obviously knew we were filming... thats why he looked in our direction a few times and also raised his hand... and No.. i dont think it was a friendly wave but to tell us to stop..>_<

And oh yeah... Junjin was wearing Minwoo's pants... ^^

I only managed to take a very short video of Minwoo, as one of the managers saw me and there were tonnes of security. The security guards asked me to leave, but I told them off and they let me stay ... so I could see Minwoo doing Sit-ups, to doing barbells, to doing treadmills, to a whole lot of other stuff. He was in there for so long that I gave up waiting T_T. Yes, I left before he did. Where the hell does he get his stamina from. He went back to the gym again the next day at about the same time. I didnt wait for long cos we had to leave for the concert hall. After watching him at the gym, I am going to start gym too. T_T.

We definitely made eye contact with Minwoo... Joey waved at him T_T (to my horror). and he looked at me a few times when he was on the threadmill. And I'm sure he'll recognise us again the next time he sees us. Well, bad impression is better than no impression i guess >_<.

And at the Meet and Greet, I was standing behind Minwoo. If you saw the photos, half of my face was covered by his head ^^. I wasnt paying attention to the picture taking. My eyes was fixed on the back of Minwoo's head. His hair, his shoulders, gosh!!! My hands were itching to reach out and touch. >_<. After the pictures were taken, I tapped (i may have poked him >_<) him on the shoulders, he turned around and I put out my hand for a handshake.. which he took ^^. I had so much i wanted to say to him... but at that moment in time that he was in front of me, my mind was a total blank. T_T

Now that i've seen the pictures, I regretted not standing in a better position. It was all Minwoo's fault~~!!!! ...

kakkakakakkaka

AAAAHHH I MISSED YOU LING !!!!!! I love reading your experience about Minwoo :blush:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in Bangkok !!!! I read it all and you made me so laugh when it came to wanting to touch Minwoo here and here LOL !! I envy you so much but I'm so happy for u !!

About the hunting, you were so lucky to see doing exercices, I would have drooling like hell seeing Minwoo sweating with his muscles etc.... :w00t: !! maybe Minwoo knew that you waited him that's why he spend so much time in the gym LOL !!! I can't believe he stayed so long in here, he must adore exercise a lot LOL !!

What about to Spore then???? The Euro is way higher than the Singapore dollar. I'm sure living expenses wont hurt your pocket too much. Just the air ticket. Just sought it out. This might be Shinhwa's last. Its now or never. And I have to say... its worth every penny~!!! Once in a lifetime experience!! especially us .. crazy Minwoo fans.

Yeah but I'm working now so I can't take vacation anymore this year :tears: !!!

Ling, you're like my eyes to watch him in real, I wishe you can see him again in Singapore and this time say something :lol: like "OMG I love you so much !!" kidding :lol: !!

I didn't know you were in the meet and greet pics, I will rewatch it again to try to find you LOL !!

Wellcome in Minwoo's thread <3KIMZ<3, I hope you will it here ^^ !! We aren't not a lot in here (where are all Minwoo's fans in Soompi ? LOL) but that's ok, sometimes I can see some members who comes here sometimes without leaving any message but the most important thing is that we are here LOL !!

^^ i've never seen minwoo ending up with a male on the couple selection part. he always gets chosen by girls right? :sweatingbullets:

i knowwww

it killed me when he wus w/ that guy

T.T

MINWOO SHOULD BE WITH ME !!

Where are all Minwoo's fans ??? I just checked the Most Adored guy thread and Minwoo lost ???? to some guy that just began this year ?? ok we are definitly invaded :lol: !!!

But that's ok, I knew since the beginning that this Donghae guy will win so no suprise :rolleyes: !!

Well enough of those young "star", I just watch Shinhwa new mv "Throw my fist" and ..... I can't believe that Minwoo and Hyesung only appeared for like 5 seconds in the mv !!!!!!! My Minwoo, I mean Our Minwoo only appeared for a few second at the end of the mv !!!!! I was waiting for him to appear in the middle of the mv but NOT in the END of the mv !!!!!!!!!!!!

But if I calm down my Minwooholism, I totally like the new mv !!!! I like how Eric and Dongwan are so much in their character, they acted really well in the vid. And of course Throw my fist is one of my favorite song so I won't complain anymore LOL !!!

I will come back later cause I must dowload all the vids that I missed so see you soon girls ^^ !

LOL I KNOW

thats so upsetting. HAHAHHA too bad he lost oh well w/e

we all KNOW that he is most loved. HAHA

and yeah that wus so upsetting minwoo got like 5seconds max T-T

BUT his two seconds of him clenching his jaw i wus like

:w00t::w00t: hot hot hot !!

i swear it wus SOO SEXYY ROFL

i replayed it like 54534546574324685 x !! LOL

even my friend wus like

woww! minwoo looked so sexy with his jaw.

rofl.

minwoo has that effect on ppl. :blush:

even if i do like loveeeeeeeee minwoo,

1. he's short

2. you can barely see his eyes when he smiles

3. his lips are too juicy

hahah my comments :)

LOL

i love that hes short.

i love how his eyes are slits when he smiles

i love his luscious lips. <3

YES I FINALLY OWN A PAGE ON SOOMPI AGAIN LOL!!

and its in my beautiful minwoo's thread. HEHE

oh wow... i just finished reading ur experiences on the thai concert... u guys are so lucky to have been so close to shinhwa to even touch them. i wonder if that'll happen in singapore... i want to hug dongwan so badly. i'll take minwoo too!! :D hahaha

can't wait for SG. 2 more weeks!! >_<

hush156, i'm so jealous that you got to meet minwoo at the fan meet and greet, and also working out! he has such dedication to be able to stay at the gym for that long - i know that i definitely wouldn't be able to handle it lol!

i think minwoo's been getting too skinny lately though, i like it when his cheeks are a little chubby :P

please share more stories if you have them!

Guest hush156

hush156, i'm so jealous that you got to meet minwoo at the fan meet and greet, and also working out! he has such dedication to be able to stay at the gym for that long - i know that i definitely wouldn't be able to handle it lol!

i think minwoo's been getting too skinny lately though, i like it when his cheeks are a little chubby :P

please share more stories if you have them!

Ahhhh Minwoo's no longer skinny..... T_T... since the last time i saw him.. which was in May this year.... he has build up even more mucsle mass.~~!! He's become more bulkier... but i dont think we'll see any chubbiness for a long time... he's like a machine.. that just keeps pumping and pumping...

Ling, you're like my eyes to watch him in real, I wishe you can see him again in Singapore and this time say something like "OMG I love you so much !!" kidding

Do believe me... I wanted to say that and much more... I wanted to tell him good job on the movie~~!! That i'm waiting for his 3rd album and so much more... but when he's finally in front of me... I froze >_<

Btw, How many fans here are going to the Singapore concert?????

Guest serawong

i sooo totally agree with Ling.....

Ling dear... the hands that i shook of yours... are those that shook minwoo's hand rite?! i was sooo silly that day... i just held your hands at the concert... no matter wat...hahaha... welll.... i will try my luck to just get to shake minwoo's hand when he comes singapore if i could...

that nite at the hotel... i saw him... but i din really dare to go too close nor shout for him... coz he looked tired and rather not so smiley... so i dun even dare to call for his name and distrube him... plus i think he had some alcohol..... but i will always remember his beautiful face, arms and skin tone.... *faintz* heheehhehe

Yes... singapore... definitely will try to do something....

For Minwoo Fans out there that are coming to singapore.. or singapore minwoo fans that are going to the concert... if any of you wish to hold on to a letter M or something during the concert... to show minwoo your support.... free feel to PM me... i have done some M lettering (not that many) and i can pass to u during the concert....

BUT... if you are doing your own... free feel to bring whatever you can.... i will be distributing to minwoo fans... or shinhwa fans that are willing to hold M... esp during his solo performance....

i really hope to cheer for him as much as possible.... so at least i get to see more of his charming beautiful smile....

i really din get to see much of that when i was in thailand =(

Guest chibimarukochan

have you seen the korean version of the MV yet? they totally cut him and hyesung out of the whole video! :fury:

hush156: i miss the old chubby minwoo too. :( i thought i was the only one. what happened to those cute chubby cheeks and the baby face?

i hope we get to see the chubby + healthy minwoo again, soon. :)

11brrr9.gif

can't remember where i got this gif but its so cute.

Guest Charlie_&_M

have you seen the korean version of the MV yet? they totally cut him and hyesung out of the whole video!

Really :crazy: !!!! I didn't watch the korean version yet but if there's no Minwoo, I won't spend my time to download the mv then :fury: !!

That's such incomplete to just show 4 members and cut the 2 others like this ! completly stupid ! I will only watch the japanese version then !

i hope we get to see the chubby + healthy minwoo again, soon.

Me too I want to see his baby face again :( !! I miss the days when he had his chubby face always smiling !

Sometimes I like to watch his old pics and thinking how adorably cute he was with his baby face ^^ !

Now it's how adorably sexy and hot he is :sweatingbullets: !!

Guest serawong

oh... lucky i have not spend time to d/l the korean version of throw my fist yet!!! no minwoo at all for the last few sec even?! how sad.... and to think that its the title song they going to promote for the japanese album... not all 6 members get to appear as much... hmmm.... wonder why.....

for me.... no matter minwoo chubby.... cute.... sexy.... hot.... allll i love....heheheheh as long as he's healthy

Archived